Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, LMH should take more movies. He only has 1 movie in his file. I want him make a good profile in movie industry. 

he should quickly take more movies at least. His agency should also encourage him. 

so many casting news have come despite COVID-19. I don’t why Minho isn’t taking a project. 

@Nikaa94, I guess he simply wants to take a break from everything in the meantime. Just be patient.....he will manage to land some notable roles soon.  :blush:

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho Was Chosen As One Of The Three Most Attractive Artists In All Asia Of 2020

The well-known entertainment website King Choice released the voting results for the 100 Sexiest Asian Artists of 2020, in which the famous Korean actor Lee Min Ho placed at the number three spot.

The online poll closed on September 15, announcing the first and second places for Chinese actors ... and Lee Min Ho third.

It should be noted that the Top 10 of the results were mostly occupied by South Korean celebrities...

https://vader.news/series/Lee-Min-Ho-fue-escogido-como-uno-de-los-tres-artistas-mas-atractivos-de-toda-Asia-de-2020-20200915-0032.html

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  Check out the TOP 50 below!

Spoiler

1. Xiao Zhan (Chinese Actor & Singer)
2. Wang Yibo (Chinese Actor & Singer)
3. Lee Minho (Korean Actor)
4. EXO's Park Chanyeol
5. BTS's Jeon Jungkook
6. Hyunbin (Korean Actor)
7. SS501's Kim Hyunjoong
8. Kang Daniel (Korean Singer)
9. Dimas Kudaibergen
10. ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo
11. BTS's Park Jimin

12. Ji Chang Wook (Korean Actor)
13. Jung Haein (Korean Actor)
14. Win Metawin (Thai Actor)
15. JYJ's Kim JaeJoong
16. BTS's Kim Seokjin
17. Lee SeungGi (Korean Actor)
18. Vachitrawit Chivaaree (Thai Actor)
19. Song Weilong (Chinese Actor)
20. CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa
21. BTS's Kim Taehyung
22. Deng Lun (Chinese Actor)

23. Saint Suppapong (Thai Actor)
24. EXO's Oh Sehun
25. Li Xian (Chinese Actor)
26. Lee Junki (Korean Actor)
27. Jackson Yee (Chinese Singer)
28. NCT's Yuta
29. Yang Yang (Chinese Actor)
30. Big Bang's G-Dragon
31. Karry Wang (Chinese Singer)
32. Seo Inguk (Korean Actor)
33. Park Seojoon (Korean Actor)
34. Lai Kuanlin (Taiwanese Singer)
35. WAYV's Ten

News
Posted by kfan1234902 pts 1 hour ago

Fans cast their votes for Lee Min Ho, BTS, EXO and more in 'The 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebs 2020' poll

USER CONTENT

1600323891-jung-kook.jpg

In the poll held by 'King Choice Voting Platform', international fans selected 'The 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebrities of 2020'! The poll received more than 104 million votes, which ended on September 15.

Many famous K-Pop artists and Korean actors took up top spots on the list, including actor Lee Min Ho, EXO's Chanyeol, BTS's Jungkook, Kang Daniel, and much more!

Check out TOP 50 below!

