Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Defector BJ Han Song Yi says she decided to leave North Korea after falling in love with Lee Min Ho

North Korean defector, BJ Han So Yi talked about her love for Lee Min Ho.

She then revealed, "I immediately left North Korea a day after watching 'The Heirs'. I fell in love with Lee Min Ho. I wondered how nice it would be to succeed like Girls' Generation's YoonA and marry Lee Min Ho. But the reality was different."

lee-min-ho

(skipped unrelated)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/defector-bj-han-song-yi-says-she-decided-to-leave-north-korea-after-falling-in-love-with-lee-min-ho

• Like 6

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 18

cr SBScityhunter

The show opens with father and son battling Jae Man's goons.  In spite of everything, I like how LYS still defends Father.  Jae Man starts to sweat as he tries to secure a loan for Haewon.  Back at the Blue House, Eun Ah and Ki Joon still are disbelief how LYS was able to flip the prosecutor.  Eun Ah has to know and threats to talk to LYS.  Fortunately, Eun Ah is distracted when Ki Joon runs off with her purse,  NaNa worries about LYS as NaNa is kidnapped by the goon.  Goon calls LYS; NaNa tells LyS not to come to rescue her as she sits above Haewon sea world aquarium.  Of course, LyS heads to the aquarium.  LYS runs down the hall like Usain Bolt.  Is this the same aquarium as in LBS?  Goon tells LYS to handcuff himself as Goon beats him.  Even handcuffed LYS puts up a good fight knocking goon unconscious.  but Goon as release the rope holding NaNa afloat.  LYS rescues NaNa,  Mmmm, me likes a wet LMH.  naNa insists that they finish this together.  LYS asks NaNa to wait a bit longer.  At home, NaNa says that she will wait for him.  Back at LYS's home, LYS tells ahjussi to watch the goon --I didn't realize LYS took goon with him.  LYS calls Chae Man to tell him that he has Goon.  Ahjussi give LYS a hanky omma made.  LyS also tasks ahjussi with watching Father.  LYS research Haewon Construction and realizes Father played a part in Haewon's cash flow problem.  Prosecutor interrogates Myung Sun who is investigating Haewon.  Chief prosecutor advises the hot head prosecutor not to show all his cards.  Chae Man goes ballistic when he heards Haewon is bankrupt.  In a light moment, Eun Ah and Ki Joon grow closer.  Eun Ah confronts LYS who finally returns to work about his sudden martial arts skill.  The President asks to see LYS again.  Chae Man desperately tries to get a loan for Haewon.  Father is with the bank presidents as Chae Man calls.  The President takes LYS fishing.  He said he wanted to take his son, but the son is in the army.  I can't imagine how dangerous it would be to take a President to that location.  It would be pretty easy to kill him, wouldn't it?  Chae Man calls the President, who refuses to help.  LYS and NaNa go to get soda; LYS tells NaNa to go back to the President.  Chief security guy draws a gun on LYS who brings soda for the President and the security staff.   Prosecutor again follows LYS home asking City Hunter to help the workers at Haewon .  LYS continues to deny that he is city hunter.  A possible investor for Haewon chemicals arrives to talk to Chae Man--you guys like LYS/LMH with glasses?  I can't believe Chae Man doesn't recognize LYS.  Chae Man accepts the bid of 100 won and the workers become shareholders.  Prosecutor's eyes bulge when he hears Chae Man is headed for LA.  Hey, we don't need a bad guy like Chae Man in LA.  City Hunter is already at the airport.  In a tense elevator ride with Chae Man, LYS takes out the goons and drugs Chae Man and delievers him to Prosecutor.  In a cat and mouse game, the prosecutor finally confirms that LYS is city hunter!  I like how easily LYS takes the gun from the prosecutor lol.  Stay tuned next week as the drama comes to the finale.  

cr:  atwins31

I stumbled across this while looking at YouTube videos.  My favorite couple.  I just love the BTS from this drama.  I can totally see them as a couple.  Darn, why is she married?!

Spoiler

CALLING ALL FAITHLINGS

Drama No. 4 of the rewatch!  Faith was the first LMH drama that I saw.  When I first saw him, I thought, I guess he's not bad looking, but did not care for the story.  I mentioned this many times, but here it is again.  while waiting to get my car washed, I decided to google this Lee Min Ho.  My eyes nearly popped out of my head.  I didn't realize he was that young; I assume he was in his mid 30s.  And then I saw other photos of him--yup I was a goner!  lol

Ok, back to business.   I am looking for volunteers to recap this drama.  It's 24 or 25 episodes which is going to carry us almost to the end of the year, I think.  While I like certain parts of Faith, it is not my favorite LMH drama, so I'm hoping to be a sub only for this drama.  Please PM me if you are interested--even as a sub.  I'll form a PM group and work out the details.  

• Like 7

ZPkMC1G.gif

Spoiler

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH! And thanks for sharing the bts video. Aww...Minho is too sweet helping the stunt man up, not once, but twice! It's a simple gesture but it just warms my heart. :heart:

TCY5h4T.gif

Ajhussi is hilarious - he's quick to change his mind the moment Yoon Sung promises to unfreeze his credit cards. And he even asks and offers nice meals to their captive. It's amusing to watch a badass Yoon Sung have a sidekick ajhussi with maternal instincts. :D

UTDtFML.gif

Ah, yes, the green tea that Yoon Sung (well, ajhussi) gave Eun Ah. Yoon Sung is quick at thinking on how to distract her from asking about his fighting skills (Well, also in the previous episodes, he's quick on thinking of an alibi whenever Young Ju would nearly catch him red-handed).

