Quantcast
Jump to content

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, scrawford said:

watching Hae Joon Jae again for god knows how many times.

sorry for cutting your post short. Hoe Jun Jae was charismatic and fun. I think PJE can bring out comedic side of actors and actresses in her work quite well. I don't mind a second collaboration. :lol:LMH was praised a lot for his character in LBS. I liked Hoe Jun Jae more than the drama itself. :joy: LMH himself is a genre! He gets absorbed in his characters well. :glasses:

  • Like 10
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pixie0622

    3811

  • willenette

    3450

  • gtLmh0622

    3412

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM Flower boy, talented, handsome, swoon-worthy, adorable, cute, dorky are some descriptions fans used to describe this South Korean ac

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

 

Sorry for cutting up your post. I think I'm on board with the fugitive scenario. It would be a wild, tense ride. Perfect to showcase his range in delivering varied emotions. 

It would be cool if he had a kid to boot and misses him terribly and takes risk to visit him :blush:

  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CallieP said:
1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

 

Sorry for cutting up your post. I think I'm on board with the fugitive scenario. It would be a wild, tense ride. Perfect to showcase his range in delivering varied emotions. 

It would be cool if he had a kid to boot and misses him terribly and takes risk to visit him :blush:


Have you guys seen Two Weeks or Defendant?
 
 

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH himself is a genre!


WORD! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I brought the chef himself to the party! :D

 

LuIj1Xt.gif

 

j8AA9i8.gif

 

qdVcM1b.gif

 

Maybe he should play a chef for his next role! 

I like @1ouise idea of a fugitive on the run. Or basically someone who has character depth. 

But whatever he chooses, I'll always support him. Surprise us LMH! :heart: 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

KES is a great writer!!! I was so happy they reunited. I liked Kim Tan and she always creates memorable male leads. I am probably one in minority who deep down wishes for third reunion. But KES isn't a type who works with same actor again and again. There are other writers like Hong sisters and No Hee Kyung who like to have reunion a lot. :joy:

I'm rewatchig The Heirs. I eat my own words. I have a love and hate relationship with this drama. But in this time somehow it feels different.There are several things that put me off, the things that I didn't like at the first watching now it feels understandable. I really love the melo-bromance between Kim Tan and CYD that makes me giddy. I love whenever they have war of nerve through their words. 

 

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thank you all chingus, especially  @Lmangla for celebrating Minho's birthday!  But, no one brought his favorite?  Meat?

 

I'm watching PT to get some ideas for our upcoming quizzes.  

 

Imma gonna add to LMH's instagram number, now that those posts are no longer allowed.

Wow.. those juicy roasted meat!!! I'm drooling over it. :rainbow:

giphy.gif

 

Blamed @vangsweetie637 she's the one who serves the food but forget to get this on the list. :Megalol:

 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heretorant said:


Have you guys seen Two Weeks or Defendant?

 

Yes, I've seen Defendant. This kind of genre always sells. It depends heavily on how well the execution and narrative by the PD writer team to get the target audience to root for the beleaguered protagonist. And also a cast of high calibre actors would only add to the appeal of the drama. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2020 at 6:56 AM, syntyche said:

 

Lee Min Ho Reigns As The Most Followed Korean Actor On Social Media

 

LEE MIN HO SMASHES SOCIAL MEDIA RECORDS WITH HIS STAGGERING NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND WEIBO.

It’s a fact that Lee Min Ho is one of South Korea’s premier leading men, and he’s got the long list of TV series and fleet of social network followers to back it up.

It's soo good to see his success being advertise. It's like breath of fresh air after the early days of TKEM Airing, it's good to hear the accomplishment that LMH and TKEM has achieved.

 

On 6/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, happivirus said:

 

Well he did have an amazing Hit with The Heirs, loved by the locals but garnered many international haters.  Just because his character was not well written but with what he got he managed to bring Kim Tan to live with great charisma. A very endearing character.  On the other hand Lee Gon was very well written and loved by many international fan.

 

Since he is a global phenomenon kActor any more fame added to him will place him higher than the sky.

