Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, alovebof said:

Lee Min Ho LINE Update

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this NICE fanart. :PHAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I hope you enjoy your special DAY TODAY & spend this well with your family, friends & loved-ones!  :heart:

28 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho's stylist updated her IG :
Ten years already ..
Happy birthday ~~
All the same minomi

(translation by Google)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkSOCilAD2n/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=d8fvbcv68hn1

And this cake is amazing :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, COOL & yummy cakes. Behind every best-dressed star, there's almost always a celebrity stylist. So, his stylist has been with him for (10) years.....Long enough to know LMH's so much. I want her job - hahaha. :P I wonder if she's a wardrobe or hair stylist..... Most celebrities rely on the help of professionals when it comes to choosing their looks for events. There are a few who has no stylist, though.

• Like 4

I found this on Weibo today. 

1. https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/27709882

It states that 15~20% of people have Greek Foot, and 40% of them are born beautiful. Much higher than 5% of others having Egyptian or Roman Foot.
Our bb has Greek Foot.   :lol:
006PBWkRly1fsk9z652onj30qo0yv0w0.jpg

2. Stephen Marquardt’s Phi (Golden ratio) mask and Lee Min Ho.

https://www.beautyanalysis.com/research/perfect-face/facial-masks/

With the use of mathematics, computers and massive data bases of “attractive” faces.
Our bb has almost the same face as the perfect-face.   :lol:

006PBWkRly1fsk9w06nxgj30qo0yv41k.jpg

cr. 酷酷的绿丫

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Some things never change! Haha.. cute!!

36041973_2185318031495692_91416794825521

Spoiler

City Hunter Episode 14

Dramabeans recap. http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/07/city-hunter-episode-14/

Mianhe chinggus, I am on vacation until tomorrow. I promise to share my thoughts when I get back. In the meantime, enjoy Dramabeans recap and share your thoughts. 

Kamsahamnida! 

• Like 6

@willenette:  Thanks for the history behind seaweed soup.  I knew one has seaweed soup on their b-day from watching k-dramas, but had no idea about the reason.  We have prepared seaweed soup at our local H-mart, but I've never tried it.   I never heard about having noodles on your birthday...interesting.  

Hey @gtlmh0622, I love that the pink octopus is on the cake!  And, the cake with Choco!  I'm supposed to walk a shelter dog tomorrow morning and I'm planning on looking for a dog like Choco to walk, not necessarily because it's cute, but hopefully a small poop!:lol:  

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 14

Thanks Kris for the recap!

cr:  Minozthailand

Father went too far baiting LYS by hitting Shik Joong.  I think stabbing his hand with the letter opener was going a bit too far.  It's easy to see how Father was in shock and pained seeing LYS in pain.  Wow, Jong Shik isn't dead?  You'd think he'd be dead.  How very sad that LYS feels he is not a son, but a possession to Father.  Let me give you a hug :bawling:.  Dang, NaNa beat me to it!  He's so in need of loving.  I feel bad for the prosecutor caught between loving his father and knowing he's a criminal.  I love NaNa for standing up to Father.  

hey it's, Hae Joon Jae's father!  

Awww, mother and son reunion!  So sweet.  Wah, did you all cry watching LYS's mother telling him she wants to cook for him.  Even Sang Jin is moved watching mother and son.  LYS looks young enjoying his mother's cooking; it's nice NaNa captured the moment with a photo.  

DB noticed something that I didn't in the scene at the hospital where Jin Pyo and LYS stare each other down.  DB said, "...Yoon-sung's [face] immediately undergoes a similar instant change, but from challenging stare to playboy smile."  I think switching personas is something LMH does well.  I also like after a  pretty heavy episode, the mood lightens toward the end.  

• Like 5

21 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the history behind seaweed soup.  I knew one has seaweed soup on their b-day from watching k-dramas, but had no idea about the reason.  We have prepared seaweed soup at our local H-mart, but I've never tried it.   I never heard about having noodles on your birthday...interesting.  

