Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 Male Idols/Actors Who will Make You Cry a River with Their Emotional Tears on Cue

You might wonder how their tears feel so real. 

While it's definitely not easy to cry on cue, these 9 male celebrities don't have problems to immerse themselves in their characters and cry in front of the cameras. Their acting looks so real that it makes viewers touched and tear up. Need no further explanation, here are 9 male idols/actors who look just perfect with their crying scene. 

Lee Minho

temp_9164c4dcabee9608e35c18708f56a355.jp

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/09/27/9-Male-Idols-Actors-Who-will-Make-You-Cry-a-River-with-Their-Emotional-Tears-on-Cue-6007715

• Like 5

PROMIZ FB Update

Do you remember ㅇㅅㅎㄷ?

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of Milk Mustache project.
For two years, PROMIZ informed people about the situations and facts for adoption-waiting children and made donation for the children's milk

Make a white "milk mustache" for children.
Let's join the Milk Mustache project for children's happy and fun time with PROMIZ!

87414589_3624825187591835_40860778464123

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3624825177591836&id=592962987444752&set=a.757054831035566&refid=13&__tn__=%2B>&_rdc=1&_rdr

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cr:  ffsaints

Spoiler

MACKEREL RUN EP 7

I'm on Sae Mi's side.  Gong Chan could be nicer when Sae Mi again asked him to date.  He's beginning to make me mad.  Now, Baek Hyun is making me mad--Men!  Strange, with the bangs off his face, LMH likes the LMH we know now.  lol, little PBY racing in to school.  Gong Chan is still making me mad!  Be nicer to Sae Mi!  Don't bring up Yoon Seo when you're talking to Sae Mi.  haha, the home room teacher getting in the spirit of the kickball game.  I guess Yoon Seo made her choice when she brought her date with gong Chan.  A kiss?  That's pretty bold.  Wait, I don't get it.  Why was Yoon Seo going to dinner with Baek Hyun when she likes Gong Chan?  I'm interested to see how it ends between Gong chan and Yoon Seo, but what about poor Sae Mi?:(

@syntyche thank you so much chingu for keeping us updated with photos :kiss_wink:

It's really driving me nutty not knowing when The King is going to air.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

QXDBO89.gif

Spoiler

Gong Chan is quite sincere when he asks for apology from Sae Mi. And production made it quite dramatic, too, with all that pouring rain. Even if Gong Chan clearly likes to date Yoon Seo, he still treats Sae Mi as his friend, and doesn't get too awkward or avoids her, despite her confession. He even offers to be her slave to make up for his mistake. 

Juw25Uf.gif

OPSNzw2.gif

2naYH4m.gif

Gong Chan's kindness is winning these girls over! Nice of him to support Yoon Seo on the shirts she made despite the resistance of the class. And he even helps out Sae Mi's parents with the wallpaper.

HvBlvCk.gif

8HBZNPp.gif

Gong Chan is so into Yoon Seo, he can't hide it from Sae Mi. Poor Sae Mi had to see it with her own eyes.

bpozSUP.gif

After several episodes, Yoon Seo is finally clear with her feelings, and chooses Gong Chan over Hyun. Oh the delight of our Gong Chan! But it's finally revealed to him that Yoon Seo is the director's daughter!    

3oEGtlt.gif

j7NKOWv.gif

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho Sparks Excitement, Underwent Rigorous Preparations For 'More Mature' Role

KEY POINTS

• Lee Min Ho's new series titled 'The King: The Eternal Monarch' will be aired very soon
  • 'The Heirs' actor will play as Emperor Lee Gon, who will try to close the door between the two parallel worlds
  • Lee Min Ho, reportedly, underwent thorough preparations for his 'more mature' role

Devoted followers of Lee Min Ho will be witnessing his much-awaited television comeback very soon. The phenomenal South Korean actor was confirmed to star as the male lead in the upcoming series called “The King: The Eternal Monarch" just a few weeks after he finished his two-year mandatory military service. The 32-year-old actor-model has, reportedly, undergone rigorous preparations for his “more mature” role.

Recently, Lee Min Ho marvelously advertised his upcoming project on social media and fans could not help but admire the good-looking star even more. The “Boys over Flowers” actor shared some cute snaps, on Sunday, Feb. 16, which featured the title of his imminent series. The Instagram post, effortlessly, gathered a million likes just a few hours after it was shared.