Joking aside on a serious note with both work with KES she did give him amazing achievement.  The Heirs had amazing local rating and captivated his fame to even higher than he already achieved locally,  especially exploded in China. TKEM expanded his fame internationally in a broader area where it hasn't been explored.  Thanks to TKEM his Instag has reached #1 for kActor.  For these reasons we need to cut KES  some slack and thanks her for reaching out to our boy.

 

@happivirus sorry to cut your post short. I may be wrong here, I know that KES is a a really known Writer, however i think LMH has a lot to do with the success of the Collaboration, LMH already famous because of BBF and CH prior to HEIRS. So for Heirs is think it's like 50/50. I do agree that While the character KIM TAN is not well written, LMH did really good of bringing that character alive and full of charm. But, While HEIRS was one of my crack Drama, but lets Admit it, HEIRS wouldn't be on KES Drama list that is remember as "well written" or "critically acclaim" and when it's announce KES and KMH collaborating again, i was hoping this time around we would get critically acclaim, since this is KES after Mr. Sunshine, but yet again, While TKEM is a really good story and i have so much love towards TKEM, But, it seems that the story needs a lot more time to be develop. It will also be remember as another KES drama that i confusing, but it's really popular because it's LMH comeback Drama. So i would say, LMH actually save KES this time around. 

 

And i explained all of that is to bring the point,  that LMH and KES collaboration will always be attached with "KES drama that is not well written" or with TKEM "KES drama with the lowest local ratings". This is not LMH's fault, i feel like KES was not giving LMH her best. So i hope not to see LMH collaborate with KES again for that reason.

 

On 6/16/2020 at 11:54 AM, syntyche said:

In his first project of that chapter, TKEM, he is praised for the maturity of his acting, his subtle yet powerful delivery, even the deep tone of his voice, which complete the total package of a King.

 

As he enters the new chapter of his acting career, he probably would choose more mature roles. I would like to see him portray characters with depth like JD in Gangnam Blues. Not necessarily action noir, but I would like his next project to showcase his wide range of acting skills. I believe he would excel in any genre he chooses. Whatever his next projects would be, he's worthy of our support as we've seen him work hard in perfecting his craft. :)

I really Love how LMH brought LG to life and i love hoe LG is written. And I agree, that He is becoming more mature. While he already is a good actor, i do agree that i see another level of improvement in his craft. :)

 

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Nikaa94 said:

Can we get a mega hit local drama and mega hit internationally and Hit Netflix original series+great script+super great director+great co-stars+Refreshingly different, brand new and well written character+unique and blockbuster story+ out of this world ost? :lol:

This is what i want. can't we get ALLLLL of them???? LMH does deserves the best heheh...

 

 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, Nikaa94 said:

 

 

Lee Min-ho, the No. 1 influential influence of Korean Wave... The drama'The King' also pays attention.
Input 2020.06.17 14:48
출처 : SBS 뉴스
Actor Lee Min-ho boasted a unique presence as a Korean wave star by recording an overwhelming number of followers on social media. As of yesterday (16th), Lee Min-ho's Facebook and Instagram followers exceeded 17 million and 16 million respectively, and China's SNS Weibo also broke through 28 million. It is the largest record among domestic actors. The SBS drama'The King: Lord of Eternity', starring Lee Min-ho, is also attracting attention on the online video service platform. Wave maintains the top ranking in the drama for seven weeks in a row, while Netflix holds the top ranking in TV shows weekly rankings in Korea, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. In the world ranking,'The King' is the only ninth place among domestic works, adding strength to K content and the Korean Wave.
출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크 : https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005840359&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSMOBEND
https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005840359&plink=LINK&cooper=YOUTUBE&plink=LINK&cooper=YOUTUBE

 

credit as tagged

Yay!!! i am sooo glad that there is local news covering LMH and TKEM success internationally and they Mentioned Wavve??!?!?!? where have they been? why didn't we hear this while the show is Airing?

