Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 9/19/2020 at 10:50 AM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Aleumdaun, I sympathize with you with all my heart! I hope you are feeling better now? I wish you good health and strength. And let Lee Min Ho's best dramas bring you pleasure and relief.  He has many original and unique images, because Lee Min Ho tries to look for something new in every work. But my favorites were Kim Tan from "Heirs",  general  Daejang from "Faith" and King Lee Gon. Thank you for your concern - bright times have come in my life. Hope that new good events and news about Lee Min Ho will bring many happy moments to all of us!

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1219074-lee-min-ho-achieves-another-feat-thanks-to-his-massive-fan-base

In this article that you linked, I noticed that it said at the end that fans are certain there is a TKEM season 2 coming though there is no confirmation.  I wonder why they believe so, have they heard anything or it is just speculation? Anyone else has an opinion? 

Is www.devdiscourse.com a Seoul publication?  It mentions Seoul.  @leeminhosny @willenette

On 9/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, JoannaID said:

Haha, yes, I mentioned that "specific TvN drama which got average single digit ratings" but was praised everywhere and nobody mentioned about its low ratings, because TKEM often got dragged by that specific drama fans.

I was late to the party, but I still could find old articles on how the medias dragged down TKEM & LMH, and that "specific drama fans" also dragged TKEM in social media. Things they did was illogical and using double standards. I don't engage with wars, just an observer, but I couldn't help but feeling sad because I love TKEM and LMH so much. :tears:

I am happy to read newer articles now mentioning TKEM successes and significance, based on Studio Dragon profits, streaming platform data, also from Google data. Even though its kinda late, TKEM and LMH finally got the recognitions they deserved! 

LMH also got > 8 million new Instagram followers after TKEM, this is huge achievement and it proved his success and TKEM success, naysayers and haters should just shut it up. 

I work in marketing field for an internet startup company, current company and previous companies used paid social media analytics tools like Socialbaker, Hootsuite and Buzzsumo to measure the companies' product/brand performance against competitors in social media. I am not sure how these analytic tools collect their data, but this is the standard practice in the industry that I am in. 

Not sure if K-actors also use these kind of tools to measure their popularity in social media, LOL. The easiest way as an outsider to check on social media data is just by tracking the followers numbers and growth, also engagement rate for their posts. :) 

Yup, I am glad now that the media is acknowledging TKEM, a little late though.  To drag TKEM down because of jealousy earlier. I hope more entertainment media talks about TKEM success.  The tourist industry did and that is a big coup for LMH and TKEM.

I wonder if LMH

I wonder if LMH's agency tracks LMH.  It must tell them LMH is still #1

On 9/21/2020 at 3:09 AM, Amirr said:

Anyone here who watched LOTBS? I loved that one so much! I've been a big fan of Lee Min Ho since Boys Over Flowers :piggydance:

Yes, I love LOTBS too.

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@madmad min after you mentioned his sideburns, I couldn't stop focusing on them.  I think he should shave them, then he doesn't have to worry about them sticking out.

Which photo were you referring to?  I missed it? @madmad min

On 9/20/2020 at 7:30 PM, CarolynH said:
On 9/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, SophieH said:

Min afternoon....

the wait for new project is awfully painful. Just a suggestion to keep us going. In the paid minoz zone, there is a 'To LMH' section where fans could send him letters/messages. thinking maybe we could send him a group letter with the title ' love from soompi minoz' or something catchy ...?   there's no mention of max word limit, they allow photo upload as well. The content is kept private, only the subject title is visible to other minoz in the paid area. 

not sure how we could run this...any suggestions from anyone?  tagging our leader @CarolynH. once we have the message i can post it using my account. 

Anyone have any questions or comments that we can weave into a letter?

Yes, tell him we are all impatiently wanting to hear about his next movie or drama.  Every other actor has something on the burner but we are still waiting for his announcement.  Suggest he does a Netflix original so no worries about ratings.  Go international, get a personal instructor and concentrate on his English so he will be ready for a non-Korean movie. Those are my suggestions.

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

48 minutes ago, CallieP said:

In this article that you linked, I noticed that it said at the end that fans are certain there is a TKEM season 2 coming though there is no confirmation.  I wonder why they believe so, have they heard anything or it is just speculation? Anyone else has an opinion? 