1. Xiao Zhan (Chinese Actor & Singer)
2. Wang Yibo (Chinese Actor & Singer)
3. Lee Minho (Korean Actor)
4. EXO's Park Chanyeol
5. BTS's Jeon Jungkook
6. Hyunbin (Korean Actor)
7. SS501's Kim Hyunjoong
8. Kang Daniel (Korean Singer)
9. Dimas Kudaibergen
10. ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo
11. BTS's Park Jimin
12. Ji Chang Wook (Korean Actor)
13. Jung Haein (Korean Actor)
14. Win Metawin (Thai Actor)
15. JYJ's Kim JaeJoong
16. BTS's Kim Seokjin
17. Lee SeungGi (Korean Actor)
18. Vachitrawit Chivaaree (Thai Actor)
19. Song Weilong (Chinese Actor)
20. CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa
21. BTS's Kim Taehyung
22. Deng Lun (Chinese Actor)
23. Saint Suppapong (Thai Actor)
24. EXO's Oh Sehun
25. Li Xian (Chinese Actor)
26. Lee Junki (Korean Actor)
27. Jackson Yee (Chinese Singer)
28. NCT's Yuta
29. Yang Yang (Chinese Actor)
30. Big Bang's G-Dragon
31. Karry Wang (Chinese Singer)
32. Seo Inguk (Korean Actor)
33. Park Seojoon (Korean Actor)
34. Lai Kuanlin (Taiwanese Singer)
35. WAYV's Ten
36. INFINITE's Kim Myungsoo
37. SHINEE's Minho
38. Ong Seongwoo (Korean Singer)
39. Roy Wang (Chinese Singer)
40. Park Haejin (Korean Actor)
41. James Reid (Filipino Actor)
42. GOT7's Jackson Wang
43. 2PM's Nickhun
44. IKON's Bobby
45. EXO's Suho
46. Kim Soohyun (Korean Actor)
47. EXO's Baekhyun
48. Xu Kai (Chinese Actor)

49. SF9's Rowoon
50. EXO's Kai

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Korean Actors With The Sweetest Smiles That Sweep Us Off Our Feet

korean-actors-with-the-sweetest-smiles-t

K-dramaland, indeed, is packed with beautiful actors who always get our hearts throbbing faster. But what sets the others apart are their stunning smiles that make us swoon and daydream. There have been so many quotable quotes about smile that have been passed down in history, but it seems these actors solidify those words to live by when they're the ones who show their smile.

A smile makes us feel good and reduces our stress, what's more if it's a smile from our most adored oppaIn no particular order, here are the Korean actors whose smiles can brighten your day.

Lee Min Ho

His legendary smile that shows his dimple and adorable crescent eyes can instantly captivate someone's heart. Ah, the sweetest smile! 

8SlvXuuN1Ze8f7HadtIbCBXdyvIEQ_tT-EXbAjm0

Watch his smile at every angle and it'll make you smile too! 

(skipped unrelated)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118938/20200917/korean-actors-with-the-sweetest-smiles-that-sweep-us-off-our-feet.htm

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

guUNx4.gif

58 out of the top 100 are Korean. 

Recently, 'King Choice Voting Platform' had opened a poll for international fans to select the 100 most attractive male Asian celebrities of 2020. The poll received more than 104 million votes and the final result was revealed on September 15th. 

Korean celebrities, including idols and actors, were spotted taking more than half of the top 100, with Lee Minho took the highest position for Korean at #3. Without further ado, check out the complete list below!

• Like 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Thanks to pandemic and less work during this period, I have come to the point of no return as a fan, I will watch just anything with LMH in it. I am totally in K-drama slump, before LMH addiction, I was able to watch other dramas, now I am just rewatching LMH old dramas. What kind of sorcery is this?

While other actors are busy announcing new projects, doing interviews and even doing cameos, LMH is still relaxing in his castle. And yes, it's outrageous that he only has 1 Korean produced movie as main lead during 14 years of his career!!!

Yet....we are still here swooning...waiting..we can't seem to get over him.

Lee Min Ho, what kind of spell are you using on us? 

Life as Minoz is really difficult huh.

@JoannaID,  when you're good at what you do, demand can only grow for your skills. Just ask any actor who has made it big in the business, and they'll tell you that when success hits, the offers typically are only eclipsed by the budgets attached to them. But be careful, because all it takes is one big dud to knock you back, and a couple to take you off the A-list entirely. Big name stars need not only to choose their projects wisely, but to know how to balance said projects in accordance with their true talents. In my opinion, maybe actors shouldn't take many high profile projects in one year, even if they seem like a sure fire hit. Some should just realize that the job of an actor isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, leeminhosny said:

We waited 730 days MS and still waiting LMH should have chosen project even after The King while military service and should have started shooting at least a movie ,he really wastes his popularity, face, youth and talent, he makes me sick , I approach to being hater sometimes but later I go and search anything about him I spend 1-2 hours to translation for him 

You can't hate someone you hanker after or miss so much. :joy:.  Cheer up!

Being # 3 and #1 Korean isn't bad.  Personally, I think he is better looking than the first and second.

