Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, JoannaID said:

I'm posting this here, even though other media had published the same.

As a marketeer myself, I am proud that my ultimate Oppa is mentioned by Marketing Interactive, a publication which is very well respected by marketeers in the SEA region. :heart:

And Korea Media is sleeping, they still aren't mentioning about Lazada there is only a article 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And Korea Media is sleeping, they still aren't mentioning about Lazada there is only a article 

Looks like the witch-hunt on LMH by K-media is still going on? Maybe because he's just too popular and powerful, he's indeed the most popular K-actor overseas. So perhaps other K-actors' agencies have been playing with the the K-media to not give LMH too many mention so other K-actors can get more spotlight.

Haha, it's just my wild conspiracy theory. :P 

How I'm spending my weekend:

- Communicating with local and international Minoz on Telegram for AAA votings

- Stuck on my phone to collect hearts for LMH's AAA votings

- Posting on LMH thread on Soompi

- Rewatching City Hunter

I never cared and so invested about any other celebrity before, that's how powerful LMH is. :D :D 

002sh5gg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

How are you all doing folks. I have been gone for couple of months and unfortunately I won't be able to backtrack where I left things from back in august or otherwise it would be to much material. 

But all in all it's good to see again familiar faces hope you are all doing well. 

Do anyone of you know what this is all about since I am out of the loop here?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

21 minutes ago, Time loop said:

How are you all doing folks. I have been gone for couple of months and unfortunately I won't be able to backtrack where I left things from back in august or otherwise it would be to much material. 

But all in all it's good to see again familiar faces hope you are all doing well. 

Most people are out of the loop currently. Will it be a new movie or production studio or will he debut as producer/director? Thats the question mark

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

9 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

My heart melted after watching this so much nostalgia. Warning don't click on it for your own sake cuz it's to cute to be legal.

Hide contents

OMG!!

don’t do this to my heart!!! :criesariver:

My Go Jun Pyoooooo. :criesariver:

boys over flowers!!! :heart:

========================

9 hours ago, Time loop said:

Loopyyy!! welcome back! :waves::heart1:

• LMH got a new CF, a big one called Lazada :doggie:
  • LMH posted on IG a logo “Lee Min Ho film presents”, we are curious what it is but most likely LMH recorded video of himself for his fans
  • still No rumors or news of new movie or drama :( 
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

26 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!!

don’t do this to my heart!!! :criesariver:

My Go Jun Pyoooooo. :criesariver:

boys over flowers!!! :heart:

========================

Loopyyy!! welcome back! :waves::heart1:

• LMH got a new CF, a big one called Lazada :doggie:
  • LMH posted on IG a logo “Lee Min Ho film presents”, we are curious what it is but most likely LMH recorded video of himself for his fans
  • still No rumors or news of new movie or drama :( 

Same thing happened to me watching that. 

No rumours? Didn't we have rumours weeks ago?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Same thing happened to me watching that. 

No rumours? Didn't we have rumours weeks ago?

No, I don’t remember having project rumors. :brokenheart:

no rumors yet!! But I have become more hopeful since the latest updates from LMH. I kinda doubt he wants to announce in 2020. He might have asked his Noona CEO to give him break until 2020 ends. :joy: Maybe Oppa has the intention of announcing in early 2021. I wish we knew what his future plans are. 

I’m so waiting for a new project... especially drama (the least likely he will do)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 hours ago, Time loop said:

Welcome back @Time loop!  You missed some of our fun polls.  Recently, it was favorite hairstyle.  Lee Gon won by a mile.

12 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

My heart melted after watching this so much nostalgia. Warning don't click on it for your own sake cuz it's to cute to be legal.

Reveal hidden contents

I love it.  You can't help but to love GJP.:kiss_wink:  And I tell you guys, LMH and a kid in a drama=winner:approves:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Lazy Sunday

:waves:

hi Miniii!! :waves:

Sunday can be exciting and active if LMH announces his next project :joy:

we can have exclusive Sunday discussion when he has a new project. :mrgreen:

I saw one of LMH’s friends (KB) promoting his next project on IG ..

LMH should pick a project soon..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Sunday can be exciting and active if LMH announces his next project 

we can have exclusive Sunday discussion when he has a new project. 

I saw one of LMH’s friends (KB) promoting his next project on IG ..

LMH should pick a project soon..

@Nikaa94 Any thing relates to LMH is a buzz of excitement everywhere!
I have been seeing KB a lot lately.   He's getting good reviews, as half brother of Lee DW in the current drama.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Jun Pyo and Yi Jung in Epi 01 BOF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94 Any thing relates to LMH is a buzz of excitement everywhere!
I have been seeing KB a lot lately.   He's getting good reviews, as half brother of Lee DW in the current drama.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Jun Pyo and Yi Jung in Epi 01 BOF

Oh, really? I’m happy that LMH’s friend got good reviews for his drama :approves: Good Job! 

LMH creates buzz with every move.. :evilelmo: because he is LMH!! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The 5 Most *Expensive* K-Dramas Produced So Far

Can you guess how much the most expensive K-drama costs?

most-expensive-kdramas-produced-16025708

If it wasn't already obvious, there's a hefty price to pay for producing the high-quality K-dramas that we love. That said, a few shows cost a lot more than most based on their setting and storylines, especially when it comes to costume-heavy period pieces, and CGI-laden fantasy dramas. Not to mention each show's top stars are also compensated handsomely per episode.

Curious as to how it all works? Below we rounded up five of the most expensive K-dramas produced thus far.

