Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

This is for a group but if you read this thread maybe you can understand how voting 

Reveal hidden contents

it is continuing you can read this tweet

Everytime Kpop fans become organized more , even fan of a small group are organized more than actor fans, So every year a idol actor wins  AAA  awards generally . LMH is most popular , he has so many fans but I have thought Mİnoz doesn't become organized for years . 

Thanks @leeminhosny This group help desk is not for LMH right? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

This is for a group but if you read this thread maybe you can understand how voting 

Reveal hidden contents

it is continuing you can read this tweet

Everytime Kpop fans become organized more , even fan of a small group are organized more than actor fans, So every year a idol actor wins  AAA  awards generally . LMH is most popular , he has so many fans but I have thought Mİnoz doesn't become organized for years . 

@leeminhosny Is the app heavy?  afraid my phone may not able to take it. Thanks!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@CallieP ~ vote for your favourite oppa is the soompi event that we are having this month for fun. so it will be in the events section. here is the link

:)

I voted but my name did not come out in the show results though.  I tried twice.  

Why is LMH mature oppa but Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Hyun is younger oppa. I thought they were the same age?  Kang Ha Neul looks older than LMH. :mrgreen:

On 10/13/2020 at 11:34 PM, Nikaa94 said:

I think LMH should be in the category of “younger Oppa” in that soompi poll ... <_<

agreed

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

I voted but my name did not come out in the show results though.  I tried twice.  

oh I see. thanks for letting me know. we did see few glitches with the forum yesterday with the update. will pass that on to admin.

• Like 3

LEE MIN HO'S SWEET PERSONALITY, HOW IS HE WITH HIS FANS?

The drama actor appreciates all the support from his fans, knows what Lee Min Ho's personality is like when he meets some of his followers, and in which situations it is easier to meet him.

Lee Min Ho's fame has grown worldwide thanks to his participation in successful series during his career. Off-camera, his personality is still charming and that is shown every time the Korean actor meets a lucky fan.

In addition, throughout his career, Lee Min Ho has participated in advertising for various brands, which is why he has also signed autographs during such promotions, where he meets with the public who admires him.

LEE MIN HO WOWS FANS WHEN THEY MEET IN PERSON

In all the aforementioned events, Lee Min Ho shows how grateful he is to all those who support him and does not hesitate to greet them from a distance or approach the barricades.

The protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch is always smiling at autograph signings, where he thanks each of the attendees for their participation in the event and for their unconditional support, but has also shown that he remembers several of his loyal followers.

The actor takes his time to talk with each of his fans called MINOZ, hold their hands and laugh at their jokes, but also, if they are international fans, he tries to dedicate a few words to them in their native language.

Meanwhile, in fan meetings and programs, he does not hesitate to take some fun challenges in order to see his followers smile, also demonstrating his pleasant character.

When he is abroad and meets some fans, Lee Min Ho shows them his sweetness and takes a moment to greet them if circumstances permit, so he sometimes surprises his security team by changing his path so he can get closer to them.

https://www.nacionrex.com/series/lee-min-ho-como-trata-a-sus-fans-personalidad-minoz-20201013-0006.html

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

6 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

For the AAA voting - it is seriously complicated to understand for me.. I have gathered about 500 hearts now.. but don’t know where to vote :blink: Any help regarding that would be greatly appreciated. I guess we need friends there??

Drop votes on banners and don't vote on the heart next to Lee min ho name

Vote 100 or 1000 you will get 10 hearts as bonus for 100 and 100 hearts as bonus for 1000

Plus when you drop hearts on banners than banner owners will also get 10% of total hearts and can vote all those hearts for minho

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@leeminhosny Is the app heavy?  afraid my phone may not able to take it. Thanks!

Heavy??? 

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, noor ul ain said:

Drop votes on banners and don't vote on the heart next to Lee min ho name

Vote 100 or 1000 you will get 10 hearts as bonus

Plus when you drop hearts on banners than banner owners will also get 10% of total hearts and can vote as those hearts for minho

Heavy??? 

Thanks for your guidance @noor ul ain.   I will do it tonight, not now during work.    The last time I installed a certain apps on my phone -it crashed, so have to uninstall it.   :blush:

• Like 2