 

On 6/17/2020 at 6:46 PM, Nikaa94 said:

I totally agree with all you said. LMH is the main reason why TKEM has become a global success. In addition, LMH-KGE chemistry is another reason why this drama is so loved. LMH brought TKEM to a different level. This once again proves that the existence of LMH alone in a drama can bring the whole drama to life. He gets absorbed in his characters so well that make drama special. Acting and portraying of character properly plays a very crucial role in how well viewers will tune in. Once again, we are very proud of him. He deserves the best and all I wish for him is better and better projects.  Lets wait and see what script writers and directors he will work with. To be honest, at this point I am kinda greedy and picky about his upcoming works. I really really want the very best for him so much so that I am willing to wait even 2 years from now. 

 

 

I trust Netflix too. Like you said, the stories are different and screen time not wasted. LMH has now entered era of Netflix Korean dramas. He is the King of Netflix Korean wave. This is just the beginning!! :glasses: We have a brighter future for our baby ahead us. :wub:  People did tune in because of LMH. That is for sure. I don't know why would anyone disagree with that. 

Everything you said. LMH did bring TKEM popularity to another Level, He is a good actor and extremely popular and insanely good looking. I hope he is reviewing script for his next project 

 

I wish that the PD would make the storytelling a bit easy to follow. Sigh.... it would be a lot different as far as local reception. But, again... Wavve might have something to do with the local rating. We will never know.

 

On 6/17/2020 at 9:01 PM, Heretorant said:


You spoke my mind! I have been rambling on and on these page few pages about how I’d love a slice of life drama from him. I think @kiklaminHo and @scrawford is also in agreement too. 
 

You took the words right out of my mouth. Extraordinary is fun but sometimes simplicity is better. 
 

I think we’re all on the same page and hoping for his next series to be on Netflix. I like Netflix too because there’s no pressure to reach a certain amount of ratings.

I don't mind LMH in slices of life drama where he is not the only lead, OR maybe like you said, maybe have him play a married guy. A story about couple who are trying to find their way back to love each other again after being married for years. Marriage that has been abandon because of life responsibility and raising kid/s. and that would be the romantic plot. Like go back couple but maybe without the going back in time. I'd like to see him as a weary Husband and father, that would be something different. The story would be relatable for SK local and have JTBC produce it, since they re really good at those type of stories.

 

On 6/17/2020 at 11:37 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

You may find that the news about LMH's SNS followers and the success in Netflix was from MYM.
SBS only had the right of airing "The King" and SBS had earned enough before "The King" aired. And SBS mostly seems standing in a hostile position to Netflix. I may understand why there were poor promotions by SBS.
But why Studio Dragon ? After LOTBS airing, SD was accused by Knetz that they didn't publicize the great success of LOTBS in overseas countries. And now again for TKEM. A new record on Netflix has unexpectedly never been reported during the airing of TKEM. 
:(
 

The only reason I can thought is because SD always got enough profit before LMH's drama aired. They don't need to pay much attention on further promotions.  B)

 

@gtLmh0622 i wonder about this too and we may never know the answer, for the budget that TKEM have i feel like their promo and advertising is not well executed. their lack of promo poster and photoshoot and no Script reading pictures and video??? also no wrap up party??? Why??? and i don't see KES at all, not during Press conference, not during shooting, and now she is not even giving everybody a wrap up party after 8 months of working? it's almost like KES doesn't care? or is she missing? It's almost like, it's not KES drama, if it's not because her name written on the project, you wouldn't think KES wrote this drama. makes me a bit sad. 

 

I didn't know about LOTBS had lack of Promo/publicity. That's too bad.

 

Unfortunately, Studio Dragon is the big company who produce about half of Korean Drama. 

 

On 6/18/2020 at 2:48 AM, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!! Why didn't TKEM have wrap up party? I don't get it!! I am lurking in MinEun thread and saw a picture of a different sbs drama which had wrap up party. Why not us?:bawling:  I wanna see the cast one last time together.

