Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

49 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94  That was the 2nd project for LMH for 2020--- a micro -mini documentary:

Title: OMG

Writer: LMH

PD: ?

Genre:  Food

Budget:  cost of driving to the market

Ratings:  millions 

Message:  I shoulda called to find out if the store was open before I left home

I wonder why he brought his murse.  Was he planning to use it for his purchases?  What does he carry in that murse.  I guess wallet, cellphone and ???

hahahahah!! :joy:

Min Ho is sooooooooooo cuuuuuuute!! :getmygrooveon:i was also wondering why he carried his murse. Maybe Oppa carries his offers in his murse and review them on the way. :evilelmo:

Oppa goes to market to get some fresh air, then he comes back and reviews for next work. :approves:He might have been prepping for next work and then decided to get some fresh air.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Thanks to these achievements, Studio Dragon will announce a surprising performance in the second quarter of 2020 that reflects the aftermath of Covid-19. According to the announcement released on the 6th of last month, Studio Dragon recorded sales of 161.4 billion won, operating profit of 16.9 billion won, and net profit of 13.4 billion won in the second quarter of this year. In terms of sales, it grew 25.9 percent compared to the same period last year when there were no corona fallout, while operating profit grew 56.3 percent. In particular, its performance in the second quarter was the highest ever for Studio Dragon in the quarter.

It was the global sales performance that led to this positive performance. The popularity of "The King: Eternal Monarch", etc. helped boost global sales by driving up sales prices and sales of old works. As a result, Studio Dragon's sales of contents in the second quarter reached 75.7 billion won, up 25.5 percent from the same period last year. Of the total, overseas sales amounted to 59.4 billion won, accounting for 36.8 percent of total sales.

http://www.econovill.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=411347

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Thanks to these achievements, Studio Dragon will announce a surprising performance in the second quarter of 2020 that reflects the aftermath of Covid-19. According to the announcement released on the 6th of last month, Studio Dragon recorded sales of 161.4 billion won, operating profit of 16.9 billion won, and net profit of 13.4 billion won in the second quarter of this year. In terms of sales, it grew 25.9 percent compared to the same period last year when there were no corona fallout, while operating profit grew 56.3 percent. In particular, its performance in the second quarter was the highest ever for Studio Dragon in the quarter.

It was the global sales performance that led to this positive performance. The popularity of "The King: Eternal Monarch", etc. helped boost global sales by driving up sales prices and sales of old works. As a result, Studio Dragon's sales of contents in the second quarter reached 75.7 billion won, up 25.5 percent from the same period last year. Of the total, overseas sales amounted to 59.4 billion won, accounting for 36.8 percent of total sales.

I bet Studio Dragon officials will try their best to have our baby Minho for their drama in future  :glasses:  wait in the line first!! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@leeminhosny  :waves:

Missed you!:smooches3:

any news? rumors? September will be over soon! Hope to hear some news by the end of 2020!

I don't know what writer and PD we have left! 

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

YES, so they can fill all PPL his drama ,:angry: I realy hate them and I don't want Studio Dragaon later 

i can never forget what they did!!:onfirex: especially that coffee scene!!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

any news? rumors? September will be over soon! Hope to hear some news by the end of 2020!

I don't know what writer and PD we have left! 

No unfortunatelly, I can't forgive KES and Studio Dragon and KES receive a warning bacause of PPL past day and they did well.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

No unfortunatelly, I can't forgive KES and Studio Dragon and KES receive a warning bacause of PPL past day and they did well.

same!!!! :angry:

=======================================

Min Ho Oppa!:getmygrooveon:

what are your plans for future? Have you decide which project to choose?:mrgreen:

The door to SSG market may be close, but the door to Minoz is always open. Come back to us Oppa! :transforms:

===================================

Oppa! I like Red Ginseng because of you!!:getmygrooveon:

• Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 9:02 PM, willenette said:

@Aleumdaun, King Choice is the biggest international Kpop voting website. Thus, it is a popular Korean polling website. But, can't say if it's that important poll since this website conducts so many polls from time to time.  So, for me, this is just one of the polls from them. No big deal...... :yum:

#3 is still pretty good. Looks like some anti-fans are giving LMH red arrows thus he is going down.

21 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

So I didn’t realize that paying for Viki Premium is NOT required to watch Faith...oops.

