Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

32 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Despite all actually I want to Melodram from LMH (so painfull story ) because I want that everyone should see his amazing acting, so many people just think "rich boy" and don't watch his dramas or they start his drama and first ep is simple generally and they drop , they never can't see his deep acting.So they don't show empathy toward his character because they like tragic character,so I think specially men don't show empathy his characters and I think probably his haters generally men :lol: he should act tragic a character for earning sympathy 

I agree with you!!:approves:

LMH should take a deep and tragic melodrama. LMH’s emotional and deep acting is always on point, I wanna see him doing more of those scenes. His eyes especially can convey so many deep feelings. I want LMH to take a heavy romance drama with less comedy. Imagine adult Kim Tan in his 30s. LMH did a wonderful job in Heirs. The last couple of episodes, when Eun Sang leaves him, he breaks and his acting is so point. Kim Tan is my favorite! His character was more mature compared to his age and his romance was deep. 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I agree with you!!:approves:

LMH should take a deep and tragic melodrama. LMH’s emotional and deep acting is always on point, I wanna see him doing more of those scenes. His eyes especially can convey so many deep feelings. I want LMH to take a heavy romance drama with less comedy. 

Everyone like characters that crushed and want to stand up or fight injustice , men like City Hunter generally , he should choose character like this.Deep , tragic character. 

And do you want rumor :lol:

Spoiler

I saw on Tw. some kpop fans say LMH is dating Seulgi from Redvelvet  because their some posts similar hahahah this is so common on Kpop shipper , If IG posts similar they say they date they don't know there are Kim Bum and Il Woo too but who knows? Evreything can be , Somebody came and said a few days ago "LMH is dating with X" before his last relationship and I said "Nonsense what a load of crock" and than Dispatch exploded me , I don't trust LMH maybe he is dating a idol again.:lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Everyone like characters that crushed and want to stand up or fight injustice , men like City Hunter generally , he should choose character like this.Deep , tragic character. 

And do you want rumor :lol:

Hide contents

I saw on Tw. some kpop fans say LMH is dating Seulgi from Redvelvet  because their some posts similar hahahah this is so common on Kpop shipper , If IG posts similar they say they date they don't know there are Kim Bum and Il Woo too but who knows? Evreything can be , Somebody came and said a few days ago "LMH is dating with X" before his last relationship and I said "what a RickRoll'D what a load of crock" and than Dispatch exploded me , I don't trust LMH maybe he is dating a idol again.:lol:

omg these rumors are crazy!!:wut:

LMH has been hanging out with his friends since TKEM ended. We all know this because Kim Bum, JIW, and JIW’s stylist (Christiandiorboy) they drop pictures on IG and the location is the same.

some fans are indeed delusional LOL

yes, he should take some tragic and heavy drama next. A deep character.. 

• Like 3

Did You Know that Lee Min Ho Went by “Lee Min” When He Made His Official Debut with Park Bo Young Through ‘Secret Campus’?

0001169106_002_20200921201122496.jpg

In the recent episode OBS’s “Unique Entertainment News,” Lee Min Ho’s childhood and early acting days were covered.

Lee Min Ho is said to have played hard during his school days. But at the same time, he wasn’t just a teenager living a carefree life. He was a student who had been agonizing over his career since high school. According to the transcript, he chose a computer programmer as his dream, following his parents’ wishes, when he was a sophomore. This changed to an office worker in junior year, and finally to an actor in his senior year.

Thanks to his outstanding visuals, he regularly received offers from large agencies, and was cast on the streets countless times, but always refused. But at the end of the road, he finally dreams of becoming an actor.

Later, Lee Min Ho met with the head of his agency and started learning acting in earnest. However, the door to success didn’t open that easily. Lee frequently participated in various auditions, but always had to drink a bitter cup.

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C-31.

Having steadily gained acting experience through minor roles in works like Sharp 1, Nonstop 5, and Love Hymn, he finally made his official debut with Park Bo Young through EBS drama Secret Campus in 2006.

It’s not well known, but he used a stage name at the time. For about two years, he went by the name of “Lee Min,” thinking that Lee Min Ho seemed too common. However, whenever he would search his name, only information about immigration (which is “Lee Min” in Korean) would appear, and he even suffered a horrific traffic accident, making him change his name back to Lee Min Ho.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000036956

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg these rumors are crazy!!:wut:

LMH has been hanging out with his friends since TKEM ended. We all know this because Kim Bum, JIW, and JIW’s stylist (Christiandiorboy) they drop pictures on IG and the location is the same.

some fans are indeed delusional LOL

yes, he should take some tragic and heavy drama next. A deep character.. 

