• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

"The King" was filming in Busan.

Thanks @gtLmh0622 and @syntyche our emperor is looking so majestic even from a distant. 

2019 truly went by so fast!  I get just a little emo thinking how it’s the year I discovered City Hunter, Heirs, BOF, Personal Taste and then Faith ...and then get stucked on LMH to the point of no return. I’m sure I’ll be a fan at least for a long long time ..

i would love to hear stories of how all you reminiscence on 2019 with our boy. It’s especially a great year for long time fans like most of you to celebrate his return from military. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG Update! 12312019

Happy New Year chingus! 

@syntyche, I wonder what He meant by "The Airing of the king is just around the Corner". I don't know if there is miscommunication from the translation perspective, or? Because in English language "around the Corner" means very close or coming very soon, and July 31st isn't really around the Corner.

Can we hope that The King will Air sooner than July?

Whats your take on it?

• Like 7

Hi @scrawford - I wondered the same thing about “around the Corner” and I also wondered when he said “be able to make you laugh with good news about me and my work” - was he talking about The King or will there be news about his next project?

As it’s nearly January and they are still filming - and haven’t been overseas which I think KES said originally they would be doing- maybe it won’t be ready any earlier- worse luck!

SophieH like you this was the year I discovered LMH ( thanks to Netflix) and then watched the series and two films on Viki and dvd. I think he is incredible. I have even become a Minoz

I am really grateful I found this site - it’s so great to exchange views with other fans.

Happy new year everyone. Let’s hope 2020 is the year our boy wins the Daesang award.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Happy almost 2020.:D  It is a beautiful day in SoCal almost 70 and sunny.  

2019 brought us new friends @Lindyloo421, @scrawford, @SophieH, @msdot and perhaps some lurkers:).  Thanks to all, especially @gtLmh0622and @syntyche for tirelessly bringing us news and photos of our LMH.  :heart:  

-------------

I guess that we all focused on his words "around the corner" and "be able to make you laugh with good news about me and my work” .  Around the corner, for LMH, could be 2020, generally.  I'm hoping that LMH will try a variety type show in 2020.  

---------------

Remember 1st weekend in January begins our Mackerel Run rewatch.  I sort of watched the 1st episode, but will need to pay more attention.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, scrawford said:

@syntyche, I wonder what He meant by "The Airing of the king is just around the Corner". I don't know if there is miscommunication from the translation perspective, or? Because in English language "around the Corner" means very close or coming very soon, and July 31st isn't really around the Corner.

Can we hope that The King will Air sooner than July?

Whats your take on it?

SBS aired other drama teaser today:bawling: I think The King In July really:angry: because other two drama Friday-Sat :bawling: they will air before The King 

• Like 6

In response to @SophieH, I became a fan just as he was going into the military. I was still very new to K-drama, having first seen Jumong at my cousin´s urging. I joined viki and looked around for another period drama, then spied the promo poster of Faith and this stunning-looking actor on it. Well, you all know me and Faith! Fortunately LMH had also left a substantial body of work that helped tide me over the next two years. 

I am also grateful for this group of dedicated and kind fans! Even though we have a bit of a wait for his next series, I like how he keeps in touch through his postings, photo shoots etc. in the meantime. Looking forward to our discussion of Mackerel Run, saw the first episode and liked it. It´s fun to watch the very young LMH!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul Shares How Much Money He Spends On Games + Talks About Playing With Lee Min Ho

Heechul was also asked if he’s considered to be a good gamer among celebrities, and he named himself as at the top when it comes to stars who play League of Legends. “I’m rivals with Lee Min Ho,” he said. “The two of us play games with our mics on. But people who play this game tend to blame other people a lot. When you die, you blame someone else.” He explained that this means that they fight a lot when they play, but they remain close friends.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374764wpp/super-juniors-kim-heechul-shares-how-much-money-he-spends-on-games-talks-about-playing-with-lee-min-ho

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min Ho, Taecyeon and other Kdrama stars to make a return on TV this year

Korean drama lovers world-wide are eagerly waiting for the much-awaited come back of Lee Min Ho and other popular actors on TV this year

The Korean television world is preparing to bring back some of the most popular Korean drama stars on TV this year. The actors who have confirmed to return on small screens are Lee Min Ho...

Lee Min Ho took a break from his acting career in 2017 due to the mandatory military enlistment. 

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=400

The much-awaited return of young Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho to the small screens will be made through an SBS drama titled The King: The Eternal Monarch. The historical fantasy thriller will focus on the life of an emperor named Lee Gon and his relationship with a detective named Luna. The mini-series is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2020.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-taecyeon-other-kdrama-stars-make-return-tv-this-year-36916

(skipped unrelated)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year chingus!

This cold season reminds me of December 2016, when I started watching LOTBS as it was airing then, and I was drawn by Minho into his Minoz fandom. I've known Minho since BOF days but LOTBS was his first drama I watched. I didn't know then that he hasn't done military service yet, so as a new fan, I was disappointed to learn that he'll be out of the spotlight for the next two years. Fortunately, I discovered this forum, where there's a rewatch of all his dramas to fill in the void until his return. And I got to know nice fellow Minoz to fangirl with. :) Little did we know that we're lucky enough to see photos of him go to work at Suseo almost everyday. Now that he's done with his service, I'm happy enough to see him update his sns once in a while, have photo shoots and gorgeous magazine features, and finally shoot his comeback drama. I was a bit disappointed to learn that the airing was pushed to July, but at least we still have something to get excited about and look forward to. Here's to hoping for more sightings, photo shoots and sns updates until then!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

A quick FYI:  the Mackerel Run rewatch begins Jan 10.  some people may need time to find a site to watch the drama.  