I seriously need to create a spreadsheet of all the $ LMH cost me this year.  We can put that in the messages to LMH chunk of the site. 

We can write an essay about our appreciation, and then send an invoice.

I think you do need a Viki subscription to watch Faith, since it is under Kocowa 

17 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Likewise, @JoannaID   - started TKEM during my 2-month lockdown here.   Have heard of LMH but never really gotten into watching his  dramas till April 2020.

Thank you @willenette for your detailed explanation on the modes of announcement.  

Ahhh, I see ...  wow!  he could just go in there and no one see him?  

There was no one there, the whole area is empty except for him and the other person with a phone camera.

I doubt he will go shopping where there is a crowd. He will be mobbed.  He probably went there knowing it would be empty because if @willenette knows, I am sure LMH also knows they are closed that Sunday.  He is taking us on a Instagram tour of the market.  I think he sends his mom to shop for him.  :joy:

Love his smile through the mask.  You know he is smiling, through his eyes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

TKEM was such big international hit and it gave huge profits, just wondering why they didn't release the Blu Ray DVD (Director Cuts) while they released it for IOTNBO. Logically speaking, any business would always want to maximise profits from any way they could.

I heard they didn't release the Blu Ray for CLOY as well. 

For the first time in my life, I actually wanted spend money to buy DVD, just for TKEM. LOL.

Why different treatments for the 3 dramas while they are all hit dramas? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JoannaID said:

TKEM was such big international hit and it gave huge profits, just wondering why they didn't release the Blu Ray DVD (Director Cuts) while they released it for IOTNBO. Logically speaking, any business would always want to maximise profits from any way they could.

For the first time in my life, I actually wanted spend money to buy DVD, just for TKEM. LOL.

The one for IOTNBO ended up something like $250 USD. 

Honestly, for that price...I wouldn’t do it.  And I’ve been so impressed by the fandom’s interpretations and mumblings and essays, those were more than enough for me. 

who am I kidding I would look under the couch for loose coin to buy it :(

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oppa!! You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!! i'm sorry the market was closed.  Let us know and we will buy whatever you want from the market. We will send the items with special delivery

Reporter should have written: "He is taking a break while reviewing for next work. According MYM, Hallyu star Lee Min Ho will bring happy news for his fans soon. Fans all around the world should wait a little bit more"

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing the brand of rubber shoes he's wearing. I don't really dig sneakers/rubber shoes but, many New Balance  shoe designs are excellent for walking longer distances. This is Nike's biggest competitor. New Balance are popular for their durability and value for your money. ... In comparison, the cushioning of New Balance is significantly better than Nike:blush:

43 minutes ago, CallieP said:

#3 is still pretty good. Looks like some anti-fans are giving LMH red arrows thus he is going down.

I think you do need a Viki subscription to watch Faith, since it is under Kocowa 

There was no one there, the whole area is empty except for him and the other person with a phone camera.

I doubt he will go shopping where there is a crowd. He will be mobbed.  He probably went there knowing it would be empty because if @willenette knows, I am sure LMH also knows they are closed that Sunday.  He is taking us on a Instagram tour of the market.  I think he sends his mom to shop for him.  :joy:

@CallieP, Kocowa provides some extra Korean dramas to viki. ... The subscribers who are interested in watching this extra content have to pay viki more (instead of viki pass, viki pass plus). That's the deal between them. :grin:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I was wondering the same too ... would he just walk into a Food Market knowing there will be people, cashiers, attendants and all.  Looking at his playful posts, he appears to know and sweet of him to share so many pics on his IG.    Moreover, @willenette did mention that SSG Food Market is located at basement, accessible via the underground car park.    

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Lee Min Ho: A look at the collectibles received by his fans in 2020

6FV2V4UEHRB3FHTLFFNRSUXXZI.jpg

Lee Min Ho's fans who purchased the official fanclub membership have already started receiving exclusive merchandise from the Korean actor.

No one can deny Lee Min Ho's status as a Korean entertainment icon. Since 2009, with the role in Boys over flowers that shot him to fame, the actor has established a loyal and organized fan base regardless of borders or language barriers.

For such fans, 2020 was illuminated by the star's return to K-dramas , after he was away for around 24 months in the military. The King: Eternal Monarch was his reunion with the small screen and was considered one of the most watched dramas of 2020 for several weeks

Lee Min Ho's fandom

The Korean actor's fans are named Minoz . For all of them, there is the possibility to register in the global fanclub managed by the actor's agency. This annual membership has an approximate cost of $ 65 and since 2019 international followers can also access it.

