• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

Hi @CallieP and @pixie0622 , it was my pleasure to tell you my experience. I do not want to leave Seoul , I think  I left my heart there.  The city is so efficient, the directions are well  detailed and the food is great. Yes, I have researched a lot and booked my day tours  (only the Namsan Trek and The HanGan River Cruise) via Trazy.com. The rest of our tours were via train and a lot of walking. I personally like Lotte since LMH is one of the models and I know the Star Avenue, Lotte Duty Free and Lotte Department Store are all located just beside the other building which is connected via basement of the hotel. The  hotel also has it's own exit from the subway Exit 8 Euiljiro 1ga Station which is so convenient for us to explore the whole city. It is also walking distance from the starting point of Cheongyye Stream which I personally love because  it's so romantic during night time and Myeongdong for shopping. In front of the hotel is the Seoul City Hall and the Library. We did't get to enjoy the oval which transforms  into a skating rink  during winter (JunPyo and Jandi moment) because there was a massive rally ongoing from our time of arrival till our departure.  Even the Gwanghamun Square was full of people and tents. 

Here are my notes hope this helps: (this is from Euiljiro  1 Ga Station) Station nearest to Lotte :

To Youeido Island which will lead you to HanGang Park (LOTBS) , Parliament House(City Hunter)  and Cherry Blossom Avenue . 

Line2 Green Euiljiro-Ga 1 to Chungjeongno Station -Get Off Line 2 Transfer to Line 5(violet)

Line 5 go to Yeouido Station Exit 3

To Anguk:To Buckhon Hanok Village (Sanggojae -Personal Taste) 

Line 2 Green Euiljiro 1-ga to Euiljiro 3 (get off line 2 transfer to Line 3 - Orange) 

Line 3 Orange go to Anguk Station for Buckhon Hanok Village (Exit 1or 2)

Walk around 500 meters straight you will cross a major road (just walk past it). The environment there has Korean feels since on the right are the UriJip (Hanok Tradtional Houses).  On the opposite side of the road is the way to Sanggojae (there is a pharmacy at the corner of the street before entering Buckchon -it's in Hangul and the color of the signage is green) .  There you can find lots of information officers to lead you the way to #43 Buckhon -ro 1 Ga gil (Sanggojae) house it's in the corner of  the uphill road. 

To Gangnam

Line 3 All the way to Gangnam Station same line (Line 2) 

To Dongguk University (Namsan Tower) 

Line 2 Green Euiljiro-1 ga to Euiljiro-3 Ga (get off line 2 transfer to Line 3 Orange)

Line 3 Dongguk University Exit 6  

To Gyeonbukgung Palace 

Line 2 Green Euiljiro-1 ga to Chungjeongno (Get off line 2 to Line 5 Violet)

Line 5 Violet - to Gwanghamun Exit 2 and walk 400 meters  

To Namsangol Hanok Village

Line 2 Green Euiljiro-1 ga to Euiljiro-3 -ga-one station only( get off Line 2 transfer to Line 3 Orange) one station only Chungmoro Station Exit 4 

To Dongdaemun Plaza 4 stations away Line 2 Green from Euilji-ro 1ga Exit1

To Naksan Park

Line 2 Eulijiro-1ga to Dongdaemun History and Culture Park (transfer train to Line 4- Blue)

Jeondong-gil Road (walk) from the hoel 

Deoksugung Palace -(walk) from the hotel 

City Hall -(walk) from the  hotel 

Cheongyyecheon Stream(walk)

Myeongdong(walk)

Heojun-jae's house (walk) -Sogong-ro6 ga-gil

just trek the Street  Sogong-ro from the hotel on your left is Hotel President (that's the Sogong-ro Avenue) , behind Hotel President is Westin Chosun (you're on the right track) , just walk past behind it , you will cross Myeongdong (going to Namsan Area) same Avenue) , walk around 10minutes and before the road ends there is an uphill little street on your left  which will lead you to the familiar stairs of HoeJunJae's house -if you will trek topmost stair you can see that the house is located along Sogong-ro 4 ga gil. 

