Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

TKEM was massive in China too, with the amount of Chinese netizens yelling about how much they loved it.  A lot of friends watched.  It’s such a shame about the Hallyu ban, ugh.  There’s nobody that can top LMH in China, but we can’t officially get that confirmed.  

@AgentQuake, Chinese government has expressed their desire to open the country to hallyu once more and at least lift the ban little by little. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

TKEM was massive in China too, with the amount of Chinese netizens yelling about how much they loved it.  A lot of friends watched.  It’s such a shame about the Hallyu ban, ugh.  There’s nobody that can top LMH in China, but we can’t officially get that confirmed.  

Do you have a lot of friends from China?

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

AHEM........ WINNER OF ROUND 4 OF THE LOTBS QUIZ............ A 2 TIME WINNER @madmad min!  NEXT ROUND, PERHAPS EVERYONE SHOULD PUT THEIR ANSWER IN A SPOILER

giphy.gif

Visual for the hairstyle poll.  I'm thinking of asking Lmangla to create the poll toward the end of the week.  It probably will be a slow week because of Chuseok.

Toward the end of my rewatch of BOF-after Jandi's apt is destroyed by Chairperson Kang.  She has no lodging, so she sleeps in the train station.  I read that some do sleep in the train station, but they clean and put away their belonging before the masses arrive.  back to Jandi, why didn't she sleep at the spa?  She must have had some money.  I also saw something about these tiny tiny rooms you can rent.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Do you have a lot of friends from China?

Quite a bit, and all but two of my cousins are there too.  One of my friends has to torrent TKEM because she left Boston right when it was premiering and she went back to China because of COVID.

Which reminds me, I should go watch Happy Camp again.  They called him long leg Oppa in chinese and surprised him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I found this today - his IG analytics. Look at his followers growing compared to his activity rank. Sorry if it has been posted already. 

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/actor lee min ho

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

AHEM........ WINNER OF ROUND 4 OF THE LOTBS QUIZ............ A 2 TIME WINNER @madmad min!  NEXT ROUND, PERHAPS EVERYONE SHOULD PUT THEIR ANSWER IN A SPOILER

Visual for the hairstyle poll.  I'm thinking of asking Lmangla to create the poll toward the end of the week.  It probably will be a slow week because of Chuseok.

Toward the end of my rewatch of BOF-after Jandi's apt is destroyed by Chairperson Kang.  She has no lodging, so she sleeps in the train station.  I read that some do sleep in the train station, but they clean and put away their belonging before the masses arrive.  back to Jandi, why didn't she sleep at the spa?  She must have had some money.  I also saw something about these tiny tiny rooms you can rent.  

Congratulations @madmad min. Thanks @CarolynH. I agree, under spoiler is a good idea.

thanks for the upcoming poll too. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

What do you guys think about this writer? I haven’t watched any of her works but I have heard of the dramas she has has in her profile , “watcher”, “The Good Wife”

@leeminhosny :waves:

https://asianwiki.com/Han_Sang-Woon_(screenwriter)

:Pandabulous:Where is Oppa by the way? miss him!

I watched Good Wife it is remake American Drama , I watched Watcher's 2-3 EPs But I don't like it was boring but their rating were high , I don't prefer  they are legal drama 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What? Maze as background music on his latest post? 

IF LEE MIN HO HIMSELF CANNOT MOVE ON FROM TKEM, THEN HOW CAN WE? 

:sparklyeyes:

Will the King: Eternal Monarch get a second season?

ezgif-2-ca8e75943325-696x389.jpg

Fans of the drama starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun hope that The King: Eternal Monarch’s story will continue in a second season.

Lee Min Ho’s return to the small screen aroused great excitement for those who have followed this actor’s work for a long time, but from the opinion of some history fans, the K-drama must have a continuation to achieve a better closure.

Although some point out that this series did not announce a second season due to the health problems that were unleashed in the world with the pandemic, we cannot ignore the fact that this story did not have the expected reception in the South Korean audience, but at the international level exactly the opposite happened.

