Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. It's the 1st time that you shared this on links. LMH is back to his very casual get-up. Do you think there was an event in the office the reason why he had worn those formal top these past few days? :P

CR:  AS tagged via Woodalchi Minoz

cr: as tagged

I love these fan arts, so cute!

Happy early turkey day for my chingus in the US!

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 15

Thanks @syntychefor the recap and everyone for their comments.  

I like the tense scene between CY and the King as CY asks the King for his seal-the testing of their friendship and ultimately the King's faith in CY.  Wow, CY makes fighting the woodlachi look relatively easy, even CY's 1st in command is taken down pretty easily.   A lot of nice couple moments in this episode, the King and Queen and CY and ES.  I just noticed that flute boy and CY have the same hairstyle.  I guess that we the popular hairstyle in those times lol.  I say it's time to get rid of the loudmouth advisor!  Such a dilemma for CY help the King or save his love?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Hi leeminhosny, thanks for sharing the link. So, these (3) Moroccan doctors are studying Korean language because of LMH? Fans love K-Pop so much that more and more of them are learning Korean. Well, in order to learn to speak a different tongue, you need to actually speak it. :lol:

• Like 1

20181124 Philippines newspaper The Manila Times.

005Uf2zYgy1fxj3cb4leaj31160u0qi0.jpg

cr. Minoz Philippines

And today 20181124, first snow in Seoul this year, first snow and a persimmon tree.
It was almost one year since I met bb in Suseo last year, miss him. 

005DCUQYly1fxivbg9rdbj30zk0qowqw.jpg

cr. 李敏镐铁杆后援会

Everybody is missing him.

005DCUQYgy1fxj1a0qya9j30fo0najsz.jpg

cr. DRAMACOOL

• Like 4

0167113C507D277131

Spoiler

Episode 16

173D4840506BFA0704?original

Choi Young finally realized what kind of person Prince Deuk-heung is, he wants Eunsoo and he wouldn’t benefit from her death so Choi Young knew he’d give him the antidote no matter what. Choi Young leaves for the palace to help the king and queen escape, but managed to only help the queen and couldn’t find the king as he escaped earlier with the woodalchis.

The loudmouth advisor is charged with treason and killed by Deuk-heung in front of all the officials and scholars.. serves him right! nothing feels better than seeing a traitor being betrayed. and @CarolynH you asked, and they listened immediately :p 

On 11/22/2018 at 6:03 AM, CarolynH said:

Hide contents

FAITH EPISODE 15

I say it's time to get rid of the loudmouth advisor! 

the advisor’s dead body is used for showing Gicheol that he was the one behind the attack of his palace, but Gicheol doesn’t buy that and is very enraged because of his brother’s death and the things he lost. Deuk-heung claims that they’re not enemies and says he’ll give him Eunsoo in 3 days just like how they agreed on, he just needs to make sure the king never returns.

I remember what Gicheol said in the previous episode “did I bring a tiger to kill a rabbit?” can’t believe there is someone worse than Gicheol.

Eunsoo asks Choi Young if he asked Deuk-heung about the last page of her diary, and Choi Young immediately stand up “I forgot. I’ll go ask him now” lol Eunsoo pulls him down and tells him that she might need to go to either GIcheol or Deuk-heung and play one of the movie tricks to obtain answers to her questions, she needs to make sure if what she dreamt of is a dream or reality. Choi Young of course refuses her request of seeing either. She thinks that the diary might have a letter she wrote to herself. 

All the officials/scholars ask Deung-heung about the king’s whereabouts and that’s when Gicheol arrives with a scroll that reads Deukheung should be the king during the king’s absence ha! it’s a forged one of course stamped with the stolen seal. Deukheung immediately sits in the throne not giving a chance for any protests and is already acting like a king. He asks Gicheol for what compensation he should be given.

The king and Choi Young finally meet. the plan now is to catch up with the queen. Choi Young tells the king to go first as he has to stay behind to do something.

Dr. Jang found out about the poison even knew its name, but still needs time to figure what the antidote is made of. Choi Young takes a bottle of the same poison that Dr. Jang made.. hmm why and for what I wonder?

At night, Choi Young, Eunsoo and 2 woodalchis set out to catch up with the other teams. CY tells ES to go with the woodalchis as he has to go somewhere first, but our Eunsoo starts arguing with him and Choi Young orders his woodalchis to go ahead without them. She says something quite sad actually “stop yelling or getting angry at me. if I leave there’s no one that you can get mad at. if it becomes your habit, you’ll feel so lonely” ahh.

As Eunsoo feels a bit sick, Choi Young suggests that they should sit and rest for a while. Now this is a small detail that I found extremely sweet, Choi Young took a mat and put it only for Eunsoo to sit on while he sat directly on the bare rocks.. he’s such a gentleman. Eunsoo complains from the cold and Choi Young immediately lends her his shoulder to lean on “you’re so macho” says Eunsoo xD she points out that he answers every question she asks now and that leaning on him could be a habit now as she’s used to it, she didn’t get to do it often. Eunsoo closes her eyes and asks Choiyoung to carry her on his back if she falls asleep but he refuses saying that if he carries her he wouldn’t be able to carry his sword lmao this is my favorite scene! 

0359FB4D5086C28E1F7171

Eunsoo and Choi Young go to Gicheol, and he confirms that the notebook indeed had additional parts. She tells him that she knew when the heaven door would open and asks if he wants to come with her, Gicheol wonders why is she being so nice to him and he learns about the danger she’s in. Gicheol looked extremely angry seeing her in pain. help… I think I might like Gicheol now. 

The king finally meets up with the queen and her team. the queen looks so happy and cheerful as if they’re on a picnic and not like they’ve escaped for their lives. I have to say the queen is sooo beautiful. the king tells his assistant to announce to the public that the king is staying here and to come here if they need something from their king. that’s a wise decision!