Is www.devdiscourse.com a Seoul publication?  It mentions Seoul.  @leeminhosny @willenette

@CallieP,  at the time of writing, as far as I know, "The King: Eternal Monarch" has not been renewed for a second season. Although, I'm not really into season 2/part2s or remakes for that matter of any dramas since for me, nothing could surpass the original. But, I guess considering how popular the show has become around the world, it would be a massive shame if the show never got renewed for a second season. Safe to say, if the series is watched by enough people and the general consensus is positive, maybe Netflix will at least consider renewal. (???) Although, we have to admit, the story did wrap itself up quite nicely. At the end of the day, it is the writers who make the decision on if a series continues and fans would rather see it end here. I can say as of now, there is no confirmation that the drama will return for season 2. There is no information - none that I know of.

Season 1 had an eight-month production schedule (as well as a 30 billion Won, US$25 million budget), meaning that if the show is renewed for a second season, then fans may expect it to be released in mid-2021.

However, considering the global coronavirus pandemic delaying the production of many shows, it is highly likely that this would be pushed back a few months to late-2021.When it comes to storyline, there isn’t much of an obvious direction that season 2 could go in. If we could predict a potential storyline for season 2, if Lee Lim hadn’t really died in Corea then he could be out for revenge against the king. However, it did look like a fateful wound Lee Gon inflicted and the 2021 Corea record books reported of his body being discovered, suggesting that is in fact dead.

Well, wait & see.................... :blush:

Devdiscourse is a global media platform. :grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yup, I am glad now that the media is acknowledging TKEM, a little late though.  To drag TKEM down because of jealousy earlier. I hope more entertainment media talks about TKEM success.  The tourist industry did and that is a big coup for LMH and TKEM.

I wonder if LMH's agency tracks LMH.  It must tell them LMH is still #1

It's almost midnight here, I'm tired and gonna sleep soon. I promise this is my last rant about this subject. :D

It's so funny how jealousy can create illogical hate. I'm surprised to observe how some specific drama fans, that I mentioned before, were debating about Google trend data.

They don't know how to read graphs and ridiculously insisted that their drama was superior while clearly the Google data showed otherwise. LOL. :omg:

***************************************************************************************************

Yes, tell him we are all impatiently wanting to hear about his next movie or drama.  Every other actor has something on the burner but we are still waiting for his announcement.  Suggest he does a Netflix original so no worries about ratings.  Go international, get a personal instructor and concentrate on his English so he will be ready for a non-Korean movie. Those are my suggestions.

I second these suggestions from @CallieP 

Perhaps we can write letter from the Minoz paid membership section to urge him to take on more projects and mention about new kind of projects such as Netflix original movie or drama! 

And definitely, he should start thinking about global market and seriously improve his English. I read somewhere that he got offer from Hollywood before. Can we imagine how dope it will be to see him acting in English? Yes LEE MIN HOT it is. 

@CarolynH

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Don't know if The King: Monarch Eternal Season 2 will be filmed? On the Internet, I could find only one article about the possible continuation of my favorite drama. But it seems to me that this is unlikely. The drama ended with an open ending, which many viewers liked.

https://gizmotable.com/2020/09/21/the-king-eternal-monarch-season-2-why-our-experts-must-stand-by-longer-than-assumed/

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

These are fantasy articles, reporters or blogger write fiction so many times, so many article are nonsense, they have written about Moon Lovers 2 etc. for years they just baited fans they never know more than us they hazar a guess, they even can't write truth information we saw again during King. (And I have seen for years) Don't believe every article , most of them nonsence, If article isn't aired in Korea how abroad reporters can know it, just China media knows:D we know before they don't read article when they are aired in Korea.

MEveQo.png

15 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Don't know if The King: Monarch Eternal Season 2 will be filmed? On the Internet, I could find only one article about the possible continuation of my favorite drama. But it seems to me that this is unlikely. The drama ended with an open ending, which many viewers liked.

https://gizmotable.com/2020/09/21/the-king-eternal-monarch-season-2-why-our-experts-must-stand-by-longer-than-assumed/

S2 is utopia, they never shoot S2 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Полностью согласен с вами - такие статьи пишутся для сенсации и, чаще всего, информация не соответствует действительности! Поэтому не стоит ждать продолжения «Короля: Вечный монарх 2», а надеяться на новую оригинальную работу Ли Мин Хо.

3 минуты назад nina_mitrokhina 5misnina сказала:

13 hours ago, JoannaID said:

I tried to watch other K-dramas with other handsome actors, but why my mind always say, "Okay this guy is handsome, but he's not Lee Min Ho. Oh I wish Lee Min Ho had this kind of scene too, it would be so dope." 

And then I went to rewatch LMH's old dramas again....

Gosh, really, what kind of sorcery is this? And when will I be able to watch new Lee Min Ho's drama or movie?? 