Yes....where do we file a complained? also Complain to the Swoon because they don't have LMH and KGE couple content :(.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CallieP said:

I saw something from Lmangla about rules at top of page but when I went there, I did not find anything

in case you were still not able to find it, here's the info from admin.. you can check the announcement page for further updates. in case, folks haven't seen it, check out the new feature called members shop! it is so much fun! :D

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, scrawford said:

And i explained all of that is to bring the point,  that LMH and KES collaboration will always be attached with "KES drama that is not well written" or with TKEM "KES drama with the lowest local ratings". This is not LMH's fault, i feel like KES was not giving LMH her best. So i hope not to see LMH collaborate with KES again for that reason

Yes, agree! I changed my mind. In one of my posts recently I mentioned that deep down I want third collaboration. But your explanation brought me into a different understanding. No more collaboration!! LMH deserves a better writer. 

 

25 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I wish that the PD would make the storytelling a bit easy to follow. Sigh.... it would be a lot different as far as local reception. But, again... Wavve might have something to do with the local rating. We will never know.

PD is very important! LMH deserved to work with the best PD. 

 

25 minutes ago, scrawford said:

i wonder about this too and we may never know the answer, for the budget that TKEM have i feel like their promo and advertising is not well executed. their lack of promo poster and photoshoot and no Script reading pictures and video??? also no wrap up party??? Why??? and i don't see KES at all, not during Press conference, not during shooting, and now she is not even giving everybody a wrap up party after 8 months of working? it's almost like KES doesn't care? or is she missing? It's almost like, it's not KES drama, if it's not because her name written on the project, you wouldn't think KES wrote this drama. makes me a bit sad. 

AGREE!!! it is sad but true!! I wanted a wrap-up party so bad!! They deserved it after 8 months of working hard. Don't know what is wrong with KES. She was only in the picture that they took at the last day filming. lol

 

Remember LMH's IG post... The poem he shared.. "Silence makes you stronger". But it is hard for me to stay silent. :lol:LMH is such a strong and great person. I bet he never complained about anything and just smiled. He shared that poem for us because he knew were sad for him.

 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

They deserved it after 8 months of working hard. Don't know what is wrong with KES. She was only in the picture that they took at the last day filming. lol


Don’t get me started. I’m so angry at the way they handled TKEM, I’m openly hoping all SBS dramas following and Writer Kim’s next work will flop! 

 

Hahahaha :lol:

 

 

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

 

Remember LMH's IG post... The poem he shared.. "Silence makes you stronger". But it is hard for me to stay silent. :lol:LMH is such a strong and great person. I bet he never complained about anything and just smiled. He shared that poem for us because he knew were sad for him.

 

I love this man! 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Heretorant said:


I’m thinking, how about a script where the ML is split from his wife and kid? He’s a solider stuck in the south, his wife and kid are stuck in the north and he’s trying to sneak his way in to get them. If there’s such a drama, I’d want lmh to be part of it. No? Just me who thinks it’ll makes a good drama? :lol:

 

Sorry to cut your post. I like your story idea for his next project, but that storyline might fit Movie better than Drama? i just don't know how it will be develop into 16-20 episode. But this could be that epic/critical acclaim he needs to add in his resume.

 

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

sorry for cutting your post short. Hoe Jun Jae was charismatic and fun. I think PJE can bring out comedic side of actors and actresses in her work quite well. I don't mind a second collaboration. :lol:LMH was praised a lot for his character in LBS. I liked Hoe Jun Jae more than the drama itself. :joy: LMH himself is a genre! He gets absorbed in his characters well. :glasses:

Hae Joon Jae was soo fun and my fave character after Lee Gon. I forgot how much i love his curly hair in the first 2 episode :wub: Although i don't know if second collaboration with Park Ji Fun would be the best idea, IMO she writes fun story but not deep story, so therefore idk, if it would be a good move for his career as of now. But hey maybe 3-4 years down the road after a critical acclaim, melodrama, dark genre, he needs to do another rom com, and Park Ji Eun collaboration will bring the 3rd or 4th hallyu wave :)

 

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

I brought the chef himself to the party! :D

 

Maybe he should play a chef for his next role! 

I like @1ouise idea of a fugitive on the run. Or basically someone who has character depth. 