But everything can be I can't search logic in LMH's love life since his last relationship :lol: I said LMH is so busy he hasn't time for relationship in 2015 and he was really busy but than......I am shocked

If it is true

Spoiler

Woo Do hwan has a drama with Joy from Redvelvet and somebody say Joy is dating WDH (just rumor) If they are dating or friend maybe They can meet.

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But everything can be I can't search logic in LMH's love life since his last relationship :lol: I said LMH is so busy he hasn't time for relationship in 2015 and he was really busy but than......I am shocked

If it is true

Hide contents

Woo Do hwan has a drama with Joy from Redvelvet and somebody say Joy is dating WDH (just rumor) If they are dating or friend maybe They can meet.

LOL I also remember he was busy then :D 

can we get drama news rumor please :please:

there is all these crazy rumors but nothing about his next projects

###############

WOW! 

This is so cool!!:glasses:

Min Ho’s birthday!!!

Good Job Korean Minoz!!! Nice capture 

GG6kUFl.jpg   

credit: DC Gallery 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I agree with you!

LMH should take a deep and tragic melodrama. LMH’s emotional and deep acting is always on point, I wanna see him doing more of those scenes. His eyes especially can convey so many deep feelings. I want LMH to take a heavy romance drama with less comedy. Imagine adult Kim Tan in his 30s. LMH did a wonderful job in Heirs. The last couple of episodes, when Eun Sang leaves him, he breaks and his acting is so point. Kim Tan is my favorite! His character was more mature compared to his age and his romance was deep. 

Oh yes, DEEP, COMPLICATED AND TRAGIC CHARACTER for his next project, LMH will totally crush it! He will be soooo good!

But how long do we have to wait? We keep talking about how we want him to do this and that, but we don't even have new project rumour yet. :cries:

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And do you want rumor 

Hide contents

I saw on Tw. some kpop fans say LMH is dating Seulgi from Redvelvet  because their some posts similar hahahah this is so common on Kpop shipper , If IG posts similar they say they date they don't know there are Kim Bum and Il Woo too but who knows? Evreything can be , Somebody came and said a few days ago "LMH is dating with X" before his last relationship and I said "Nonsense what a load of crock" and than Dispatch exploded me , I don't trust LMH maybe he is dating a idol again.:lol:

Ah so many rumoured girlfriends, starting from his last drama co-star, a beauty pageant winner and now K-pop group member. I can't keep up anymore. He can date anyone as long as he's happy and keep producing more projects, lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

He can date anyone as long as he's happy and keep producing more projects, lol.

1000000000%%%%%%% agree!!:rickroll:
Oppa should do a lot of project , I don’t care who he dates. He should become more active. 

we want MORE projects!! 

7 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Oh yes, DEEP, COMPLICATED AND TRAGIC CHARACTER for his next project, LMH will totally crush it! He will be soooo good!

But how long do we have to wait? We keep talking about how we want him to do this and that, but we don't even have new project rumour yet. 

Say it louder!! 

yes yes yes complicated and tragic!!! A super deep character. Even thinking about it makes me fly in the sky LOL :highonflowers:

how long more do we have wait???

why is there no rumors about his next project??

our discussion can be a lot more fun and dynamic when some actual news come out 

pleaseeeeee give us a project :evilelmo:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Ah so many rumoured girlfriends, starting from his last drama co-star, a beauty pageant winner and now K-pop group member. I can't keep up anymore. He can date anyone as long as he's happy and keep producing more projects, lol.

If I hate the girl I care her because she can annoy me along 2 years:lol: I prefer lovely a girl :lol:

15 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

keep producing more projects, lol.

This is the most important point or I want to beat LMH :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

fortunatelly or How will you fit in all of them to your signature:lol:

haha You caught me good! Lol, One LMH is permanent in my signature, Rest keeps on revolving. :D

I agree as well, He can date anybody for all I care, I need to see him onscreen. Because I don't ship with him with anyone. Lol.

