Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m arriving to the party on a white horse like this.

Question. Can this be considered as food?

She’s a full meal I’m bringing as a birthday gift for him exclusively. 

I think I win for bringing the best food! No one can argue with me on that! @koreaboooo @Prerna @makshimus' mane @Guyangi_Cheshirecat @pretty_JULY @planetmars @Kaydeelee @Lmhxkgearethebest @effyisme @awty @mychoiyoung @anjpoole @TDeas @Jemrie @Kdramatic @unokboiii

1) Assuming that the question will be answered truthfully, my question will of course be, “Are you dating Kim Go Eun?” :lol:

2) Someone who comes from the slums and would do anything to live a better life. Oh wait, that’s Jong Dae from Gangnam Blues hehehe.

a) A complete dork like KHN in When the Camellia Blooms.

b) A psychopath or criminal.

c) A tyrant king :lol:

@goldenashes97 I better see you over here wishing pyeha a happy birthday. Don’t worry, I won’t tell ljs. :P

:w00t: U read us ... No Body Can't touch Him ... Even on / off screen or another movie except .... :glasses::P

Edited by Lmangla
removing images as we are not supposed to quote them. :)
  • LOL 7

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Hahahahha... yea, the best of all worlds? but actually I hate doctors! they stress me out no matter how cute they are. :sweatingbullets: I prefer alien hunter instead! hahahaha...

Who says the doctor can’t be a hunter? I have the whole story written out already. 

1) He was abandoned to the slums at birth.

2) He was found on a cold winter night by a nice detective. The detective took him in and raised him. 
3) While growing up, he was an odd child. He was a skilled fighter by nature and he often had thoughts of killing people. His father was aware and urged him to counter those inner feelings by doing the opposite: save lives. (Don’t ask me why the father would trust him to save lives) 

4) He grows up and lives a normal life as a doctor with his wife and their daughter.

5) He arrives home one day to find his wife dead and his 5 year old daughter missing. 

6) Aliens have invaded earth. They’re looking for the last key to open up purgatory. (Yes, we have demons too :lol:)

7) Earth is taken over.
8) He becomes doctor turned hunter. 

Plot twist: He is an alien and the missing key. 

I still need to polish the script. Waiting on @goldenashes97 to help me out but as you can see, it’s pretty solid and will definitely reach 90% rating guaranteed! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

46 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think I win for bringing the best food! No one can argue with me on that! @koreaboooo @Prerna @makshimus' mane @Guyangi_Cheshirecat @pretty_JULY @planetmars @Kaydeelee @Lmhxkgearethebest @effyisme @awty @mychoiyoung @anjpoole @TDeas @Jemrie @Kdramatic @unokboiii

1) Assuming that the question will be answered truthfully, my question will of course be, “Are you dating Kim Go Eun?” :lol:

2) Someone who comes from the slums and would do anything to live a better life. Oh wait, that’s Jong Dae from Gangnam Blues hehehe.

@goldenashes97 I better see you over here wishing pyeha a happy birthday. Don’t worry, I won’t tell ljs. :P

LOL  :D

I will use the speedboat to take me to the party, it’s in Jeju isnt it?

You definitely won on the food. She will be devoured alive and she will enjoy it! I’m just going to bring soju, green grape flavor of course. 

1) I would really like to know if KGE snores when she sleeps, so I am going to ask him about that coming from the most reliable source.

2) The role of James Bond, Asian version.

Gosh, you made me think hard of what to answer, throwing all my sense of humor into the drain. LOL

Edited by Lmangla
  • LOL 7

46 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wow that was witty bringing the “ultimate food”. For food, maybe a snack like a bubble gum or a candy instead or a cold drink to keep the room not too hot. KGE is around right?  *wink

hey LMH! If you get to sing one song from the OST of TKEM what would it be? 

for a role, LMH as heathcliff of wuthering heights. I know its melodrama again pips. Hahaha. I know he can do it!! I want his face when i read it again someday(i wont, hahah) or a 180deg character like KHN in when camelia blooms! Taking care of a family! Daddy LMH! 

Edited by Lmangla
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I would ask him, "if you were to go on a date right now, who would you wanna be with?" :) 

and what if he cheekily says, I will go with you if you bring you grandmother? .... meanwhile @vangsweetie637 is gasping her sunset question got rejected because he falls asleep during sunset.