I like Jin Pyo's slick moves on paralyzing Haewon Group's finances. And Yoon Sung's 100-Won-coin deal is the sweetest revenge for the Haewon Chemical workers. I like Yoon Sung with the glasses, but I find his hair weird - it looks girly for him.

evlBMDI.gif

The President must really like and feels comfortable around Yoon Sung, that he takes him fishing. And it feels more special on a personal level since he does the fishing with his family. Does he have an eerie feeling that Yoon Sung is family? ;)

iFwKXTM.gif

City Hunter's big reveal to Young Ju - I knew something was up with that facial expression and body language of Young Ju. It's as if he wanted Yoon Sung to snatch the gun away from him. But Yoon Sung must have seen it coming, as he looked unfazed when Young Ju whipped his mask off. Young Ju didn't look surprised either when he saw Yoon Sung's unmasked face. They both knew this moment would eventually happen.

PGnXue4.gif

• Like 5

@CarolynHYes, Lee Min Ho does look good with wet hair. Pretty smoking hot :)

Spoiler

The president feels an affinity for LYS, not knowing the reason why. It is his biological son. The beginning fight by father and son against the goons is fantastic. Funny Eun Ah and Ki Joon are still stunned about LYS's skills. The head of the bodyguard is suspicious though. LYS rushed to the rescue when he knew Nana was kidnapped,

Young Joo aknowledges that there are some things City Hunter can do and by his giving LYS the 10 cent coin, he is asking City Hunter's help to save the people from job loss. He is after LYS but it does not mean that he does not appreciate what he has done for the people like Robin Hood, a hero even though he broke the law.

At the end, he chased LYS as he just wanted to see with his own eyes that LYS is City Hunter. LYS eyes are silently  saying, are you satisfied now that you have caught me red handed, Mr. Prosecutor? Good episode  and everything is coming to a head.

• Like 5

LMH in City Hunter episode 18:

Thanks for all the comments!!

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Spoiler

I like Kim Young-joo.  He has been trying to catch City Hunter, but really they are both fighting for the same thing.  The prosecutor is using the law to achieve justice, and Yoon-sung is bending the law for the same purpose.  Now that Yoon-sung's identity is revealed, it will be interesting to see what the prosecutor will do.

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho7_540.png

tumblr_pc4xncXQmn1w2zf0ho4_540.png

• Like 6

PMZ FB Update

July 24

오늘은 제로쓰레기를 실천할 수 있는
착한 가게를 소개하려고 해요.

성수동의 '더 피커'는
환경 오염을 막기 위해
포장 폐기물을 사용하지 않는
친환경 그로서리 매장이에요

장바구니와 곡물을 담을 수 있는
천주머니를 갖고 방문하면
원하는 만큼의 친환경
농산물을 구매할 수 있답니다.

'더 피커'에서는 건강과 환경을 생각한
비건 메뉴까지 판매하고 있다고 하니
이번 주말 방문해서
쇼핑도 하고 환경을 보호했다는
뿌듯함도 느껴보면 어떨까요?

Promiz introduces a good place for
you to practice zero-garbage action.

The Picker is a eco-friendly
grocery shop without
any plastic wrappings.
With shopping basket and linen pouch,
you can shop organic groceries
as much as you want.
Also they provide vegan menu,
you can enjoy shopping and meal at The Picker while doing action
for zero-garbage.

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #ZeroGarbage #ThePicker

37767201_2152118938195808_8959040237422510080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1150545a55ecf41f6cd12f8cd3c306eb&oe=5BDAC876

37763463_2152118954862473_2880757062189449216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3417b9fb8c7d3a55a0d551a5ab026f06&oe=5BD13F34

37705068_2152118978195804_5550575734872866816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=23cb24e9904d7cea16adeed77728e595&oe=5C0F94D5

37715289_2152118974862471_640110552722440192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=839c452afec832edd326c975e1018cf9&oe=5BDBBAA7

Spoiler

July 18

[SUMMER JEWELRY 추천]

HOT한 여름에는 뭐니뭐니해도
심플한 쥬얼리가 딱이죠!

루즈한 티셔츠에
프로미즈 원라운드 쥬얼리로 깔끔한 스타일링 완성!
스타일 지수 UP-UP 시켜보세요:)

Summer is arriving, and Promiz is ready
with One Round Jewelry series!

Those are perfect pieces to complete
your summer look.

제품 보기 >> http://www.promiz2014.com/상품-카테고리/all/jewerly-market-place/

— Products shown: ONE ROUND EARRING, ONE ROUND NECKLACE and ONE ROUND RING.

37347257_2137876006286768_2149509841771560960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0e4c5d9c4796ec46ee1b40b1c45fe641&oe=5BCF65FA

July 9

A simple glass jar does great things like;

It is plastic-free.
It helps foods fresh.
It produces less garbage.
It makes kitchen look nicer than there is full of plastic.

https://www.facebook.com/pmz2014/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180726 on duty :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures + the clip. Although, he's in the military right now, & not visible to his fans/people, still, they don't stop loving him. I will say this over & over again - he's so NICE & very warm towards his fans - He fascinate his fans more, making them more drawn to him as a result. He looks so casual wearing this white tee & denims still,  he's sexy and I'm sure he knows it. ...hahaha -  He always politely  waved back to his fans either before entering the office door & even going inside his car. I love LMH! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, heloise215 said:

Just the inspiration needed this morning to start a brand new day. 

Miss you Lee Min ho

Hi heloise, thanks for sharing these pictures here again. Love them! It makes my DAY! Ohhh.............I miss LMH so much, too! :lol:

• Like 2