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 4

Ei-fpT-VkAIl3oo?format=jpg&name=small

Ei-fpmpVoAARTce?format=jpg&name=small

Ei-fp88U8AEKa1S?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Lee Min-ho has become a top star with "Boys Over Flowers" after five years of obscurity

OBS's "Unique Entertainment News" looked back at the life of actor Lee Min-ho, who can bear the weight of his crown as a top star.

Lee Min-ho, who made his debut with the youth drama "Secret Campus," went on a one-day trip to the East Sea with his acquaintances and friends in the summer when he turned 20, when a huge ordeal came. He got involved in a car accident on a coastal road that day and suffered a serious level of injury that broke his thigh bone and crushed his ankle bone.

He was already promised to appear in numerous works as a star whose success was expected, but it came to nothing. The accident was painful and everything seemed to have collapsed.

However, he didn't give up and woke up with ambition and appeared in various dramas. But the results were not good. "Mackerel Run" ended early, and " I am Sam" had to end amid poor ratings. It was the darkest period of his life.

Then in 2008, finally, the light began to be seen at the end of the long tunnel of hardship.

Lee Min-ho, who showed impressive acting as a high school student trying to join a violent organization in "Public Enemy Returns," showed a short but intense performance.

In particular, director Kang Woo-suk, who made the film, praised him, saying, "He has unusual intensity in his eyes" and "He would mature as an actor because of his good eyes." In the movie 'Our School's E.T.', he once again appeared in a school uniform and made headlines.

Since then, Gu Joon-pyo of the drama "Boys Over Flowers," which changed the life of 23-year-old Lee Min-ho, has come as fate.

His appearance was more like a sensation: his hair which was based on the manga, his well-defined face and deft acting shook women's hearts across the country.

There is an interesting story behind Lee Min-ho's casting. Nearly 300 actors applied for the drama, and Lee Min-ho auditioned through a mobile phone photo taken by an acquaintance of the producer.

Lee Min-ho also expressed his willingness to play the role with his unconventional choice. He became the leader of F4, Gu Jun-pyo, and learned everything from horseback riding, kendo, golf, and swimming. He even had to change the tone of his voice.

Did this effort work? The audience rating exceeded 30% and hit the jackpot, and he received a love call two weeks after his debut, and he had never shot an advertisement. He ended his five years of obscurity and immediately became a top star.

As such, Lee Min-ho achieved his dream after a long wait, and since then, he has been on the path of becoming a top star.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1234532

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

Ei-iIPyUcAAj0HM?format=jpg&name=small

Ei-iIsSVkAAnbwn?format=jpg&name=small

Ei-iJKQU0AE2Yqv?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Lee Min-ho proved to be a representative actor in his 30s

OBS's "Unique Entertainment News" looked back at the life of actor Lee Min-ho, who can bear the weight of his crown as a top star.

After the success of "Boys Over Flowers," Lee took off his school uniform and challenged his first adult performance in 2010 through the drama "Personal Taste."

He has broadened his popularity by showing off his appearance as a fashionista and his charm as an acting romantic guy who is not afraid to break up.

He then attempted to transform his acting through the Korean action hero "City Hunter" in 2011. Emphasizing a new aspect with a more subdued atmosphere, he also showed his ability as a top action actor by perfectly performing his first action performance. He took off the image of a handsome star and proved another possibility.

And through his first historical drama 'Faith' in 2012, he made many female fans fall into the 'Choi Young-sickness,' with his deep eyes and restrained acting.

Since then, he has peaked in popularity with the high-teen romance "The Heirs" in 2013. Lee Min-ho brought another sensation to the small screen with his famous line, 'Do I like you?' and a romance that impressed viewers. 

Although he was asked why he would do another work similar to "Boys Over Flowers," when he took a bold challenge when he was a year younger, he said that it was his role to show the image of a more trendy and shiny young man, and once again enjoyed syndrome-like popularity.

Nevertheless, he did not settle down and tried to change his acting with the movie "Gangnam 1970." Lee Min-ho exuded the masculinity hidden as a tough fighter character, briefly throwing off the softness of a handsome man and showing the bare face of a tough man. It was a more meaningful move because he showed a 180-degree change in his image.

Lee Min-ho's "hit filmography" continued on to the "Legend of the Blue Sea." In the drama that marked the end of his 20s, he showed a variety of charms of a character with multi-roles. 

As such, he may not be a prolific actor, but he is an effort-based actor who who tries to change steadily in various genres.