Hi - don’t know if this will work for others but  I have found Mackerel Run on 

a site called www1.dramacool.movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you For the Welcome Everybody. So Glad that i found this Community, to discuss anything Min Ho and his work. It really helps to stay Connected with Other Min Ho fans while we are all patiently waiting for his new drama :).

And I agree, Thanks @syntyche and @gtLmh0622 for delivering Min Ho News and Article!

I became fans of Lee Min Ho, early this year. I am a Huge fan of the Hana Yori Dango Story. I have read the Manga Start to finished, watch 4 version of the Drama. 

After Finishing the 2018 Meteor Garden on Netflix, I discover that there is a Korean Version and while i wasn't really a Kdrama fan, but since it's another Hana Yori Dango Adaptation, I'm intrigue. Unfortunately, i was very disappointed at the Korean Version delivery of the Story. They just had the budget and the look, but they took the essence out of the story and i feel like they didn't do Jun Pyo character Justice, and don't get me started on their Chemistry! (anybody else with me on this?)

It took me weeks to recover from watching the show and i fast forward quite a bit. I had to re watch the Japanese version and re read the Manga, to help me get over it. However, I was Impress at what Min HO Did to the character, and he did really good with what he had! and ever since then I went on to search his other dramas, and led me to Heirs, LOTBS, Personal taste, City Hunter, and now here i am at this forum :). I tried to watch Faith, but I'm just not a Period Drama person.

Now I'm excited that I get to watch his drama live. I have Viki and Netflix, and obviously we know it will be on Netflix. 

I will try to get Mackerel run and I'm really looking forward to discussing the King with you all!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Actor Lee Min Ho sends touching message and good wishes to his followers

As the closing of 2019 and the reception of 2020, Korean star Lee Min Ho addressed all his fans in the world.

On December 31, Lee Min Ho posted a video on Instagram addressing his followers with a touching and hopeful message to welcome the New Year with good vibes.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2019/12/31/lee-min-ho-instagram-actor-coreano-se-dirige-a-sus-fans-y-habla-de-su-nuevo-kdrama-the-king-eternal-monarch-kim-go-eun-dorama-mym-entertainment-insta-fotos-y-video/

15 New Year Greetings from the Most Popular Korean Artists, Happy New Year!

While saying Happy New Year to fans, Lee Min Ho said that his latest drama will be aired soon. Uwu

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/defrina-satiti/15-ucapan-tahun-baru-dari-artis-korea-terpopuler-happy-new-year/full

In 2020, the Korean entertainment industry is about to wait for the fierce "landing" of the TV series.

The King: The Eternal Monarch

The King: The Eternal Monarch is the project that Korean drama viewers are most looking forward to today. Lee Min Ho, the male lead of the drama, who returns after 4 years of absence, works with writer Kim Eun Sook - Kim Go Eun.

https://www.yan.vn/cuoc-do-bo-cua-cac-my-nam-trong-phim-han-nam-2020-219105.html

Lee Min-ho, who was discharged from military service in April last year amid keen interest from fans, has since taken an unusual step as a hallyu star and was appointed a goodwill ambassador for the Korean language education institution.

Lee Min-ho, along with Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan and Jung Eun-chae, will return to the drama "The King: The Eternal Monarch," said New Daily reporter Cho Kwang-hyung. The work is expected early on with the meeting between Lee Min-ho, a hallyu star who boasts enormous box-office power, and Kim Eun-sook, a star writer and a hit maker," he said in connection with Lee's next drama.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/427/0000035271

Not only talent; pretty, Korean idols are also high-profile players playing "hidden" games

Perhaps few people expect that many Korean superstars are true gamers.

Video games are growing day by day. Gradually, gaming became a culture. Many Korean superstars are also proud to say that gaming is their hobby to relieve stress after stressful working hours.

Lee Min Ho

The name Lee Min Ho is certainly not new to Vietnamese audiences. With the appearance of peach blossom and the roles of his life, hot boy meteor garden has taken the heart of countless girls.

Lee Min Ho also said that he is a loyal fan of the game League of Legends. Although busy with his daily work, he still enlisted to rank in his spare time and proudly show off the Diamond 4 trophy on his Korean server. The movie superstar also said that Faker is his idol. He started playing League of Legends also due to the influence of SKT's mid lane legend.

http://kenh14.vn/khong-nhung-tai-nang-xinh-dep-cac-idol-han-quoc-cung-toan-la-cao-thu-choi-game-o-an-it-ai-biet-20200102153008598.chn

• Like 7

According to Statista research reports in May 2019, Lee Min Ho topped the most popular SK actors and actress in the United States in 2018. He also topped the number of fans on Facebook until Apr. 2019.

ENcPm1MUwAAO9NF?format=jpg&name=900x900

ENcPm3AUEAAB0-b?format=jpg&name=large

cr. 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 8

Formula E, Korean Wave Concert...Seoul Tourism Festival in early May

0004548895_001_20200105091201686.jpg?typ

Hallyu stars will also start to attract Chinese and Japanese tourists. The goal is to attract inbound visitors by holding the so-called "Four Great Heavenly Kings Concert" involving actors Kim Soo-hyun, Park Bo-gum, Park Seo-joon and Lee Min-ho. At stake is whether Korea will be able to attract large-scale tourists, overcoming negative factors in the Korean inbound tourism market last year, such as China’s Han Han Hanryeong and the Japanese boycott.

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=018&aid=0004548895

• Like 5
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];