Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Min night/ morning Minoz.. Have a lovely rest of the weekend. 

Chingus in the US, hope you guys are safe from the fires. 

Please vote for uri LMH in the poll.

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

On behalf of @Layali please send in the Netflix request for Faith, City Hunter and Gangnam Blues. 
https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

I am taking @msdot‘s Faith recap/adaptation to bed. I am at the last episode. Good night lovely people.

• Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

On behalf of @Layali please send in the Netflix request for Faith, City Hunter and Gangnam Blues. 

I am taking @msdot‘s Faith recap/adaptation to bed. I am at the last episode. Good night lovely people.

Sweet dreams @Aleumdaun   I love the last part of @msdot recap on Faith - Chap 48 :blush:

Still voting - thanks for reminder

choe-yeong-5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

So I didn’t realize that paying for Viki Premium is NOT required to watch Faith...oops.

I seriously need to create a spreadsheet of all the $ LMH cost me this year.  We can put that in the messages to LMH chunk of the site. 

We can write an essay about our appreciation, and then send an invoice.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Good Night, sweet dream Chingu. 

See ya tomorrow, hugs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We Can't Believe These 10 K-Dramas Are Turning 10 Years Old This Year

Personal Taste  

The short, honest plot: After several misunderstandings, an architect (Lee Min Ho) lies and pretends to be gay in order to get access to an old house and becomes the reclusive owner's (Son Ye Jin) roommate. 

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-dramas-released-in-2010-a2520-20200912

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

HOw does that happen when he's not active on IG nor does he have a pending project?  

I think more and more people have started to discover the world of K-drama due to Netflix and COVID-19, once they become fans, they start to follow LMH. Just like my self, I started to follow LMH Instagram just last month, the same time as I joined Soompi. LOL.

K-drama is actually quite popular in my country and has huge fanbase since years ago, but before the pandemic, I never got the time to watch K-drama, too busy with work and real life.

For new fans, easiest way to watch new drama is of course, finding the ones with most handsome male lead. There are 4 LMH dramas in Netflix in my country right now and many people starting to watch them, even in my circle of close friends, there were 3 new LMH fans and Instagram followers after this pandemic, haha.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

You mean, why the production company instead of MYM?  It could be because KES was the writer.  Now I'm curious, how was confirmation for his other dramas announced? Starhaus? the production company?  Oh!  maybe this is a question that @willenette knows the answer!  But with other actors, you read that they are in talks before anything is confirmed.  Now I'm confused.  Is it different with LMH?

Question about the King's choice poll.  What does the downward arrow mean?  Does it mean he is receiving less votes or people are hitting the down arrow?  I accidentally hit the down arrow 3 times -ugh because the screen moved so my fat finger hit the wrong spot

@CarolynH, there’s really NO set rule for this. There are times that we could get to hear it from the writer of the drama when being interviewed, there are also times that the network itself is announcing it. The actor’s management label is also doing this & the production company is announcing it most of the time. Like in the case of LMH for his latest drama, we got to know this because the production company, Hwa&Dam Pictures & studio Dragon announced his new project. Even if nothing has been decided yet with regard to the broadcaster or any broadcasting details, they could announce this as long as the project is confirmed so the public would know ahead of time. As long as there’s a confirmed director and the confirmation of the drama leads, anyone of them could announce the new project already. There are times also that the actor himself is starting talking about his new project. :blush:

About the poll, it has two options: One is up vote and another is down vote. So, Akgaes/ sasaengs vote for their preferred idol/actor and downvote them for their idol/actor to win. In some other poll here, Ex. a BTS member is seen to have maximum votes, but collective down votes from other fandoms combined, he slipped down. So, what you did for LMH  - hahaha - will make his votes slip down. :facepalm:

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

@JoannaID, thanks for sharing the link. Does it mean he just posted these pictures 20-min ago? So, he went to Cheongdam where SSG Food Market is. This is a premium & modern supermarket and food hall concept. He went there alone? I don't think so. :blush:

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFEecBUDnbT/?igshid=krmwu5obi62v

@Nikaa94  @CarolynH  Lee Min Ho-ssi must have heard your calling just now, hence the post ... hehe

Why was the caption  OMG? 

Reveal hidden contents

EhyFaSSU0AMWVBJ?format=jpg&name=large

EhyFas8UMAEz91-?format=jpg&name=large

EhyFbEVVkAEBNXa?format=jpg&name=large

@Min2206, I guess he's so amazed of the huge place. I'm sure this is his 1st time seeing & visiting the place, hence, he wrote this caption. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Lee Min-ho Visits the Mart on a Weekend

Lee Min-ho revealed his pleasant daily life.

Lee Min-ho released several photos on his Instagram account on September 13. In a series of photos, he finds a mart and is frustrated when he finds that it is closed, which make people laugh.

Fans who saw it responded, "eight-cut cartoons?" "Boyfriend-like standard."

202009131744546710_5.jpg

202009131744546710_6.jpg

202009131744546710_7.jpg

Spoiler

202009131744546710_1.jpg

202009131744546710_4.jpg

202009131744546710_3.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202009131744546710

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

I think more and more people have started to discover the world of K-drama due to Netflix and COVID-19, once they become fans, they start to follow LMH. Just like my self, I started to follow LMH Instagram just last month, the same time as I joined Soompi. LOL.

Likewise, @JoannaID   - started TKEM during my 2-month lockdown here.   Have heard of LMH but never really gotten into watching his  dramas till April 2020.

Thank you @willenette for your detailed explanation on the modes of announcement.  

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I guess he's so amazed of the huge place. I'm sure this is his 1st time seeing & visiting the place, hence, he wrote this caption. :blush:

Ahhh, I see ...  wow!  he could just go in there and no one see him?  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Likewise, @JoannaID   - started TKEM during my 2-month lockdown here.   Have heard of LMH but never really gotten into watching his  dramas till April 2020.

Thank you @willenette for your detailed explanation on the modes of announcement.  

@Min2206, I guess very few people or none at all anymore when he was there the time based from the pictures he posted on his IG. I guess he went there during nearly closing time...... :blush:  And............just saw/read @syntyche post above - hahaha - waste of time for LMH to go there since it's already closed. :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

:omg:

Oppa finally emerged after all our efforts calling him. 

Is he doing groceries shopping or just window shopping. 

@willenette look like it so that he won't get caught by crazy minoz else he would not have peace of mind doing shopping :D

• LOL 5