Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I don’t know how but the writer should focus on LMH’s role.. I want LMH to have a lot of screen time...  <_<

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Nika please don't use this gif my head hurt :lol:

It’s so hard not to use...:highonflowers:

hahahah:mrgreen:  you knowww meeee :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 5

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Right? Just 8 ep :tears:

Yes, please!! Only 8 episodes (probably 7 months of filming)!! 

even 16 episodes aren’t enough.. imagine we get only 8!

pleaseeeeee!! I want a lot LMH in this drama,,,, :please:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I just found 2 key points of the introduction of the noval Pachinko  :
1. Noa is the one who enter pachinko world.
2. Noa is much taller than Koh Hansu.

So, I'm thinking LMH will play Noa.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. @Heretorant

Whether it's going to be adapted or not, male or female-centric, as long as LMH agrees to play the role he feels challenged with, can we ask for him to have more screen-time please , like @Nikaa94said.    Again, thanks @gtLmh0622 for the research.   You are very resourceful.  :D

Few seasons?  Aww, that would be great @leeminhosny  !!!  

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

44 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I prepared to order one "Pachinko" to read it in advance.

Now I'm worrying where to watch this drama..........I'm using android phone and pad.  :tears:

I'm using Samsung Smart TV at home and there's an Apple TV app there.

The Apple TV app is the same like Netflix and Amazon Prime app that I am using now to watch TV shows / movies in the Smart TV. Perhaps you can check that if you have Smart TV at home.

I haven't subscribed yet to Apple TV, will only subscribe later when Pachinko is confirmed and finished being produced. :D

But I heard Apple TV has huge ambitions, they also aim to be the platform for Hollywood Blockbuster movie new releases in the future.

So if this is confirmed, it's a very smart move by LMH, he is thinking way ahead of time.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 3

Just now, leeminhosny said:

If it will be just 8 ep LMH should give us other drama in next year :unamused:

Yes yes yes 

I want a 16 episode drama next 

some of us, including me, nagged and complained that TKEM was only 16 episodes... God is now giving us only 8... let’s be grateful to God so that he gives us 16 episode drama next :approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't want Canada, is there reliable. I think currently safest place is Korea 

I don’t know how well Canada has managed the pandemic and how the situation is there :bawling:

hope MYM announces soon and also give us more information about LMH’s character, I don’t care about other characters... This drama should be centered around LMH’s role. Even in articles it is said that LMH is the main CHARACTER!!:approves:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I have read the book. It covers 80 years and an ensemble of characters. Sunja is the main protagonist in the book.  There would have to be some adaptation to fit the entire story into 8 episodes.  The key point for me right now is that they could be filming in Vancouver!!!  Road trip time for me!

:elated:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

I feel like I have developed insomnia :rickroll::piggydance:

what should I do? 

MYM! Help me!!

2 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I have read the book. It covers 80 years and an ensemble of characters. Sunja is the main protagonist in the book.  There would have to be some adaptation to fit the entire story into 8 episodes.  The key point for me right now is that they could be filming in Vancouver!!!  Road trip time for me!

:elated:

omg, the book must be long.. how they are going to fit into 8 episodes...

I want the best character for LMH,,, I want a lot of screen time for him... which male character do you liked the best? What do you think about Noa?

I don’t care about Sunja... writer-nim!  focus on Noa! :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1