Quantcast

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]

20 hours ago, willenette said:

@madmad min, as far as I know, fan levels, or community reputation, reflect the level of your fandom on Soompi. The only way to gain reputation points is to gather 'Like This'. In order to receive a promotion or increase, members need to post a certain amount of content. Your account must have at least 500 posts in order to change Fan Level status. So, be active - hahaha - MORE .....The more posts you make, the higher your fan level will rise. At some point you may even raise it high enough to write your own fan level!  LOL -  :grin:

So only "like this" reaction can garner points? Other reactions won't garner points?

I wonder where we can read all of these Soompi membership related information, I joined without reading anything. :D

Also wondering, is there like a private club or private conversation besides PM in Soompi?

************************************************************************************************

Male actors who should film at least one romantic comedy every year

Call them knight in shining armor or the kings of romantic comedy, there are male actors who have stolen the hearts of millions of female viewers all across the world. As various Korean cultural works become well known across the world, many international netizens have come to become familiar with the heartthrobs of K-dramas.

There are various genres of K-dramas starting with Romance to thrillers. However, the most beloved genre of K-drama must be romantic-comedy. Making viewers laugh and cry, this genre of K-drama has become an all-time favorite for viewers all across the world.

At the center of these K-dramas are the male lead actors. So without further ado, here is a list of male actors who should film at least one romantic-comedy work per year.

Lee Min Ho

giphy.gif

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/male-actors-who-should-film-at-least-one-romantic-comedy-every-year

So even Allkop agrees with us that LMH should do more project. :rolleyes:

ActorLeeMinHo, if your staff is lurking here, please check countless of posts to urge you to produce more projects for your anxious fans. LOL. 

I personally don't want him to do romantic comedy, just as long has he comes up with 1 drama and 1 movie per year, minimum.

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 76.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM Flower boy, talented, handsome, swoon-worthy, adorable, cute, dorky are some descriptions fans used to describe this South Korean ac

13 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

So even Allkop agrees with us that LMH should do more project. :rolleyes:

ActorLeeMinHo, if your staff is lurking here, please check countless of posts to urge you to produce more projects for your anxious fans. LOL. 

I personally don't want him to do romantic comedy, just as long has he comes up with 1 drama and 1 movie per year, minimum

yes yes yes 

we want MORE projects! Oppa should become more active and use his talent and time to the max. There are many characters he can try. Please come back soon!! :hypehype:

3 months have already passed. I expect to get good news in the Fall, because even if he announces his next project in October, we have to wait for a long time until we can see his work. Until then we can enjoy discussions about his new work, crumbs we get, fan released videos from filming, and so on. 

Oppa! I know you have been reviewing for next work (according to MYM), now it is the time to select your next work, announce it to your fans and start getting busy with work. :approves:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

So only "like this" reaction can garner points? Other reactions won't garner points?

I wonder where we can read all of these Soompi membership related information, I joined without reading anything. :D

Also wondering, is there like a private club or private conversation besides PM in Soompi?

************************************************************************************************

@JoannaID, as far as I know, points are also accumulated from other reactions. It looks like for each of the 'Insightfuls', 'Awesomes', and 'LOLs', etc.  earned, you also get a point for each of those.  A quick note about "points" vs "posts" - points are what you get for posting quality posts, based on the reactions you get from other members. Positive reactions give you positive points, and negative reactions/flags give you negative points. This is why someone with less posts than another person can have a higher rank because they received more positive reactions for their posts.  Here’s the link where you can read all the rules to use this forum..  Maybe this can help -

• Thanks 5
1 hour ago, madmad min said:

I know LMH can't swim but Why is everyone asked this Question? Even Kim WOO Bin was asked about this question a few years back. (I loved the way he called him Hyun :D )...Alas Nevermind.

This is common a question in Korea

• Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
On 9/21/2020 at 9:04 PM, CarolynH said:

TIME FOR LOTBS QUIZ ROUND 4

Welcome @Amirr--since you like LOTBS, perhaps you want to try your hand at the quiz.  You'll have stiff competition from past winners @JoannaID @madmad min @Aleumdaun and  @SophieH

It's easy this week, so I expect everyone has a shot at being a winner!

1.  HJJ and SC went to the library.  A girl passed a note to HJJ.  What did that note say?

a.  Hey handsome

b.  What's your phone number?

c.  Be quiet!

d.  Are you researching parallel worlds?

2.  Why did HJJ (and SC) go to the library?

3.  What are the 3 steps of love?:heartxoxo:

a.  Romantic love, hot love, dirty love

b.  hot love, romantic love, dirty love

c. dirty love, dirtier love, hot love

d.  romantic love, steamy love,  hot love

4.  What was found at KDR's family home during the excavation?

5.  How old was KDR when he died?:criesariver:

I can't believe 2 IG posts!  @madmad min after you mentioned his sideburns, I couldn't stop focusing on them.  I think he should shave them, then he doesn't have to worry about them sticking out.