Minoz Joanna!! :heart1: Good Job!!

you are a true Minoz! :approves:  I personally  drop most of the dramas I watch these days, I don’t care about the characters and actors cannot pull me in the drama like LMH does. LMH pulls us in his dramas..

when will LMH announce his next project??
i miss him so much!!!
it is LMH who I want to see on my screen 

I don’t care about other celebs 

I want our Minhooooooooo :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

If you think there are hundreds news, articles about Kpop (BTS, Blackpink etc) in Korea+ in Foreign Media everyday and they will release songs continuously + makes collab with super popular Amerikan singers, they break the record on Youtube  but LMH isn't active now and almost there isn't any news about LMH  but still his followers can rise more than KPOP groups this is really amazing , I read a Netizen comments years ago "LMH was quiet but strong" this sentence is really so accurate he was always and still same.Without any Media play he can still rise. this sentence is his summary .

If this will come true, we even can't see LMH on Award Ceremony unfortunatelly 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Полностью согласен с вами - такие статьи пишутся для сенсации и, чаще всего, информация не соответствует действительности! Поэтому не стоит ждать продолжения «Короля: Вечный монарх 2», а надеяться на новую оригинальную работу Ли Мин Хо.

@nina_mirokhina 5misnina, I couldn't agree with you more - I guess we should not wait for the sequel to "King: Eternal Monarch 2", but hope for a new original work by Lee Min Ho. :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

If you think there are hundreds news, articles about Kpop (BTS, Blackpink etc) in Korea+ in Foreign Media everyday and they will release songs continuously + makes collab with super popular Amerikan singers, they break the record on Youtube  but LMH isn't active now and almost there isn't any news about LMH  but still his followers can rise more than KPOP groups this is really amazing , I read a Netizen comments years ago "LMH was quiet but strong" this sentence is really so accurate he was always and still same.Without any Media play he can still rise. this sentence is his summary .

If this will come true, we even can't see LMH on Award Ceremony unfortunatelly 

Our luck!!! :criesariver:

the only good thing about public channels was that they would hold award ceremony every year. We cannot even see Minho this year :cries:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

9 hours ago, JoannaID said:

It's almost midnight here, I'm tired and gonna sleep soon. I promise this is my last rant about this subject. :D

It's so funny how jealousy can create illogical hate. I'm surprised to observe how some specific drama fans, that I mentioned before, were debating about Google trend data.

They don't know how to read graphs and ridiculously insisted that their drama was superior while clearly the Google data showed otherwise. LOL. :omg:

***************************************************************************************************

I second these suggestions from @CallieP 

Perhaps we can write letter from the Minoz paid membership section to urge him to take on more projects and mention about new kind of projects such as Netflix original movie or drama! 

And definitely, he should start thinking about global market and seriously improve his English. I read somewhere that he got offer from Hollywood before. Can we imagine how dope it will be to see him acting in English? Yes LEE MIN HOT it is. 

@CarolynH

Thanks for the suggestions @CallieP and @JoannaID for the letters to LMH.  We need a catchy "re" line to catch the eye of MYM/LMH.  How about "You're still the one"? It's an  old song.  I'd still like to test it by sending our thread spotlight first.  

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Happy Fall everyone!!:heart1:

Lets hope LMH announces his next project in the new season. 

I especially like Fall and Winter K-dramas, the romance is just different. But we don’t have any New LMH drama to watch this Fall and Winter. :( 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I have waited for 4 years for this 

vb19Jv.gif

same!!!! This is such an annoying news!  

so we will only see LMH through his IG updates. 

no interview, no new project, no new magazine, no photo shooting, no award ceremony, no vLIVE 

what do we have to look forward to ??:sad1:it feels as if LMH is in MS

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

no interview, no new project, no new magazine, no photo shooting, no award ceremony, no vLIVE 

@Nikaa94, yes,  because SBS is considering not hosting its year-end drama entertainment award shows this year. Even their annual year-end music festival Gayo Daejeon has been put on-hold. But, nothing is currently confirmed yet, though...................... Wait & see..................... :blush:

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, yes,  because SBS is considering not hosting its year-end drama entertainment award shows this year. Even their annual year-end music festival Gayo Daejeon has been put on-hold. But, nothing is currently confirmed yet, though...................... Wait & see..................... :blush:

Music Festivals' rating are low generally but Drama and Entertainment Awards are higher and SBS has dramas with highest  in this year I hope They will make it.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

There aren't any good news contrary there are bad news 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Music Festivals' rating are low generally but Drama and Entertainment Awards are higher and SBS has dramas with highest  in this year I hope They will make it.