But whatever he chooses, I'll always support him. Surprise us LMH! :heart: 

This!!! During my Obsession over TKEM episode 6 the "kitchen Scene". I wrote on the drama thread that LMh could do a healing Romance Drama and play the ML who is a chef. 

 

Agree with you, whatever he chooses , we will support!

 

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

 

PD is very important! LMH deserved to work with the best PD. 

 

AGREE!!! it is sad but true!! I wanted a wrap-up party so bad!! They deserved it after 8 months of working hard. Don't know what is wrong with KES. She was only in the picture that they took at the last day filming. lol

 

Remember LMH's IG post... The poem he shared.. "Silence makes you stronger". But it is hard for me to stay silent. :lol:LMH is such a strong and great person. I bet he never complained about anything and just smiled. He shared that poem for us because he knew were sad for him.

 

I really hope he gets pair with a good PD next!!!!!!!

 

I'm so bitter over the "no wrap up party" and No LMH and KGE exclusive content, even tho everybody on The swoon YT and IG page are screaming for it. like WTH dude?????? It sucks!!!

 

Yeah, he is a very deep person and his is right, in certain moment Silence is strong. 

  • Like 7
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Don’t get me started. I’m so angry at the way they handled TKEM, I’m openly hoping all SBS dramas following and Writer Kim’s next work will flop!

Same!!! I really hope KES next drama flop. To be honest, I don't want to watch her dramas. If I wasn't LMH's fans, I wouldn't care. But I cannot watch her dramas and remember she didn't give us wrap up party and other stuff. 

LMH should shake SBS off!! He is TOO GOOD to be on a free channel. Korean netizens better pay for his next project tvN+ Netflix subscription. No more public channels please!!! #1 Most followed Korean actor should be treated with the greatest respect and honor. :relieved:

19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hae Joon Jae was soo fun and my fave character after Lee Gon. I forgot how much i love his curly hair in the first 2 episode :wub: Although i don't know if second collaboration with Park Ji Fun would be the best idea, IMO she writes fun story but not deep story, so therefore idk, if it would be a good move for his career as of now. But hey maybe 3-4 years down the road after a critical acclaim, melodrama, dark genre, he needs to do another rom com, and Park Ji Eun collaboration will bring the 3rd or 4th hallyu wave :)

Yeah LOVE curly hair for LMH!! he made it straight after those episodes. I want curly hair so badly for him. :love:

yeah agree with you. The only reason i said about collaboration is that she does make blockbuster drama even though not deep stories. But we surely need critically acclaimed and melodrama. He needs to do something different next time. He is so popular that Korean netizens expect more from him and they want him to try different characters too. If not, they start whining. lol

 

19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I really hope he gets pair with a good PD next!!!!!!!

 

I'm so bitter over the "no wrap up party" and No LMH and KGE exclusive content, even tho everybody on The swoon YT and IG page are screaming for it. like WTH dude?????? It sucks!!!

 

Yeah, he is a very deep person and his is right, in certain moment Silence is strong. 

Yes yes a great PD please!! For his next project, when the casting news  come out, I think the first thing that I will check is the PD's previous work. LOL but usually it is mentioned in article. 

 

It is so frustrating!! Everyone below swoon were commenting and asking for LMH-KGE exclusive content. 

 

Oppa has the deepest soul and I think our oppa has forgiven KES. :relieved::glasses:

  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Sorry to cut your post. I like your story idea for his next project, but that storyline might fit Movie better than Drama? i just don't know how it will be develop into 16-20 episode. But this could be that epic/critical acclaim he needs to add in his resume.

 

 

*Sigh* My wish. Who would be willing to write such a script? Movie or drama, whatever it is, I want it! Lol.
 

My idea of a drama is to fully explore before, during and after the split. The drama will focus on more than one main character. Think Mr. Sunshine. The soldier separated from his family will be played by lmh lol. I haven’t thought of other characters but I am sure there is a lot to explore in that area. Some Korean writer who knows their history best should be able to come up with some good stuff. 
 

If only... if only...

