Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

what is going on??

i just woke up!!

LMH film presents??  He will play in his own production film? Omg 

New movie??? 

Yes yes yes 

I cannot believe this! I’m so happy!! Finally!!!! 

I woke up finally :joy: a bit late to the party

Thank you all for paging me here!!! It added so much to the excitement 

Yes, I wanna know too! SO SO curious!!

what a surprise it is....

###

any rumors? Weibo? China media? What is that post about? Is LMH producing a film? 

You crack me up Nikaa!  LMH posts and the news always comes out when we, in N. America, are asleep.  Sad, but true.

9 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

We can add the following in the list. Let me know if I missed anything.  

BBQ Chicken - 2020 , SK 

Berluti - 2019 
Cell Return Led Mask - 2020, Asia  
Dominos - 2020, SK  
Good Base - 2017- 2020, Asia
KGC Cheong Kwan Jang - 2019 - 2020, Asia
King Sejong Institute - 2019 - 2020  
Lazada - 2020, SEA  

Seven Luck -  restarted 2019, SK 

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel - 2019- 2020, SK

How about the coffee, kimchi and Paris Baguette he endorsed as PPL in TKEM ? Those are not his endorsements right ? 

Was  Berluti an endorsement?  Regardless, thanks for keeping track Kris.

What I like most about the LMH Films IG is that WDH commented.  I'm so happy that WDH remains close to LMH to post a comment.    

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Ok..

my “where is my Oppa” is slowly starting to rise again :joy:

Can we get a movie or drama news please?  We had some good excitement during Lazada time lol but I want more stuff from LMH like actual projects :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hi @Aleumdaun @SophieH Thanks for sharing above. 

Q1  Is the hot time KST time?  the one mentioned by @willenette post - between 8 to 11.40 pm?

Q2   to send hearts to friends 3x  - I just sent to you today - how many hearts were sent?  

Below are copied from @SophieH 
There are 2 types of hearts - daily hearts and ever hearts. Daily hearts are those u receive from your friends list , ever hearts are those u get by posting photos, watching tutorials etc. 

So I gather that the hearts I sent will be from daily hearts but what do they man by that they are reset every night at 11.40 pm KST.

Hi @Nikaa94 :waves:

• Wiggle 3

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Aleumdaun @SophieH Thanks for sharing above. 

Q1  Is the hot time korea time?  the one mentioned by @willenette post - between 8 to 11.40 pm?

Q2   to send hearts to friends 3x  - I just sent to you today - how many hearts were sent? 

Hi @Nikaa94 :waves:

Hi Miniiii!! :waves::Ohboy3:

Lets have fun posting! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hi Miniiii!! 

Lets have fun posting! 

@Nikaa94I read many pages back that you were crowned as Deity Minoz in this forum. 

:transforms:

What would be your Deity premonition for LMH next project? Is it a movie? We can watch by early 2021 maybe?

It's been 4 months, I'm just so eager to get real project news from LMH, can't we just make our own news here, lol.

:Please:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Ok..

my “where is my Oppa” is slowly starting to rise again :joy:

Can we get a movie or drama news please?  We had some good excitement during Lazada time lol but I want more stuff from LMH like actual projects :D 

lol @Nikaa94, we just had an IG.  Probably nothing this weekend.  Fingers crossed for an explanation about his post.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

@Nikaa94I read many pages back that you were crowned as Deity Minoz in this forum. 

:transforms:

What would be your Deity premonition for LMH next project? Is it a movie? We can watch by early 2021 maybe?

It's been 4 months, I'm just so eager to get real project news from LMH, can't we just make our own news here, lol.

:Please:

yes dear! :relieved: I possess that title from time to time lol :D

My deity premonition would be that LMH will announce his come back with a movie project   early 2021. :transforms:I think we gotta give up on 2020. Lol  previously I said that he would announce in X month but then again I was wrong. Maybe LMH just doesn’t wanna announce any project in 2020. Maybe his break is until 2020 finishes. 

all I know is that I really want a new project from LMH. CF is good, short film recorded by himself is good too. But what is best is movie or drama. The fun part is when he announces his next project. We have had so many discussions regarding his next character, genre, writer, and so on. I wanna talk about those topics when he chooses his next project. It will be so fun!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Waiting patiently (anxiously, hehe) for his explanation ... :poledance:

cr as tagged

it shouldn’t take him a month to explain. The date of announcement should be close. 
maybe a week from now? If LMH has recorded film from himself for fans, then it should come out soon. 

lazada—> LMH’s film presents —> hopefully news of movie or drama 

• Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I'm posting this here, even though other media had published the same.