“Can't waiiiiitttttt,” one fan wrote in the comment section. “Oppa ah~ love u,” another Instagram user stated. “Been waiting this Oppa,” Mae Park shared. “Mine oppaa , love u lee min ho,” another follower added. “Oppa @actorleeminho saranghaeyo i love you so muccch. I hope you can go to Indonesia again, but...,, please waiting me, because no I'm no have money l but 5years again. Love you oppaaa,” a fifth netizen said.

In Oct. 2019, Soompi reported that the production for “The King: The Eternal Monarch” has kicked off in North Chungcheong Province already. The new series, which also will also star Kim Go Eun, will center on the story of two parallel universes. Lee Min Ho will portray the role of Emperor Lee Gon, who will try to close the door between the two worlds. Go Eun, for her part, will play as detective Jung Tae Eul, who serves the emperor to save the lives of the people and her loved ones.

Other cast members include Woo Do Hwan as Jo Eun Seob and Jo Young, Kim Kyung Nam as Kang Shin Jae and Jung Eun Chae as Goo Seo Ryung. “The King: The Eternal Monarch” is written by Kim Eun Sook, who is the brain behind other successful South Korean drama series such as “Goblin” and “Mr. Sunshine.” She also wrote the “Descendants of the Sun,” which starred former couple Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. It will be produced by Hwa&Dam Pictures and directed by Baek Sang Hoon, who co-directed the “Moon Drawn by Clouds” and “Descendants of the Sun.”

Lee Min Ho’s new series is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2020. Stay tuned for more “The King: The Eternal Monarch” spoilers, news and updates.

leemin-ho-kcon2016.jpg

https://www.ibtimes.com/lee-min-ho-sparks-excitement-underwent-rigorous-preparations-more-mature-role-2926975

• Like 3

According to the "2020 Overseas Korean Wave Survey" sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and conducted by the Korea Center for International Cultural Exchange in 2019, actor Lee Min-ho is one of the most favored singers and actors at 7.6 percent (he is the top actor in the list).

Spoiler

The most favored singers and actors found that the singers were BTS (15.2 percent), Black Pink (6.5 percent), Psy (5.7 percent), TWICE (2.8 percent), Big Bang (2.5 percent), actor Lee Min-ho (7.6 percent), actress Song Hye-kyo (3.4 percent), Song Joong Ki (1.9 percent), Gong Yoo (1.8 percent), and Suzy (1.7 percent), respectively.

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=014&aid=0004378443

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LMH spotted filming The King

Thanks @syntyche, it’s so great to see he is safe and doing well. With the current situation going on in SK I’m really hoping that the filming would wrap up soon so he can rest and stay indoor... praying for his safety ! 

• Like 3

https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12577722866.html

"2020 Overseas Korean Wave Survey"
The list of TOP 10 most favorite actors.

The column is too narrow to put on the translation, 9 countries/areas of Asia are as following.

Asia (L→R) :

China

Japan

Taiwan

Thailand

Malaysia

Indonesia

India

Australia

Vietnam

ERtyAzoUEAI3gy3?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SophieH said:

Thanks @syntyche, it’s so great to see he is safe and doing well. With the current situation going on in SK I’m really hoping that the filming would wrap up soon so he can rest and stay indoor... praying for his safety ! 

I was amazed how calm and composed he looked considering the amount of loud traffic in front and behind him- that lovely horse must be well trained. I bet LMH was freezing once he took his coat off. What a star!

• Like 2

mackerel-run-VinaTro.com-3.jpg&f=1&nofb=

So glad to hear that King is starting in April, Yay!

Spoiler

Episode 7

Liked LMH's expression when he chased Sae Mi in the rain and apologized for blaming her, he looked cute too, and how he tried to help her and her family. He really felt guilty but not enough to date her. GC is a kind soul. The kickball was part was nice if only they did not exaggerate. You realize this is the only lead drama where LMH dresses very cheaply, no brand clothes. The way he loves his t-shirt and want it to be dry-cleaned LOL. His shocked look when he realizes who Yeon Seo mum is, Hee! Hee! His trying so hard to tell Yeon Seo that he likes her or loves her. I see a lot of future LMH, and recognize a lot of his cute and serious expressions.

Last episode next week.

LMH, dressed as a female. LOL. Brave of him to do so. Bet he won't do it today.  I don' t think he looks pretty though. He is handsome but not pretty. :D

• Like 4