Choi Young, Gicheol and Eunsoo go to Deukheung to reclaim the diary and Hwata’s other stolen stuff. Gicheol angrily asks him if he poisoned Eunsoo, and Deukheung tells him that she came to him within 3 days so there’s no need to be angry. Both Choi young and Gicheol beat the royal guards and Choi young forcibly feeds Deukheung the poison emptying the whole bottle in his mouth.. so this is why he took it.

Gicheol: “didn’t he drink too much?” Choi Young: “I don’t know. I’ve never poisoned someone before” lmao

Deukheung takes Eunsoo alone with him where the antidote is. He tells Eunsoo that he never intended to kill her thinking that she’s the divine doctor she could cure herself. He says she’s a human and not god’s doctor. He spits blood but still finds time to have some talk with her ugh just give her the antidote already and take it for yourself! he takes the antidote from his sleeve(is that where it was all the time? @@) but it looks different. he says what she’s been having so far is fake and this is the real antidote. Eunsoo asks for the rest of the notebook in exchange of being his partner of going against Gicheol and the world.

The announcement of the king being in town is well-spread and people are coming over just to seek for an advice for free- no one believes that he’s a king and gossip about the king in front of him ^^” one of the officials secretly and very happily looks at how the king is listening to his people where a lady was expressing her concern of her daughter being very pretty and will be turning 13 soon she’s afraid if Yuan will take her as a slave or concubine.

Apparently Eunsoo went back to the palace, she has some sort of strategy that Choi Young doesn’t believe in yet she let her go. Choi Young meets with 2 officials one of whom had seen the king and knows what he’s been doing. they say they want Choi Young to protect them from danger until they hand the new Goryeo seal to the king.. they’re so shameless knowing that Young was falsely charged and wanted him gone they now ask for his help -__-

Eunsoo managed to get the other half of her diary, just like what she saw in her dream it was a letter to herself in her own handwriting but she has no memory of writing it. In the letter she hopes that it reaches her in the right time and that she's reading it with 'that person'.

Meanwhile, Young prepares to(again) protect the officials the next day.

Confused Eunsoo reads the pages countless times without understanding what they're for. She drinks with Dr. Jang and says she had never had 'that person' in her life.. even Choi Young isn't that person although she feels comfortable around him and all, she's basically drunk and doesn't know what she's talking about. She sleeps and dreams of passed events which the diary mentioned, like when Lady Choi came to her to ask for a favor, the diary read to actually do that favor and save 'that person'. when she wakes up it's a new day and she sees some events that the diary had mentioned, at the end of the passage of the diary referring to today it says to not send 'that person' away because a trap will be set for him.

Then we see Choi Young at the river, he turns back after hearing a sound as if there's someone tailing him.

17484E41507826F736B933

• Like 7

XxMDssc.gif

Spoiler

Eun Soo time travelling is getting more interesting. But I don't want to think about it that much; I hope I'm in for a surprise.

Nice fight moves again for Choi Young! But may I add that Lady Choi is badass as well?

eCrQHXX.gif

xrApRZU.gif

Pf0byiB.gif

Deok Heung sure is one heck of a villain. Choi Young outsmarted him at the beginning of the episode, but he quickly shifted sides and manipulated people and situations to his advantage. He got what he deserved when Choi Young beat him up and made him drink the poison. But I thought chugging all that poison would instantly kill him. He needs a whole stash of antidotes up his sleeves (literally) for that.

iSHa7dM.gif

The shifting of allies between Choi Young, Ki Chul and Deok Heung was interesting. Who would have thought Choi Young and Ki Chul would be on the same side, even for a day. Deok Heung, on the other hand, is a wild card. What deception he does next is interesting to see.

I like the King's take on his new environment/situation. Quite wise of him to think about his kinghood and its relevance to a palace. Compared to his demeanor in the earlier episodes, he's evolved much into a true king.

DqvK25L.gif

HZHKAhr.gif

I'm so loving Choi Young and Eun Soo's closeness! Choi Young would practically jump to his feet to please Eun Soo - he did so when he forgot to ask about the notebook, like Deok Heung just lives next door. Haha. 

tMl7cvz.gif

ywapOw6.gif

Choi Young has indeed changed a lot since he first met Eun Soo. He's now answering all of Eun Soo's questions, and lets her get close to him - real close. :wub: 

YyT7n1B.gif

RYYEPN6.gif

• Like 6

cr:  Joyful_Minoz

@gtLmh0622:  Is this what you miss?  I miss seeing his bright smile.  Oh well, we're almost there.  I think the worse part was before MS, not knowing when he would start service.  

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 16

Thanks @Latifah_ for the recap and @syntyche

Argh, I watched episode 16 earlier in the week, but lost my insightful (?) comments when I posted the English version of the 8 letters teaser.  That is what I get for being an eager beaver!  So, I am reading DB's recap and trying to remember what I wrote.  

I actually like that CY is an intelligent warrior, so LMH really didn't need to look scruffy to fit the part.  I read some comments that a warrior's hand should be rough, but LMH's hands are nice.  Well, I think CY may think his way out of battles as much as he fights.  And yas! , no more loudmouth advisor!  Yes, Latifah_, I'm happy not to have the loudmouth advisor!  Actually, it does surprise me that Deok-heung is the one who stabs the loudmouth.  Deok-heung strikes me as having his hands clean and ordering others to do the dirty work.  I enjoyed seeing Gi Cheol and CY on the same team in this episode.  I don't know about you guys, but I miss the spunky ES.  Oh, and I also remember commenting how Gi Cheol's expressions crack me up!

• Like 5