I did try seaweed soup, did not quite like it. Maybe because it was cold and not freshly cooked.

Spoiler

His meeting his mother as a son was touching. He did not know how to react. His mother was comfortable with her son almost immediately but YS still felt really strange and awkward calling her oma but it was a beautiful  reunion. However, later at his mother's house, he blurted all his thoughts out and finally the reunion is real and natural. He is now truly his mother's son and he enjoyed his meal that mom cooked. Nana took that beautiful shot.

When YS stabbed, I think he was hoping against hope that his dad really did care for him and him stabbing himself would cause his dad to feel pain. Later he told Nana that he was not a son but a possession. That is so sad. So I think he really hoped that dad loved him enough to feel pain but then he is not really sure. Poor YS.

YS is not one to avoid pain. He stabs himself and at the end, he uses his bare hands to break the window without even a wince and previously he his the mirror through frustration. He has learnt to live with pain. Like it is part of his life.

"What makes both Yoon-sung and Young-ju work for me is that unlike other dramas, they don’t overplay the angst. It’s why I find Lee Min-ho so damn cool in the action scenes — because he’s not posturing for the camera in that “Yeah, I know I’m cool” way. We could call it The Song Seung-heon School of Acting, in the way those kind of leads can’t get rid of that self-awareness of how very hot they must look at any given moment.

It’s like that unspoken rule where wanting to be cool actually makes you less cool, while not giving a damn? So cool. On that score: Yoon-sung’s super calm and efficient, like he’s only here to get the job done. And Young-ju is all blazing passion, in an understated sort of way, if that contradictory statement makes any sense, and it’s so endearing." I like this quote from Dramabeans. Agree with her assessment on why LMH is so cool in CH. Being cool by not acting cool.

• Like 4

LMH in City Hunter episode 14:

Thanks for all your comments!

I really feel sorry for Yoon-sung.  He has a hard life.

tumblr_pasxtzaBGZ1w2zf0ho1_540.png

He's pulling away from Nana again.

Spoiler

tumblr_pasxtzaBGZ1w2zf0ho3_540.png

I'm happy for the light-hearted and funny moments. :lol:

tumblr_pasxtzaBGZ1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_pasxtzaBGZ1w2zf0ho6_540.png

And the question we all ask:

Spoiler

tumblr_pasxtzaBGZ1w2zf0ho2_540.png

:mask: :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180625 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

67bcf84dgy1fsn4jju1kgj20yi1pcb2a.jpg

67bcf84dgy1fsn4js5nt4j20yi1pcb2a.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fsn4q4kqorj20yi1pcu0y.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fsn4qckt14j20yi1pcu0y.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fsn4qo386wj20yi1pckjm.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fsn4qwqc50j20yi1pckjm.jpg

64441a2fgy1fsn3t49bc4j20u00u043l.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

On 6/24/2018 at 10:49 AM, CarolynH said:

@willenette:  Thanks for the history behind seaweed soup.  I knew one has seaweed soup on their b-day from watching k-dramas, but had no idea about the reason.  We have prepared seaweed soup at our local H-mart, but I've never tried it.   I never heard about having noodles on your birthday...interesting.  

Hey @gtlmh0622, I love that the pink octopus is on the cake!  And, the cake with Choco!  I'm supposed to walk a shelter dog tomorrow morning and I'm planning on looking for a dog like Choco to walk, not necessarily because it's cute, but hopefully a small poop!:lol:  

Reveal hidden contents

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 14

Thanks Kris for the recap!

cr:  Minozthailand

Father went too far baiting LYS by hitting Shik Joong.  I think stabbing his hand with the letter opener was going a bit too far.  It's easy to see how Father was in shock and pained seeing LYS in pain.  Wow, Jong Shik isn't dead?  You'd think he'd be dead.  How very sad that LYS feels he is not a son, but a possession to Father.  Let me give you a hug :bawling:.  Dang, NaNa beat me to it!  He's so in need of loving.  I feel bad for the prosecutor caught between loving his father and knowing he's a criminal.  I love NaNa for standing up to Father.  

hey it's, Hae Joon Jae's father!  