There aren't any good news contrary there are bad news 

@leeminhosny, agree with you here but, it's still worth splurging-on! Actually, I'm only interested in Golden Disc Awards. It is presented annually by the Music Industry Association of Korea for outstanding achievements in the music industry. For me, it is considered to be the most prestigious and largest music awards ceremony in Korea!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SBS Star] Lee Minho Makes His Fans Laugh Out Loud with His New Instagram Post

201473753_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho has once again brought a good laughter to his fans with his new social media post. On September 22, Lee Minho took to his personal Instagram account to share new photos of himself.

201473755_1280.jpg

In the photos, Lee Minho is seen enjoying drinks while keeping his face mask on. Although he did not write anything in the caption, it seems like Lee Minho wanted to encourage others to keep wearing their mask anytime and anywhere to prevent the future spread of COVID-19.

201473756_1280.jpg

201473754_1280.jpg

Spoiler

This is not the first time for Lee Minho to show his funny and comical side on Instagram. Earlier this month, Lee Minho shared a hilarious experience of him totally failing on a grocery shopping. ▶ [SBS Star] Lee Minho Comically Documents How His Grocery Shopping Turned Into a Total Failure Meanwhile, Lee Minho has been taking a break after wrapping up his last drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' earlier this year.

(Credit= 'actorleeminho' Instagram) (SBS Star)

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, willenette said:

@leeminhosny, agree with you here but, it's still worth splurging-on! Actually, I'm only interested in Golden Disc Awards. It is presented annually by the Music Industry Association of Korea for outstanding achievements in the music industry. For me, it is considered to be the most prestigious and largest music awards ceremony in Korea!

I don't care Music Awards :D but I don't trust SBS this year , I can't predict how they will give awards to actor/actress , sometimes they give so odd awards , sometimes they don't give award to good actor/actress and this year We are unlucky because SBS has 2 dramas with 20% rating and King's rating is low, most probably Daesang to Nam Gong Min but I can't predict other awards because there are so many candidate for Friday-Saturday dramas, Ju Ji hoon, Ji Chang Wook, Jowoon ,Nam Gong Min all of them same time line dramas . If Nam Gong Min win Dasang  who will win Top acting awards ?Because Hyena's rating higher  than The King. If SBS just looks rating Ju Ji Hoon will win so what will LMH win? There are so many fanwar for SBS awards because Alice and King and Backstreet ratings are close .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't care Music Awards :D but I don't trust SBS this year , I can't predict how they will give awards to actor/actress , sometimes they give so odd awards , sometimes they don't give award to good actor/actress and this year We are unlucky because SBS has 2 dramas with 20% rating and King's rating is low, most probably Daesang to Nam Gong Min but I can't predict other awards because there are so many candidate for Friday-Saturday dramas, Ju Ji hoon, Ji Chang Wook, Jowoon ,Nam Gong Min all of them same time line dramas . If Nam Gong Min win Dasang  who will win Top acting awards ?Because Hyena's rating higher  than The King. If SBS just looks rating Ju Ji Hoon will win so what will LMH win? There are so many fanwar for SBS awards because Alice and King and Backstreet ratings are close .

@leeminhosny, Dr. Romantic 2 is the first Korean drama this year under SBS to hit 20 percent in viewer ratings.The commercial success of SBS’s Dr. Romantic 2 is partly driven by the absence of rival dramas on KBS2’s and MBC’s Monday-Tuesday time slot. Last year, the two broadcasters temporarily stopped airing prime-time series in this time slot after the conclusion of The Tale Of Nokdu and RAIN's drama, Welcome 2 Life, respectively.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Know What These 5 Korean Heartthrobs' Favorite Foods Are

Have you ever wondered what your celebrity crushes are eating and where to find them? You might be surprised that they are as normal as everyone and their favorites? Well, it's just around the corner!

Here's the list of famous actors who have one way or the other told the public what they like. Most of these are just traditional Korean foods, which we would know you can make.

Lee Min Ho

Know what these 5 Korean actors' Favorite Food Are
(Photo : Lee Min Ho)

We believe this man needs no introduction. As what the International Business Times described, the "heartthrob of billions." A man who's always on the go as he hoped to become a professional football player when he was a kid deserves a hearty meal. As he once said on a fan meeting held in May 2013, his healing food is meat, all kinds of meat, as it makes him energetic whenever he's worn out.

Samgyupsal, anyone?

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118976/20200922/know-what-5-korean-actors-favorite-food.htm

• Like 5
  • Love 1