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@JoannaIDwhen you're good at what you do, demand can only grow for your skills. Just ask any actor who has made it big in the business, and they'll tell you that when success hits, the offers typically are only eclipsed by the budgets attached to them. But be careful, because all it takes is one big dud to knock you back, and a couple to take you off the A-list entirely. Big name stars need not only to choose their projects wisely, but to know how to balance said projects in accordance with their true talents. In my opinion, maybe actors shouldn't take many high profile projects in one year, even if they seem like a sure fire hit. Some should just realize that the job of an actor isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. :blush:

Agree with you @willenette but can't help missing him so bad, esp his acting!   Yea, we see him everyday, everywhere - there are plenty of stunning images and fascinating clips.  We can drool all over on his previous dramas, movies or CFs but still feel something is missing -  does he have some kind of magical power , drawing us and (new fans) to him like a magnet ....   and him doing so few, yet he is still TOP !    Congrats on the 20M FB followers , as posted by @syntyche and @leeminhosny !  Even his IG followers are growing fast!  

giphy.gif

cr jdon06

• Like 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@JoannaID,  when you're good at what you do, demand can only grow for your skills. Just ask any actor who has made it big in the business, and they'll tell you that when success hits, the offers typically are only eclipsed by the budgets attached to them. But be careful, because all it takes is one big dud to knock you back, and a couple to take you off the A-list entirely. Big name stars need not only to choose their projects wisely, but to know how to balance said projects in accordance with their true talents. In my opinion, maybe actors shouldn't take many high profile projects in one year, even if they seem like a sure fire hit. Some should just realize that the job of an actor isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. 

Actually I've been wondering and curious about the parameters used to define A-lister actors in Korea entertainment industry. I am a new observer and consumer so I've been just reading some of old posts and comments in this forum and some other sites. 

Just for discussion, not for war or comparison, there is this actor, who shall not be named here, but you know who, the one who is always compared to LMH and various articles mentioned that he is the highest paid one in Korea. This actor has more movie projects under his belt and even the last movie project was kinda a failure one, but it seems that failure didn't bring him out of the A-list.

Another actor who shall not be named as well, but you know who, who is several years more senior than LMH and on various articles was always mentioned as the second highest paid in Korea, also has more projects (movies + dramas) throughout his career and some of them were considered unsuccessful, yet he is still on the A-list and his latest drama (2019) was a big hit.

But then again, some also doubt the validity of the articles which claimed K-actors compensation rankings because some actors were doing media play to bring up their images/popularities.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I never hope from MYM congrats message it seems me so far MYM and LMH don't care account of followers :lol:

29 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Another actor who shall not be named as well, but you know who, who is several years more senior than LMH and on various articles was always mentioned as the second highest paid in Korea, also has more projects (movies + dramas) throughout his career and some of them were considered unsuccessful, yet he is still on the A-list and his latest drama (2019) was a big hit.

Because some actors loves media play , arrticles are wrong because they just estimate LMH's ,MYM said they never shares LMH how many paid , because LMH is humble , If some have popularity like LMH popularty they make media play everyday but LMH and MYM don't care this 

CUWquN.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Добро пожаловать @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina! Вау, это одно длинное имя. Поздравляю с вашим первым (из многих, надеюсь) постом. Я видел, как вы реагировали на сообщения, так что теперь вы можете присоединиться к крику в пользу LMH.: Pandabulous:

На следующей неделе мы перейдем к 5 раунду викторины LOTBS! Ищите свои мыслящие шапки!

CarolynH, thank you very much for your kind greeting. I really like this forum and the wonderful friendly Minoza family that has gathered here. I read your messages with interest and joy and hope to be useful to you in the future.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

37 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

CarolynH, thank you very much for your kind greeting. I really like this forum and the wonderful friendly Minoza family that has gathered here. I read your messages with interest and joy and hope to be useful to you in the future.

Hello  & Welcome !

Hope you can share with us what draws you to LMH :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Welcome on board @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina .. noticed you have been liking our posts - thanks so much!

giphy.gif

cr actorleeminhoglobal

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1