Goodluck and I am sure you will enjoy Seoul. 

• Like 8
On Thu Apr 27 2017 at 11:51 AM, willenette said:

Hi CarolynH, THEFACESHOP is expanding fast, and now serves customers all over the world, with a global presence of many stores in other countries. :lol:

I ordered few products of THEFACESHOP via amazon india. And those products are actually good. Using it daily. Aleovera gel,facemask etc

Got to knw about Faceshop becz of MinHo :D

There has been a picture uploaded on Weibo a while ago that LMH is currently at Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles!

The picture was taken from inside the restaurant and he was standing outside. A side profile picture but it does look like him.  Can't validate if it was taken just today though....

Can I upload a picture here using an IPhone?

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

:o Taken yesterday in LA, jinjja????!!!! :ph34r:

Yes, heard that he left to LA on Apr. 28, but don't know what is his schedule for.

K-Minoz are very happy now that they can pick him up in airport again very soon.

• Like 9
Guest Moonrain

Hhhmmmm there were no airport pics, how odd :mellow: his manager is with him so it could be an official trip :huh: but then again.... its so fishy, we need dispatch lol 

***********************************Addendum to letter to LMH project **********************

1.  You the option to have your letter printed for an added cost.  Please advise both @Moonrain and the person collecting the money.

2.  Their is another gift which you may contribute which will accompany the letters.  It is sand art which was purchased by Moonrain.  I can't adequately describe it so I will ask Moonrain to post a picture.  Contributions are voluntary.  If you chose to contribute, there is no set amount.  Again, please let Moonrain and the person collecting the money know that you are contributing to the sand art and the amount you are contributing.  

• Like 6

@minholady thank you very much for sharing your wonderful trip with us. I've got to admit that I am jealous with you. Never have I dreamed that I would travel to Seoul with my hubby and/or other family members because none of them is pro K-pop culture, of course none of them knows who LMH is :-( . Isn't it the best when you are able to go to the place you like with your beloved one(s)?  

I think @minholady  @heartLMH @Latifah_ and @willenette should jointly create a LMH-themed travel guide to Korea, organizing the information into parts like how to get yourself prepared prior to a trip to Korea, what to do, where to go, what food to try and where, tips and tricks... That will  be very useful for any of us here.

By the way, do you all know Korean? What is your advice to those who don't know Korean but want to go there?

Another note, what do you think about sharing your stories with https://www.facebook.com/visitkoreayear/ ? They have chosen him to be the ambassador, so I think they would be happy to know that they have made the right decision.  

• Like 6

LMH got the Top1 of Weibo Chart and Gaon Weibo Chart for the week of 2017/04/24~2017/04/30. It's amazing that C-Minoz try their best to send him at Top 1. He was at 3rd of Weibo Chart and 2nd of Gaon Weibo Chart for almost whole week, but at the last several hours, he was up to Top 1 finally. He should also got Top 1 of both charts for the month of Apr.  ye_thumb.gifye_thumb.gifye_thumb.gif

005Ep0P8ly1ff5vjba5o5j30ku0f1jsx.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 10
Guest Moonrain
7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

***********************************Addendum to letter to LMH project **********************

1.  You the option to have your letter printed for an added cost.  Please advise both @Moonrain and the person collecting the money.

2.  Their is another gift which you may contribute which will accompany the letters.  It is sand art which was purchased by Moonrain.  I can't adequately describe it so I will ask Moonrain to post a picture.  Contributions are voluntary.  If you chose to contribute, there is no set amount.  Again, please let Moonrain and the person collecting the money know that you are contributing to the sand art and the amount you are contributing.  

Here's the pic...

C-vHlQGXkAENVab?format=jpg&name=large

I will be sending the parcel including the letters. So if any of you want your letter printed instead of just putting it in the drive, please inform me. But there is an added cost of a dollar or two for printing.

• Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];