Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Don't worry, he will still act in front of the camera, I am just guessing he might want to produce his own film while still acting too.

I am rewatching City Hunter since I just found new place to watch it with good quality videos. LMH is so good in playing character with pain and dark side, hope to see him on screen in a new project soon!  

:please:

yes please!! LMH is an actor and I wanna see him on my screen. 

what genre do you think the film is? :getmygrooveon:omg , can’t wait 

it is movie for sure, right?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes please!! LMH is an actor and I wanna see him on my screen. 

what genre do you think the film is? omg , can’t wait 

Hi @Nikaa94  Oh my, I was spending so much time, wrecking my brain on AAA Apps .. Glad that @JoannaID and @noor ul ain are helping out.  :transforms:

Have you chosen the logo, posted in IG?  

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

@Layali @Heretorant.  Miss you two!! :Ohboy3:

did you see LMH’s new post??   Lee Min Ho film presents...

Soon, we will get the news.. omg !! 

:2540_meh:

Just now, Min2206 said:

Hi @Nikaa94  Oh my, I was spending so much time, wrecking my brain on AAA Apps .. Glad that @JoannaID and @noor ul ain are helping out.  

Have you chosen the logo, posted in IG? 

Yes I did! I woke up to this AMAZING post. :getmygrooveon:

what do you think? What s going on? LMH will be producing his own film I guess... wow

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes I did! I woke up to this AMAZING post. 

what do you think? What s going on? LMH will be producing his own film I guess... wow

Which one do you like?  I am going for no 5 :D

It's a big venture for him - he and his team must have planned it some time ago.  I am sure he is as excited as we are.  Was it the Project? :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Which one do you like?  I am going for no 5 :D

It's a big venture for him - he and his team must have planned it some time ago.  I am sure he is as excited as we are.  Was the Project? :issohappy:

I choose 4 and 5 :love:

yes yes a big and great venture!! I’m so happy for him!! Oppa always surprises us in a good way.. :getmygrooveon:

are you ready for the news?? The news will come soon... can’t wait....

I think his film is action...

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

On 10/15/2020 at 8:50 PM, Min2206 said:

Thanks @JoannaID on the info on Popularity Award Actor of Asia Artist Award 2020.  Guess we have to install the app to vote. 

@Min2206, yes, you have to install the app of CHOEAEDOL. Last year's awards ceremony was held in Vietnam & returning to Korea this year 2020. Now, details on whether the event will be held fully online or in-person have yet to be confirmed. Preliminary voting has begun & ended on October 14!  :blush:

Official Voting Period:  starts14 October 2020 ~ 15 November 2020. To be nominated for the Popularity Award, an actor must have acted in one or more movies or TV series (as a leading or 1st supporting role) from November 2019 to October 2020 (excluding Internet TV dramas and movies). You can vote via clicking on hearts given every day or that you can earn through various routes (received from CHOEAEDOL friends, posting images or schedules of your idol, clicking surprise heart boxes, watching video ads, etc.) CHOEAEDOL is an Idol Ranking App where fans get to vote every day for the Idol rankings. CHOEAEDOL also has a English Twitter account to follow, as they sometimes have heart giveaways and other prizes offered: https://twitter.com/MyloveactorEn - Winners are 100% selected based on votes.

How to Vote:  Voting can only be counted through the mobile application and hearts must be collected in order to vote from 12:00 midnight until 11:40pm.  Collect 100 CHOEAEDOL hearts by merely logging into the application daily. Daily Hearts will not be available for transferring into Ever Hearts when the official voting begins on 14 October, so save your Ever Hearts!  Other ways to collect hearts for voting:

• Log in during “Hot Time” for 4x hearts (between 8:00pm and 11:40pm every day)

• Click on hearts that appear randomly in the application

• Watch video ads up to 10x per hour (let the video ad play all the way through or your hearts will not load into your account)

• Post and vote for posts on whoever you want to vote daily to increase his ranking

• Tap on photos to open boxes containing hearts

• Add friends and be added as a friend

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think so, I think you shouldn't  so many thing or you will feel disappointed

It is okay! I know our guess may not be true.  But at least I’m excited for now :piggydance:

why would he post “LMH film presents” if it weren’t true? I think this time is different. LMH himself posted that logo. Hopefully, we get news this time..:please:

• Like 6

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

It is okay! I know our guess may not be true.  But at least I’m excited for now :piggydance:

why would he post “LMH film presents” if it weren’t true? I think this time is different. LMH himself posted that logo. Hopefully, we get news this time..:please:

he has just a  Korean movie how can he prouce a movie :D maybe he recorded look like Good Day 

• Like 5

On 10/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, 1ouise said:

@Kris Silva saved the list (yay :)) but it needs to be updated again.  

We can add the following in the list. Let me know if I missed anything.  