After returning from a military hiatus, he continued on with his 14-year career as an actor in his 30s by drawing attention again with "The King: Eternal Monarch." He is still enjoying his heyday, showing how brilliant of a star he can shine.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1234541

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Индонезийские СМИ Nyata выпускают обложку номер 2569 @
李敏 Привет, читатели Nyata, вы знаете, что появился последний "Nyata Tabloid" (№ 2569)! Посмотрим, что интересного в этой версии:

Ли Мин Хо, самый крутой актер Азии, Ли Мин Хо был признан одной из самых привлекательных знаменитостей Азии в 2020 году сайтом для Kingchoice.me. Он получил 18,5 миллиона голосов и занял первое место среди корейских знаменитостей.

В Азии он является третьим по счету артистом после певцов и актеров из Китая.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/JmFNL3MNF?jumpfrom=weiboc

Ps подскажите пожалуйста, как с компа в наклейку вставить фото? Был бы очень признателен за подсказку.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Индонезийские СМИ Nyata выпускают обложку номер 2569 @
李敏 Привет, читатели Nyata, вы знаете, что появился последний "Nyata Tabloid" (№ 2569)! Посмотрим, что интересного в этой версии:

Ли Мин Хо, самый крутой актер Азии, Ли Мин Хо был признан одной из самых привлекательных знаменитостей Азии в 2020 году сайтом для Kingchoice.me. Он получил 18,5 миллиона голосов и занял первое место среди корейских знаменитостей.

В Азии он является третьим по счету артистом после певцов и актеров из Китая.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/JmFNL3MNF?jumpfrom=weiboc

P.s. please tell me how to insert a photo into a comment from my computer? Would be very grateful for a hint.

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing the link.  :blush:

Translation : Lee Min Ho, Asia's Coolest Actor, has been voted one of Asia's Most Attractive Celebrities in 2020 by Kingchoice.me. He received 18.5 million votes and was ranked # 1 among Korean celebrities.

In Asia, he is the third artist after Chinese singers and actors.

***  just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :grin:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Where is my Oppa?

He's playing a cameo in another drama right now.  ;)  Just kidding!!

But ... the book that Minho-ssi read when he was in the hospital for so long after his car accident and from which he says he received a lot of strength is featured in Record of Youth.

The Present by Spencer Johnson

a9ab804a73fada913cffd7f6a7f2b1fd9b052043

There are lots of little insights into the k-actor world in this drama.

But really ... where is my oppa??? 

:Pandabulous:

"average person LMH wants to be free, live well & accumulate experience to allow actor LMH perform even better"

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

22 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Kim Jong Dae (Gangnam Blues)

@CarolynH Perhaps for next drama related quiz, the participants can just post answers in spoilers format in this thread and send the complete answers by PM?

Since when someone already posted all the correct answers first, other participants will feel less challenged to participate since the first person already got the answers correct. :D 

Thanks for the photos of KJD!

Yes, next LOTBS quiz, I'll ask that either the answers are put in a spoiler or sent to me

19 hours ago, JoannaID said:

I've given up trying to watch K-dramas for now. LMH spell is still too strong on me since I am a new Minoz, perhaps this spell will wear off after probably 1 or 2 years? Or it will never wear off? 

LMH also had ruined K-drama romantic comedy for me.

I used to like K-rom com, but last week, I tried to watch that famous romcom which has romantic scene with over 200 million Youtube video views and I couldn't continue. I liked the male lead, I think he's quite handsome, but the drama was just too cheesy for me now, also too many skinships. 

Faith and TKEM had ruined K-drama romcom for me, now I prefer deep and meaningful romances conveyed with eyes expressions, gestures and poetic words. Haha.

Sorry, @JoannaID, the spell does not wear off.  On the contrary, it only becomes stronger!:D

18 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Despite all actually I want to Melodram from LMH (so painfull story ) because I want that everyone should see his amazing acting, so many people just think "rich boy" and don't watch his dramas or they start his drama and first ep is simple generally and they drop , they never can't see his deep acting.So they don't show empathy toward his character because they like tragic character,so I think specially men don't show empathy his characters and I think probably his haters generally men :lol: he should act tragic a character for earning sympathy 

I agree. That's what I what too.  I want to watch curled up with a box of Kleenex bawling :DSeriously though, I think LMH really excels at making us feel the pain that the character feels.  

@Nikaa94 Thanks for the GB, BH, and curly HJJ photos!

@itsmeash:  Welcome to the LMH thread.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3