In addition to the digital benefits (an exclusive website for fans), this includes a set of collectibles with a unique design for each year. In 2020, the registration culminated in July and after several months, fans in different countries have begun to receive the packages in their homes from September.

Several users shared the 'unboxing' and photos of the content, which excite those who are still waiting for the arrival of their own products.

The box with a white and gold design (reminiscent of the concept of his latest television project) contains the membership card, a pen engraved with the name of the fandom, badge holder, brooch, set of postcards and a photographic tape.

HKMVXBDSUZG3TGPKPWLURI7PX4.jpg

HNWKEOC4BBBTFMU54YTAKQFZEU.jpg

The photobook that was the result of the photo shoot published a few days ago by the MYM agency on YouTube is also appreciated. The book is dedicated as "a gift that Min Ho prepared just for Minoz."

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/09/12/lee-min-ho-fans-muestran-unboxing-de-goods-de-coleccion-membresia-the-king-eternal-monarch-doramas-video/1

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho: A look at the collectibles received by his fans in 2020

The photobook that was the result of the photo shoot published a few days ago by the MYM agency on YouTube is also appreciated. The book is dedicated as "a gift that Min Ho prepared just for Minoz."

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/09/12/lee-min-ho-fans-muestran-unboxing-de-goods-de-coleccion-membresia-the-king-eternal-monarch-doramas-video/1

Awww man!  Now looking at those items, I can't help feeling I should have joined the club.  Is it still open?

Cry Crying GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

@JoannaID,   because Korea doesn't have a huge market for DVD/BDs, shows aren't automatically released onto those mediums after airing. The general timeline is usually after 3-4-months after airing & this I'm referring to legitimate releases with English subtitles. That's why, most Koreans choose streaming or downloading.  The Producer prefers to sell the rights overseas as that's earning more money for them. If there is enough fan interest in the show, the fans organize a team to represent potential customers and ask the producers of the show to release it on BD. The first step for the team is to get as many people to promise to buy the DVD/BD once it comes out to guarantee the producers that it's worth it to release the show on DVD/BDs. That's also part of the reason why the price is so high as they only make enough to cover the promised demand, and even then, they only break even when they sell all the copies of the Blu-ray (there is some profit with the DVDs I heard). They're basically doing it as a service to the fans. Sometimes the producers will make the decision to release shows on DVD if they think the show is popular enough even if fans didn't start a team to ask for it. It depends on who made the show, how much money they have, and how popular they are. If the show has big stars in it and they have a huge international fandom, the agency & the producer of those stars may decide to release the show on DVD/BD if they have the money to do it. :blush:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 Years Later, These 9 Artists Are More Popular After Starring in the KDrama, 'The Heirs'

The Heirs is one of the KDrama booms in 2013. The story is about the love story of 18 year olds who experience twists and turns, because of the different social classes in their environment. 

Seven years have passed, the artists who are the players now have their own career paths. There are 9 artists who are increasingly popular after starring in the school-themed KDrama. 

1. Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-shares-sweet-message-to-thank

Who is foreign to the name Lee Min Ho? In The Heirs, Lee Min Ho is known to play the character of Kim Tan, the central figure who is described as the heir of a conglomerate family, who is still a teenager.

Popular since Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min Ho is increasingly hailed after starring in The Heirs. A few months ago, Lee Min Ho made his comeback through the drama The King: Eternal Monarch with Kim Go Eun. The acting that has been awaited for years has earned Lee Min Ho immense attention from international audiences.

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/jeon-jk/7-tahun-sudah-9-artis-ini-makin-populer-setelah-main-drakor-the-heirs-c1c2/9

@Min2206, the membership for this year is already closed, unfortunately. You should definitely join next year!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, syntyche said:

@Min2206, the membership for this year is already closed, unfortunately. You should definitely join next year!

As always,  your prompt update on LMH news!  He looks soooo good in that pic.
I wanted to , then decided against it - didn't expect that it was exclusive and personal.  I'll do that next year - once again with thanks ...

Way To Go Yes GIF by Chippy the Dog to you @syntyche and @willenette for info on LMH :blush:

not forgetting @Nikaa94 - our LMH Ambassador of Cheer!    He hears you, gal, so keep it up! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1