EV2dvOOU8AcZUiJ.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Who says the doctor can’t be a hunter? I have the whole story written out already. 

1) He was abandoned to the slums at birth.

2) He was found on a cold winter night by a nice detective. The detective took him in and raised him. 
3) While growing up, he was an odd child. He was a skilled fighter by nature and he often had thoughts of killing people. His father was aware and urged him to counter those inner feelings by doing the opposite: save lives. (Don’t ask me why the father would trust him to save lives) 

4) He grows up and lives a normal life as a doctor with his wife and their daughter.

5) He arrives home one day to find his wife dead and his 5 year old daughter missing. 

6) Aliens have invaded earth. They’re looking for the last key to open up purgatory. (Yes, we have demons too :lol:)

7) Earth is taken over.
8) He becomes doctor turned hunter. 

Plot twist: He is an alien and the missing key. 

I still need to polish the script. Waiting on @goldenashes97 to help me out but as you can see, it’s pretty solid and will definitely reach 90% rating guaranteed! 

kekekek... I was torn between giving awesome and LOL for your post. best plot twist is he is alien. but what kind of alien? not the ugly ones I am presuming?

ET.jpg?w=980&q=75

• LOL 5

Just now, Lmangla said:

kekekek... I was torn between giving awesome and LOL for your post. best plot twist is he is alien. but what kind of alien? not the ugly ones I am presuming?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can LMH ever be ugly? Of course he’ll be a super hot alien :smirk:

• LOL 6

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I got one question: 

I would like to know why he always end overpowered by these women   

ummm, because he is a gentleman? otherwise, he would be ready to  slash away..

but right now, he is on slashing break....

7818445b26764769ac4d80fe09db1ab09071587f

• LOL 6

Question please.

I am not opposed to it or feeling negative about it but some posts were edited saying we’re not supposed to quote images? Did I miss out on something? What’s the scoop?

Thanks my fellow crazy shippers.

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Question please.

I am not opposed to it or feeling negative about it but some posts were edited saying we’re not supposed to quote images? Did I miss out on something? What’s the scoop?

Wrong thread :lol:

It’s a soompi rule to not quote images/videos/ig posts/twitter posts. 

:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Question please.

yea we are not supposed to quote images and thats part of the soompi rules for all threads. reason is for those who are on slower net connection, a quoted image makes it slower to load the page or not load at all. whereas, a image in a regular post does not have the same effect as long as there are no more than 3 images. if more, please do put them in spoiler. the rules are basically to help chingus who have slower net data connection.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Chingus , I see some familiar faces here. :glasses:

Overheard @Lmangla and @CarolynHshout-out.

Here I am, hope is not  too late to join the birthday party :D

Our boy is too skinny he has to eat more meat & he dislike beans and spinach  :joy:

As for Soju, vokda whatever you name it,  @vangsweetie637 has tons at home :blush:

korean-bbq.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

Question please.

Kaydeeleeye, it's soompi rule that quoting pictures is not allowed - instead, remove image in your quotes. If you're going to quote a picture in case say something about it. Quoted pictures are considered a violation here in soompi - You might be warned by MOD or if they noticed that violation is in excess here this thread might be closed for time-being. Of course, we don't want this to happen to LMH's thread! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

His words have so much impact!!! :bawling:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

"I would like to express my deep gratitude to the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time"

Thank you for coming back soon after MS. :tears::heart:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

"I sincerely hope that you will stay healthy at this time of year and I hope you will walk the path of your choice well. I will also do my best at every moment and take firm steps forward"

His words are so deep!! We minoz will also take your hand and accompany you at every moment. Lets take firm steps forward together. :heart:

Let me join you and gush over him. 

This man continues to touch me with his words. Not just simply this but overall, the way he speaks about life, love and happiness. I love the way he views life. In short, he’s exactly my ideal man :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

32 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can LMH ever be ugly? Of course he’ll be a super hot alien :smirk:

hot alien? I wonder what those look like? :lol: don't think I have seen one.

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

So...

LMH decided to skip my question.

pali, pali, come up with another one. like... ?

original.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Our boy is too skinny he has to eat more meat & he dislike beans and spinach  

hahahha @angelangie brought some salad. since you brought meat, we can eat both together and say it is all healthy! ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 6