Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I also like cold Kimchi, because I can eat it crunchy and fresh. But some people prefer to heat it in small portions, it's ok to heat Kimchi, depends on taste. Korean restaurants in my country always serve cold Kimchi actually, they never heat it.

I think packaged stir fried kimchi is like "ready to eat kimchi", like you can directly eat it as side dish without doing anything, because it has all the spices and cooked already.

Few other kimchi types are better for cooking, I think, like making Kimchi fried rice or Kimchi Jiggae (Korean soup style with Kimchi as one of the ingredients).

still on kimchi?
7002_0-81656000-1590158434_20200516_1220

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I'm sure I can find it, it's how to watch it using YouTube or zoom is the question.  

@JoannaID:  Thanks for the Jin Ho hairstyle photos!  

Dumb question:  You're supposed to heat kim chee?  I always ate it cold.  The one I bought says stir fried kim chee.  What's the difference?  

@CarolynH, it is served cold, but in the Korean BBQ or some Koreans they grill it up or  some stir-fry it to add a smokey warm flavor to it.  Kimchi is a versatile dish that can be eaten on its own or cooked with almost anything. In case you want to cook it, do this for 3- 5-min.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Netizens state that the competition at the 'SBS Drama Awards' this year will be the fiercest ever

The Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) holds an annual awards ceremony titled 'SBS Drama Awards' in which the broadcast station presents awards to the outstanding achievements in the dramas that aired on SBS during the year. Many celebrities are invited to take part in the celebration that takes place annually on December 31st.

Recently, one netizen posted on an online community the list of dramas that enjoyed exceptional viewer ratings on SBS and were acclaimed for their storylines. Many netizens expect this year's award ceremony to be the fiercest battle yet between an impressive line of dramas.

The King: Eternal Monarch

1600114440-image.png

Many netizens were in great anticipation of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' as the screenplay was written by drama writer Kim Eun Sook, who also wrote 'Goblin - The Lonely and Great God'. This fantasy drama transcends dimensions and visits the idea of a parallel universe. The drama achieved the best viewer rating at 11.6%

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/netizens-state-that-the-competition-at-the-sbs-drama-awards-this-year-will-be-the-fiercest-ever

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm sure I can find it, it's how to watch it using YouTube or zoom is the question.  

@JoannaID:  Thanks for the Jin Ho hairstyle photos!  

Dumb question:  You're supposed to heat kim chee?  I always ate it cold.  The one I bought says stir fried kim chee.  What's the difference?  

You eat it cold but you can cook it with pork belly and tofu and make kim chee stew or mix it with rice to make friend rice kimchee

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Min2206 said:

still on kimchi?

lol yes @Min2206 still yakking about kim chi.  It sounds gross on sweet potatoes.  I did mix it with a couple of fried eggs for breakfast.  It was pretty good.  I wish there was more juice with the kim chi.  

I was telling a friend that I'm watching that drama that was opposite TKEM.  The question came up, and now I'm asking all of you, if you can see LMH as an adulterer or the spouse that commits adultery?  

Dear @Nikaa94

I miss you too, but I think I must teach my fans the virtues of being patient.  I promise that your patience will be rewarded tenfold.  

Love LMH:heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

where is my Oppa? :criesariver:I miss him! 

no news? Give me some rumors! :crybaby:

They said JJH's drama will air next year 2nd half and they already started shooting , I get pissed off when I see other cast news , but LMH still waiting if  it goes on like this we can't see his next drama until 2022 maybe , annoying. TVN and JTBC drama schedule already full until next year 2nd half .

• Where's My Oppa? 3

49 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

They said JJH's drama will air next year 2nd half and they already started shooting , I get pissed off when I see other cast news , but LMH still waiting if  it goes on like this we can't see his next drama until 2022 maybe , annoying. TVN and JTBC drama schedule already full until next year 2nd half .

Everyone has a project on hand. He should at least pick a movie. I like drama more, because we get to see him for at least 16 hours.

What is he up to? he should quickly announce next project and get busy with this and that. 
3 months have passed already! Even if he Announces his project now, we will have to wait a long time to see his project. 

there is no more writer and pd left for us and we cannot have LMH tvN drama for a long time ....  :(

but I want LMH in a new drama!!:brokenheart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Everyone has a project on hand. He should at least pick a movie. I like drama more, because we get to see him for at least 16 hours.