The King: Eternal Monarch presented a narrative that managed to attract a large number of internet users globally and, although the debate between how good or bad the series was was present, many were the people who enjoyed the drama.

That’s why there are those who hope that K-Drama will have a second season for the story of Tae Eul and Lee Gon, although the possibilities are not wide, we tell you some reasons why it would be a good idea.

WHAT COULD WE SEE IN THE KING: THERNAL MONARCH 2?
Although Na Ri’s romantic interest in Jo Young was raised at the beginning of the series, this theme faded as other aspects of the drama gained momentum. Jo Young ventured to discover what was happening in the parallel world where his King found happiness and had few opportunities to meet Na Ri.

On the other hand, the closing of the story where we see Lee Gon and Tae Eul meet every weekend to explore where they can go with the connection that exists between the two worlds was not the end that many expected, since it was a part of history that could be widely exploited.

https://www.somagnews.com/will-the-king-eternal-monarch-get-a-second-season/

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe LMH is recording TKEM OST maybe it isn't single etc. it can be OST album  maybe he just is bored like us :lol: he is cutting video etc. like me :lol:(but he isn't good at cutting:lol: )

hahaha!! :joy:

Imagine sitting next to Oppa while he is editing video :highonflowers:

it is kinda hard to guess what LMH is up to. I have no idea. He is low key and MYM hasn’t released any statement updating us about his future plans. I don’t know if it’s common do so. Does it seem like LMH is preparing for new work? 
Most of his recent IG updates are from restaurants and places that he has visited. He has been hanging out with his friends. I feel like he is still in his resting period. Is he reviewing next work? :sad1:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

hahaha!! :joy:

Imagine sitting next to Oppa while he is editing video :highonflowers:

it is kinda hard to guess what LMH is up to. I have no idea. He is low key and MYM hasn’t released any statement updating us about his future plans. I don’t know if it’s common do so. Does it seem like LMH is preparing for new work? 
Most of his recent IG updates are from restaurants and places that he has visited. He has been hanging out with his friends. I feel like he is still in his resting period. Is he reviewing next work? :sad1:

Completely ,LMH seems so empty 

upkUwj.gif

Also Netflix said because they didn't give more any video us "actors are so busy" what a big lie 

I said why LMH doesn't update anything old days and now he update ,I will start to get angry "LMH seems so empty" 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Completely ,LMH seems so empty 

upkUwj.gif

Also Netflix said because they didn't give more any video us "actors are so busy" what a big lie 

I said why LMH doesn't update anything old days and now he update ,I will start to get angry "LMH seems so empty" 

yes that was a big lie. 

we don’t have anything to look forward to. There is nothing!:criesariver:LMH could have done 1 interview at least in the past 3 months. MYM should prepare more stuff for him and keep him busy. He should have announced 2 projects by now. Why not??:sad1:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes that was a big lie. 

we don’t have anything to look forward to. There is nothing!:criesariver:LMH could have done 1 interview at least in the past 3 months. MYM should prepare more stuff for him and keep him busy. He should have announced 2 projects by now. Why not??:sad1:

Because he doesn't want :tears:

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Congratulations to you @madmad min  Truly a LOTBS fan!  2 times winner!

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oppaaaaaaaaa 

I will wait for you ....:heart:

giphy.gif

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny We will wait for him warmly  and thanks @leeminhosny for update on FB followers - despite him being low key except for his postings on IG / FB, LMH still has enormous influence.

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Min Morning/Evening Minoz

LMH's Wikipedia page has new profile photograph. Thanks to the lovely soul who did that. Even though the 'media influence' section is not up to date, I am very glad there is a different photo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Min-ho_(actor)

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Congratulations to you @madmad min  Truly a LOTBS fan!  2 times winner!

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny We will wait for him warmly  and thanks @leeminhosny for update on FB followers - despite him being low key except for his postings on IG / FB, LMH still has enormous influence.

@Min2206 You are quite the GIF queen. I like the above very much. :approves:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1