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

 

*Sigh* My wish. Who would be willing to write such a script? Movie or drama, whatever it is, I want it! Lol.
 

My idea of a drama is to fully explore before, during and after the split. The drama will focus on more than one main character. Think Mr. Sunshine. The soldier separated from his family will be played by lmh lol. I haven’t thought of other characters but I am sure there is a lot to explore in that area. Some Korean writer who knows their history best should be able to come up with some good stuff. 
 

If only... if only...

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Unfortunately aside from KES i can't think of a better writer to write this kinda of story, are we back on hoping for third collaboration? heheh...or maybe the writer who wrote Faith and Sandglass could write this type of story.

 

It will be a heavy story and as long as not confusing hehehe...i think it will be epic/critical acclaim/historical drama

 

Any Kdrama Writer lurking over here?? did you guys take notes??? :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Since we can't post IG posts, I'll have to link this for LMH fans. You don't have to vote for KGE, but I'll be happy if you could as well. :D


You already know I will :heart3:

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Unfortunately aside from KES i can't think of a better writer to write this kinda of story, are we back on hoping for third collaboration? heheh...or maybe the writer who wrote Faith and Sandglass could write this type of story.

 

It will be a heavy story and as long as not confusing hehehe...i think it will be epic/critical acclaim/historical drama

 

Any Kdrama Writer lurking over here?? did you guys take notes??? :D



Believe it or not, I thought twice about that too. The only writer who can actually write a story with that much depth is Writer Kim. Hate her or love her, Mr. Sunshine was written very well with the exception of Eugene’s death. In my opinion, it’s her best work. So I’m back with a third collaboration :lol:. But I’m bitter because I somehow feel like she IS already in the works of writing this script. And guess what? She will not give it to lmh because she will never give him her polished work. She will always give him her half assed scripts and hope he carries it :lol:

 

Aside from Writer Kim, yes, I think Writer Song Ji Na will also be able to write this script good. But I think she won’t be able to get the budget required to make it the best it can be. Budget is on Writer Kim’s side.

 

Right, right? Any writer lurking? Any? I promise we won’t sue for plagiarism. Just give lmh lead. Hahahahahaha. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:



Believe it or not, I thought twice about that too. The only writer who can actually write a story with that much depth is Writer Kim. Hate her or love her, Mr. Sunshine was written very well with the exception of Eugene’s death. In my opinion, it’s her best work. So I’m back with a third collaboration :lol:. But I’m bitter because I somehow feel like she IS already in the works of writing this script. And guess what? She will not give it to lmh because she will never give him her polished work. She will always give him her half assed scripts and hope he carries it :lol:

 

Aside from Writer Kim, yes, I think Writer Song Ji Na will also be able to write this script good. But I think she won’t be able to get the budget required to make it the best it can be. Budget is on Writer Kim’s side.

 

Right, right? Any writer lurking? Any? I promise we won’t sue for plagiarism. Just give lmh lead. Hahahahahaha. 

yeah she is already on her next drama. She is so fast and her brain works well too. 

OMG I laughed so hard at the "half assed scripts" :joy: That is so true!!! 

Can she not make a polished drama for LMH? does she not feel guilty? :joy: Lets petition! lol

How about the writer of Camellia blooms? :joy:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nikaa94 said:

yeah she is already on her next drama. She is so fast and her brain works well too. 

OMG I laughed so hard at the "half assed scripts" :joy:

Can she not make a polished drama for LMH? does she not feel guilty? :joy:

How about the writer of Camellia blooms? :joy:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Camellia Blooms! Ugh, how I wish it was lmh playing opposite of GHJ lol.
 

The writer is great at making all stories interesting and all characters likable. I’ll tell ya, I can’t recall 1 single scene that I didn’t enjoy. I haven’t watched much of her work though. I know she is the writer of Fight for my Way? While I think she’s great, I have a feeling she writes pretty lightweight dramas only. So yes, I would love for lmh to collaborate with her but not for the south splitting with north drama lol. That one should be written with weight and meaning. 
 

@scrawford Just thought of another writer who will totally nail it: the writer of the reply series! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...