What is he up to? he should quickly announce next project and get busy with this and that. 
3 months have passed already! Even if he Announces his project now, we will have to wait a long time to see his project. 

there is no more writer and pd left for us and we cannot have LMH tvN drama for a long time ....  :(

but I want LMH in a new drama!!:brokenheart:

We waited 730 days MS and still waiting LMH should have chosen project even after The King while military service and should have started shooting at least a movie ,he really wastes his popularity, face, youth and talent, he makes me sick , I approach to being hater sometimes but later I go and search anything about him I spend 1-2 hours to translation for him 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

We waited 730 days MS and still waiting LMH should have chosen project even after The King while military service and should have started shooting at least a movie ,he really wastes his popularity, face, youth and talent, he makes me sick , I approach to being hater sometimes but later I go and search anything about him I spend 1-2 hours to translation for him 

Awww!! Snyyyyyyy!!:ohboy2:you are very sweet Minoz, I see you always share translation and news.  We care about LMH and we want him to use his popularity, talent, and handsome face in more projects.

we have yet to see LMH in some genres and I want him to try as many good projects as possible. Heavy romance, another good action project, crime-mystery, and so on. 

LMH should have taken a movie with TKEM, so he could start filming around now. (3 months of rest and then he could start filming now). 

the best options now are to pick a movie and 100% Netflix show. No free time slot on tvN and JTBC.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Awww!! Snyyyyyyy!!:ohboy2:you are very sweet Minoz, I see you always share translation and news.  We care about LMH and we want him to use his popularity, talent, and handsome face in more projects.

we have yet to see LMH in some genres and I want him to try as many good projects as possible. Heavy romance, another good action project, crime-mystery, and so on. 

LMH should have taken a movie with TKEM, so he could start filming around now. (3 months of rest and then he could start filming now). 

the best options now are to pick a movie and 100% Netflix show. No free time slot on tvN and JTBC.

Even rookie actors had at least 6-7 movies in 3-4 years and make theirs name in movie sector I still can't understand how he has just a Korean Movie?  this is incogitable case really and he is  still waiting

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

lol yes @Min2206 still yakking about kim chi.  It sounds gross on sweet potatoes.  I did mix it with a couple of fried eggs for breakfast.  It was pretty good.  I wish there was more juice with the kim chi.  

I was telling a friend that I'm watching that drama that was opposite TKEM.  The question came up, and now I'm asking all of you, if you can see LMH as an adulterer or the spouse that commits adultery?  

Dear @Nikaa94

I miss you too, but I think I must teach my fans the virtues of being patient.  I promise that your patience will be rewarded tenfold.  

@CarolynH It would be difficult but if the story calls for it and drama is all about him,  I will watch it. If the drama makes the FL the center of attraction, I will still watch for LMH but regret why there wasn’t much weightage to his role. 

I would like to see him in negative roles.. he has so much to offer. I’m sure we would be spazzing even more about the handsome bad boy. I imagine he could  be hilarious as a pathological liar, or menacing as a controlled psychopath. LMH would just nail those roles. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

44 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Even rookie actors had at least 6-7 movies in 3-4 years and make theirs name in movie sector I still can't understand how he has just a Korean Movie?  this is incogitable case really and he is  still waiting

@leeminhosny, ohhh............just have MORE patience. Don't lose hope for him. The number of film productions in South Korea decreased more than 20 percent in the first eight months of this year due to the novel coronavirus pandemic. Only a total of 18 films were shot from January through August. This is according to the monthly report by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). COVID-19 outbreak in South Korea in late February and the global pandemic dealt a heavy blow to the filmmaking schedules of local productions. Coronavirus scare has kept producers and film crews from commencing shooting. No films started production in June, and only three movies began shooting in July and August.  :anguished:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, willenette said:

@leeminhosny, ohhh............just have MORE patience. Don't lose hope for him. The number of film productions in South Korea decreased more than 20 percent in the first eight months of this year due to the novel coronavirus pandemic. Only a total of 18 films were shot from January through August. This is according to the monthly report by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). COVID-19 outbreak in South Korea in late February and the global pandemic dealt a heavy blow to the filmmaking schedules of local productions. Coronavirus scare has kept producers and film crews from commencing shooting. No films started production in June, and only three movies began shooting in July and August.  :anguished:

Yes I know but he didn't make it before 2020 and even Covid 19 isn't he won't make again 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes, LMH should take more movies. He only has 1 movie in his file. I want him make a good profile in movie industry. 

he should quickly take more movies at least. His agency should also encourage him. 

so many casting news have come despite COVID-19. I don’t why Minho isn’t taking a project. MYM said he was reviewing, but how long more it takes to review? Does it mean he rejected his offers? :( 

• Like 2

5 Korean Stars Who Made Successful Drama Comebacks in 2020 After 3+ Years of Hiatus

In spite of the delays and setbacks, 2020 remains to be a year to be reckoned with these returning K-drama stars who made the year bearable, gave us something to look forward to, and apply in our daily life. After more than 3 years of hiatus, they graced the small screen again and made successful drama comebacks, proving their undying excellence.

Suffice it to say that these 5 actors are worth the wait! They portrayed characters that showed their unwavering skills as performers.

Lee Min Ho

5-korean-celebrities-successful-comeback

One of Lee Min Ho's major appearances was in the fantasy-romance drama "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016) with actress Jun Ji Hyun. In 2017, he did an MBC documentary "DMZ, The Wild", which he enjoyed filming around the mountains of Korea. Lee Min Ho then enlisted in the military as a public service officer in 2017 and completed his training until April 2019.

His anticipated grandeur comeback after was another masterpiece of director Kim Eun Sook in a more mature role. Lee Min Ho paired for the first time with actress Kim Go Eun in the fantasy drama "The King: Eternal Monarch." The drama was aired through a worldwide platform Netflix which reached his fans overseas.

Though the drama faced challenges with viewership ratings and other production controversies, it didn't stop Lee Min Ho from conquering his stardom as one of the hottest Korean actors in history.

Currently, he is the topmost followed Korean actor on Instagram, with 19.5 million followers.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118917/20200915/5-korean-stars-successful-drama-comebacks-2020-3-years-hiatus.htm

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks to pandemic and less work during this period, I have come to the point of no return as a fan, I will watch just anything with LMH in it. I am totally in K-drama slump, before LMH addiction, I was able to watch other dramas, now I am just rewatching LMH old dramas. What kind of sorcery is this? 

:sweats:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

While other actors are busy announcing new projects, doing interviews and even doing cameos, LMH is still relaxing in his castle. And yes, it's outrageous that he only has 1 Korean produced movie as main lead during 14 years of his career!!!

:onfirex:

Yet....we are still here swooning...waiting..we can't seem to get over him.

Lee Min Ho, what kind of spell are you using on us? 

Life as Minoz is really difficult huh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Lee Min Ho Was Chosen As One Of The Three Most Attractive Artists In All Asia Of 2020

lee_min_ho_3.jpg_1272059009.jpg

The well-known entertainment website King Choice released the voting results for the 100 Sexiest Asian Artists of 2020, in which the famous Korean actor Lee Min Ho placed at the number three spot.

The online poll closed on September 15, announcing the first and second places for Chinese actors ... and Lee Min Ho third.

It should be noted that the Top 10 of the results were mostly occupied by South Korean celebrities...

https://vader.news/series/Lee-Min-Ho-fue-escogido-como-uno-de-los-tres-artistas-mas-atractivos-de-toda-Asia-de-2020-20200915-0032.html

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Dear @Nikaa94

MinHo’s letter for me... awww... just imagine... Oppaaaaa I will wait forever for you :hooray:

========

TBH, no I don’t want LMH to take role as adulterer. I understand that fans really want LMH to take a really  different role, but it doesn’t have to be a serial killer or adulterer . 

In SK, adultery is a sensitive topic and so hated. There are so many other dark roles he can play. :approves:

No adulterer , No serial killer, No bank robber, No explicit s** scenes, No bad husband/ abuser. 

but of course, we support Oppa always! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2