@CarolynH I have been intrigued by HJJ's bathrobe pic. LMH looks very different in that. It is not the hair  IMO, but I can't pin point what . Does he look any different to you? 

LOBTS Quiz

I am conceding to @madmad min.. Just read her replies - I think she has got it all correct. Can't top those beautifully written answers. Well done @madmad min Thanks @CarolynH for the quiz. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, why, you don't like the flavor? I've tried the Citron/Lemon one. 4 other flavors where released by soju producer (known as Good Day. These flavors where Yellow (Citron/Lemon), Red (Pomegranate) and Blue (Blueberry) + Raspberry. Citron Soju proved super popular and the company couldn't make supply with the huge demand of this flavor. Try this. I've tried also the Raspberry.  If you dislike the strong soju smell or a first time soju trier, this will be the best choice for you! ... Don't add ice to the drink because it is typically served as a small pour and taken as a shot.  :blush:

lol, I didn't expect that strong of a taste.  I'll try the Citron at your recommendation.  

Now don't jump and raise your hand--WHO wants to help writing the letters to LMH?

I love Anita Yuen and her husband as well.:heartxoxo:

cto

Let's try to stay positive guys.  Don't look at how long it's been since TKEM, but how much closer we are to hearing about his new project!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Let's try to stay positive guys.  Don't look at how long it's been since TKEM, but how much closer we are to hearing about his new project!

Nice words!! :glasses:

Lets be more positive! We  are approaching our goal. Oppa will announce his next project In the near future. :2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

This is common a question in Korea

@leeminhosny,  I believe it is an appropriate question. Why can’t many Koreans swim? They don’t need to. Yes, the summers are hot and they are nearly surrounded by ocean, but inland, the rivers are either safe puddles or dangerous rapids that even great swimmers cannot attempt them. There were fewer pools in Korea then. I have great admiration for how Korea has become a developed country so quickly and I am certain pools were not on their minds some years ago. hahaha - But, the number of pools is now increasing and they are wonderful. Many, perhaps most, Koreans go to the beach to see and be seen. Haeundae, Korea’s most famous beach is a great place to see bikinis and has set records for the most crowded beach in the world. But not many of those beach-goers actually swim. Outdoor swimming was a whole different thing in Korea (still love it in the US). Most Koreans don’t like tanning (bad for the skin), and although it’s slightly more acceptable now than it was when I was growing up, showing a lot of skin was looked down upon so you weren’t likely to see a lot of Korean girls in bathing suits. Swimming was just not a major sport in Korea. So if you’re looking at people in my age range - 30’s and 40’s a lot of people still don’t know how to swim. But more and more Korean kids are learning now, there is more access to pools now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

I have been intrigued by HJJ's bathrobe pic. LMH looks very different in that. It is not the hair  IMO, but I can't pin point what . Does he look any different to you?

He looks a bit different to me.  At the time that I watched, I thought his eyes seemed bloodshot, and that was the reason.  I don't really know.  There have been so many different looks captured of him.  

Lee-Min-Ho3.png

It reminds me a bit of this photo, where I think he looks tired.  But then again, maybe the hair does have something to do with it.

EGRXq9AUYAU3jtg?format=jpg%26name=large&

credit to owners

I can't help but worry about loooong working hours and little sleep.  

:sad1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
13 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Top 10 Viewers of a Korean Mini-Drama in Japan in the First Half of this Year:

Actually those were Top 10 dramas of 1st half year in Korea not in Japan.

Just a J-Minoz re-post the article from Weibo.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
9 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Forgive me for my involuntary mistake, I misunderstood the translation from Japanese. I wondered how the Japanese perceived "The King: Eternal Monarch", because the drama shows a military clash between the Korean Empire and Japan?

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, as far as I remember there was a controversy on this that on that EP (6th???) , which contained a naval battle scene. It was pointed out that the Japanese warships  with Japanese flags were similar in design to current Korean warships. And it got viewed very negatively. That's what happened as I recall. Hence, the PD released an official statement  apologizing for it.  He says that they used  3D modelling & CGI to edit the battleships.  :blush:

• Like 3

Количество подписчиков в Instagram Ли Мин Хо увеличилось еще на 100 тысяч!
19,8 миллиона - поздравляем !!! 
https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/

Вилленете , спасибо за подробный ответ! Интересно, как эти обстоятельства повлияли на зрительскую аудиторию «Короля: Вечный монарх» среди японских зрителей - эта драма вошла в топ-10?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]