BBQ Chicken - 2020 , SK 

Berluti - 2019 
Cell Return Led Mask - 2020, Asia  
Dominos - 2020, SK  
Good Base - 2017- 2020, Asia
KGC Cheong Kwan Jang - 2019 - 2020, Asia
King Sejong Institute - 2019 - 2020  
Lazada - 2020, SEA  

Seven Luck -  restarted 2019, SK 

Shinsegae Chosun Hotel - 2019- 2020, SK

How about the coffee, kimchi and Paris Baguette he endorsed as PPL in TKEM ? Those are not his endorsements right ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

29 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Don't worry, he will still act in front of the camera, I am just guessing he might want to produce his own film while still acting too.

I am rewatching City Hunter since I just found new place to watch it with good quality videos. LMH is so good in playing character with pain and dark side, hope to see him on screen in a new project soon!  

I totally get what you mean! It took days for me to stop thinking about his role in Gangnam Blues, he was so good at that. Him producing his own movies would be a blast, but him working on films production for others would be great too.

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

he has just a  Korean movie how can he prouce a movie :D maybe he recorded look like Good Day 

Sorry, but I didn't understand a thing here :confused:. Could you, please, elaborate a bit more?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I have the same thoughts... it must be something like a documentary about his daily life, like the 8 Letters or Good Day.  Whatever it is, I am excited to see what he has in store for his fans.  

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Min2206

• Log in during “Hot Time” for 4x hearts (between 8:00pm and 11:40pm every day)

• Click on hearts that appear randomly in the application

• Watch video ads up to 10x per hour (let the video ad play all the way through or your hearts will not load into your account)

• Post and vote for posts on whoever you want to vote daily to increase his ranking

• Tap on photos to open boxes containing hearts

• Add friends and be added as a friend

Sorry to cut your post @willenette.   As always, we can rely on you.  :D  I am still struggling to find my way in  the App but with time, hope to get there.  And I am installing the App all because of LMH!   My phone kinda laggy due to 1) maybe old phone 2) too many apps installed.  Will try my level best.  

Thanks much for the pointers.  I am looking out your bullet points as I am navigating.

LOL @willenette  I just saw the time.  I posted the above an hour ago.  I am still looking at your points, gathering the random hearts and posting and watcing vids.   I better get away for now.  

:poledance:

@Kris Silva  Much appreciation for the compilation.  It can be quite a task.  Kamsahamnida.  :blush:

• Like 7

Do you know which country is this from?

@Kris Silva I think Seven Luck isn't for just 2019 , isn't it more? Maybe 2017-2018 but I am not sure 

6 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I totally get what you mean! It took days for me to stop thinking about his role in Gangnam Blues, he was so good at that. Him producing his own movies would be a blast, but him working on films production for others would be great too.

Sorry, but I didn't understand a thing here :confused:. Could you, please, elaborate a bit more?

He recorded Good Day series , from his daily life if you search "Lee Min Ho Good Day" on Youtube you can find I am not sure where full episodes

12 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

How about the coffee, kimchi and Paris Baguette he endorsed as PPL in TKEM ? Those are not his endorsements right ? 

No, this coffee his CF in 2016 but isn't 2020

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

There is a limit for how many posts we can leave???

:wut:

don’t do this to me!! :criesariver:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

He recorded Good Day series , from his daily life if you search "Lee Min Ho Good Day" on Youtube you can find I am not sure where full episodes

oh, I see..

I don’t care whether it is movie or just a short film recorded by LMH. As long as I see LMH , I’m fine. Tbh, it is better to see LMH himself :highonflowers:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Lee Min Ho film: revealed what his next project would be and Woo Do Hwan played a prank on him

On October 16, actor Lee Min Ho surprised his Minoz with a post full of mystery via social media. This publication would be about the next big project that I would be preparing.

“Which one do you choose?”, The artist wrote as a legend in his publication from his verified and personal profile on Instagram, which in turn was accompanied by an image with five logos.

In this post you could see various fonts for the phrase “Lee Min Ho film presents”, Which led many to suppose that the actor would be projected in the film industry.

K-drama artist posting post on Instagram exceeded 1.4 million interactions in less than six hours of being posted.

Post by Lee Min Ho. Photo: Instagram capture

Among the fans who chose a logo of Lee Min Ho He found the comment left by Woo Do Hwan, an actor with whom he worked on The king: Eternal monarch.

This is the translation of the choice made by the remembered Jo Young: “1 y 4, pehya”.

The word ‘peyha’ is also used to refer to ‘majesty’, so Woo Do Hwan remembers his role in The king: Eternal monarch in this little joke.

Woo Do Hwan’s response to Lee Min Ho’s post. Photo: Instagram Capture

Prior to the post of “Lee Min Ho film”, The actor announced that it will be the image for Lazada, a mobile application for purchases and offers, mainly from Asian countries.

Publishing in Instagram exceeded 2.7 million interactions.

Post by Lee Min Ho. Photo: Instagram capture

He also recorded an advertising spot.

As you know, Lee Min Ho She works under the company MYM Entertainment, which is run by her sister Lee Yoon Jung, and so far they have not given any news about their next project in terms of dramas or movies.

https://www.en24.news/2020/10/lee-min-ho-film-revealed-what-his-next-project-would-be-and-woo-do-hwan-played-a-prank-on-him.html

• Like 9
  • Love 1