4. The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

Estimated cost: 25 to 30 billion won (P1 to 1.3 billion)

Unsurprisingly The King: Eternal Monarch is just as expensive as it looks. Kpopmap notes that a lot of the show's budget was spent to make up for its fantasy aspect. The production team also had the job of sprucing up Lee Min Ho as Emperor Lee Gon by surrounding him with expensive props from his clothes, to luxury cars, to actual helicopters.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/most-expensive-kdramas-produced-sa2565-20201018-src-preview?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Proof of the star! Korean handsome actor who keeps "buzzing" many times in the drama world

2020108iXcpPNTdZ.jpg

In South Korea, where many good-looking actors play an active role, there are good-looking actors who not only made a break once, but also gathered a lot of attention every time they appeared in a drama and continued to "buzz" the streets. This time, the proof of the star! Delivering 12 popular Korean handsome actors who continue to "buzz" many times in the drama world! What is the popular actor who keeps getting hot and buzzing over and over again?

이민호 / Lee Min-Ho

Lee-Min-Ho-3.jpg

Date of birth June 22, 1987
Age 33 years
Height 187 cm
Blood type A
Source: http://www.bihann.com/cast/91.html

Proof of the star! Lee Min Ho is the first Korean handsome actor who continues to “buzz” many times in the drama world.
Korean wave star Lee Min-ho has become a big hit as a leading actor in the blockbuster drama "Boys Over Flowers", and has since led to numerous dramas such as "The Heirs" and "Legend of the Blue Sea".

Kim Eun-sook's new work "The King: Eternal Monarch", which was returned after the discharge, showed off the perfect emperor and became a hot topic in Japan! A popular Korean actor who continues to buzz, showing the dignity and overwhelming presence of a star that has not changed, and the number of followers such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo (Chinese version Twitter) is the number one Korean actor.

Major appearances: "The King: Eternal Lord", "Legend of the Blue Sea", "The Heirs", etc.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1348?p=1

• Like 9
  • Love 1

On 10/17/2020 at 8:00 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this picture. LMH has been posting images of him reading scripts & this time this one but has not announced his new project yet. But, in the meantime it's just so NICE to see over a trailer of Lazada, which is his new regional endorsement. So COOL to see that LMH is  Lazada regional Brand Ambassador. Korean dramas have a huge market in the Philippines and Hallyu stars including Lee Min Ho have a large following in the country. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 SONGS PERFORMED BY LEE MIN HO THAT WILL STEAL YOUR HEART

Lee Min Ho is an actor full of charisma and his voice shows he possesses the skills for singing

Lee Min Ho is already a star of dramas, but also, this actor is a talented singer who has shown his talent on stage.

There is no fan of Korean dramas who does not know Lee Min Ho, but although many people have seen him on screen while starring in a series, this actor has more talents than you can imagine. The protagonist of The Heirs has also shown his singing skills at different times. Do you already know his songs?

If you are one of the people who after finishing a K-Drama runs to look for the songs that are part of the OST, you have probably already come across some melodies that Lee Min Ho has performed throughout his career, but those are not the only times the actor's voice has delighted our ears.

During his meetings with fans, he has also gifted us with some magical performances capable of captivating anyone.

If you still don't know much about Lee Min Ho's work as a singer , here are some tunes you should listen to.

THE BEST SONGS PERFORMED BY LEE MIN HO

1. My Everything

We start with one of the most popular songs. My Everything is a sweet ballad that we heard during the Boys Over Flowers drama, listening to it again will make you relive all the feelings you experienced while watching this series .

2. Painful love

This melody was part of the K-Drama 'The Heirs' that Lee Min Ho starred in alongside Park Shin Hye and as the title of the song implies, it tells us about how love can be painful, but despite it, staying with the person you love will give you strength.

3. Song for you

This is a song where the sound of drums and electric guitar accompany Lee Min Ho's voice. It is part of the second mini album that this actor released.

4. Without you

This song is part of the My Everything mini album and it describes how love goes beyond the similarities that two people share, since even with differences, the connection can be really strong.

Spoiler

5. Pieces of Love

Another amazing song by Lee Min Ho is Pieces of Love , where the actor tells us about the feeling he experiences while missing a special person in his heart.

Spoiler

6. Always

This is the most recent song Lee Min Ho has released. Always premiered in 2017 and again features the actor's sweet voice singing about romance, a combination fans love.

Spoiler

https://www.nacionrex.com/lee-min-ho-mejores-canciones-k-drama-videos-t202010160001.html

I remember his previous IG post in a recording studio. Could he be recording a new album? Or at least recording for his new 'LeeMinHo Film' project? Either way, I'm just excited he's preparing something for us!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

The Power of Enchantment of Korean Artists to Raise E-Commerce Sales in Indonesia

lee_min_ho-2020_10_15-14_20_38_fcc6a1037

Lazada collaborates with South Korean actor, Lee Min Ho in the 11.11 shopping festival. This strategy follows Shopee and Tokopedia's steps to increase the number of visits to the platform.

Company e-commerce  from Singapore, Lazada  Group, announced South Korean actor Lee Min Ho as the brand ambassador for the 11:11 shopping festival. This strategy, titled hallyu or korean wave, was first implemented by Shopee since the end of 2018 and Tokopedia last year.

Business and marketing researcher from Prasetiya Mulya University Agus Soehadi said South Korean celebrities act as supporters who can increase consumer interest in buying products. 

Now, it's Lazada's turn to try out the hallyu marketing strategy by collaborating with Lee Min Ho in the 11.11 festival. Based on Statista data, Lee ranks as the most popular South Korean celebrity on Facebook as of September 2020.

https://katadata.co.id/desysetyowati/digital/5f8ac51a42afd/ampuhnya-pesona-artis-korea-mengerek-penjualan-e-commerce-indonesia

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3