Awww, mother and son reunion!  So sweet.  Wah, did you all cry watching LYS's mother telling him she wants to cook for him.  Even Sang Jin is moved watching mother and son.  LYS looks young enjoying his mother's cooking; it's nice NaNa captured the moment with a photo.  

DB noticed something that I didn't in the scene at the hospital where Jin Pyo and LYS stare each other down.  DB said, "...Yoon-sung's [face] immediately undergoes a similar instant change, but from challenging stare to playboy smile."  I think switching personas is something LMH does well.  I also like after a  pretty heavy episode, the mood lightens toward the end.  

Hi CarolynH, eating seaweed sounds terrible to most non-Asians.  What does it taste like? Soup is mostly about broth, and seaweed soup can be made out of just about any broth you can think of. (including canned chicken broth!) Seaweed doesn't really add to the flavor of the broth. Usually minced garlic, soy sauce, and a dash of sesame oil are added to the broth. Ye, you can always get it at the local grocery store.  It has a lot of health and nutritional value.  I like it.  There's a subtle taste of vegetable flavor. :P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

I did try seaweed soup, did not quite like it. Maybe because it was cold and not freshly cooked.

Reveal hidden contents

His meeting his mother as a son was touching. He did not know how to react. His mother was comfortable with her son almost immediately but YS still felt really strange and awkward calling her oma but it was a beautiful  reunion. However, later at his mother's house, he blurted all his thoughts out and finally the reunion is real and natural. He is now truly his mother's son and he enjoyed his meal that mom cooked. Nana took that beautiful shot.

When YS stabbed, I think he was hoping against hope that his dad really did care for him and him stabbing himself would cause his dad to feel pain. Later he told Nana that he was not a son but a possession. That is so sad. So I think he really hoped that dad loved him enough to feel pain but then he is not really sure. Poor YS.

YS is not one to avoid pain. He stabs himself and at the end, he uses his bare hands to break the window without even a wince and previously he his the mirror through frustration. He has learnt to live with pain. Like it is part of his life.

"What makes both Yoon-sung and Young-ju work for me is that unlike other dramas, they don’t overplay the angst. It’s why I find Lee Min-ho so damn cool in the action scenes — because he’s not posturing for the camera in that “Yeah, I know I’m cool” way. We could call it The Song Seung-heon School of Acting, in the way those kind of leads can’t get rid of that self-awareness of how very hot they must look at any given moment.

It’s like that unspoken rule where wanting to be cool actually makes you less cool, while not giving a damn? So cool. On that score: Yoon-sung’s super calm and efficient, like he’s only here to get the job done. And Young-ju is all blazing passion, in an understated sort of way, if that contradictory statement makes any sense, and it’s so endearing." I like this quote from Dramabeans. Agree with her assessment on why LMH is so cool in CH. Being cool by not acting cool.

Hi CallieP, seaweed soup is a nutrient-dense meal that can be made hot or cold for health support throughout the year. .... :P

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Lee Min Ho! Here's to more years of bringing joy to your fans around the world, and making a difference to people's lives. :heart:

o9hjl9V.jpg

v7ImtYS.jpg

Spoiler

DwoRpNN.jpg

So my theory is correct - Ajhussi's car accident is dad's doing. Ruthless dad - manipulating Yoon Sung by hurting those important to him. But I have to say, Yoon Sung is equally fierce - I love that look in his face whenever he's challenging his dad. He did say that he's the only one that could stop him. He sure looks like it.

83L7oKW.jpg

Poor Yoon Sung, he's pushing Nana away again. But Nana's persistent and almost stubborn character works well with Yoon Sung's all-by-myself attitude.

iIpW8XI.jpg

esOgtqg.jpg

Heartfelt scene of him meeting with his omma. Especially when he finally warmed up to her, with all the food that she cooked for him. What a nice and loving way of showing her love for his son.

4Q3jX0S.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1