As a marketeer myself, I am proud that my ultimate Oppa is mentioned by Marketing Interactive, a publication which is very well respected by marketeers in the SEA region. :heart:

Lazada Group checks out with Lee Min Ho as regional brand ambassador

lazada_group_appoints_lee_min_ho.jpg

Lazada Group has tapped South Korean actor Lee Min Ho to be its first regional brand ambassador, beginning with its 11.11 Shopping Festival. As part of this event, Lee will star in a TV commercial that mirrors his online shopping routine. According to Lazada, Lee favours the convenience and a large trendy assortment to supplement his lifestyle needs ranging from fashion, sports, beauty and well-being.

Lee also tied up with Lazada's local brand ambassadors across Southeast Asia for the commercial. They are Agnez Monika and Verrel Bramasta in Indonesia, Ayda Jebat in Malaysia, Kathryn Bernardo in the Philippines, Bella Ranee Campen in Thailand and Chi Pu in Vietnam. The latest TVC will also showcase Lazada's 11.11 jingle, reminding shoppers to "add-to-cart" to enjoy the lowest price during the shopping festival. Marketing has reached out to Lazada for additional information.

Lazada's group CMO, Mary Zhou, said Lee's exuberant, optimistic and encouraging personality resonates with Lazada shoppers. She explained that he is loved by fans in this region for his leading roles in popular television series such as Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter and more recently The King: Eternal Monarch.

In addition to being a popular actor and model, Lee also works with the Worldwide Fund for Nature and the United Nation's Children Fund. He also founded PROMIZ, a fund-raising platform to raise awareness and encourage donations for humanitarian and social causes. In a year that has been full of uncertainty, Zhou said Lazada wants to capture the imaginations of shoppers with a regional brand ambassador who can inspire happiness and put a smile on the faces of consumers in Southeast Asia.

"Reminiscent of Lazada’s spirit and tagline 'Go Where Your Heart Beats' and signature finger-heart gesture, we continuously inspire and encourage consumers to actively pursue their desired passions which Lee has demonstrated in his career and various social involvement in giving back to the community," Zhou added.

Meanwhile, Lee said he is excited to join Lazada for the upcoming shopping festival. "Lazada is known across the region for its innovative and customer-focused approach to online shopping, and working with the Lazada team has been a really fun and creative experience so far. I look forward to introducing more fans and friends in Southeast Asia to the lifestyle platform," he added.

Separately, Lazada recently brought on board Agnez Mo as its brand ambassador in Indonesia ahead of its year-end shopping festival. According to Lazada, it sees Mo as "an inspirational, accomplished and creative figure who has big dreams and dares to take bold steps in making it happen".

https://www.marketing-interactive.com/lazada-group-checks-out-with-lee-min-ho-as-regional-brand-ambassador

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

This gives me deja vu and so much nostalgia.. Makes me want to rewatch City hunter ALLover again

Me too ... might go back to City Hunter later.  Now watching Record of Youth and Faith.    The AAA thingy is taking so much of my time.   Glad to see you here @Joanna Alfson - will you be home for Christmas or Year End Holidays?

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina  Our LMH in middle between the 2 actors is so handsome, with smouldering eyes.  Thanks!

Lee Min-Ho Profile (Updated!)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Me too ... might go back to City Hunter later.  Now watching Record of Youth and Faith.    The AAA thingy is taking so much of my time.   Glad to see you here @Joanna Alfson - will you be home for Christmas or Year End Holidays?

I will be back by Christmas. I just got myself VPN link to my Phone back home so that I can link to it and access the internet from it. 

They will give me 14 days vacation starting from december 18 and gotta be back at work again January 4th 2021. 

What about you? How is life going  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

By the way I forgot to mention this but last time I posted here I asked whether we could post Instagram or not because since June it was banned on Soompi but I finally got the answer from the Mod update and they have made Instagram posts and embedding legal again. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

37 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I will be back by Christmas. I just got myself VPN link to my Phone back home so that I can link to it and access the internet from it. 

They will give me 14 days vacation starting from december 18 and gotta be back at work again January 4th 2021. 

What about you? How is life going  

Yes the ban on IG is lifted @Joanna Alfson   Me and family are fine , thank you  except for the current present conditional lockdown due to a rise in the nos of cases.   Just praying for us humans (in my country) to abide with the orders and laws, else we here will be banned from going out from our homes. 

2 weeks for Christmas is a long break (for me) - that will be soon!   
Enjoy your weekend, chingu

• Like 5