Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20170424010014619

Google translation :

Lee Min Ho in the military service, canned coffee 'Georgia Gotica' for 2 consecutive years

Coca-Cola Co., the world's No. 1 selling coffee maker, has selected actor Lee Min-ho as the model for the premium canned coffee product 'Georgia Gotica'.

Mr. Google really confused me. So does it mean that Georgia Gotica extends his contract for another year (which means until next year) despite the fact that he will enlist very soon? Or does that mean until May???? 'Cause the translation of this one says "until May"

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headline/2017/275886

if it is until next year, perhaps we can expect more CFs from him to be released while he is in the army, or more bts photos before he enlists??

On 4/22/2017 at 11:47 PM, tine12 said:

I'm a newbue here, HI MINOZ SISTERS IN THE WORLD

@gtLmh0622 pls post the link of the official FB fan page of our boy...id like to rewatch his all dramas there...thank you chingu

@tina12 welcome on board.

tumblr_lkqh2v2MLD1qfsi3jo1_500.gif

The re-watching project idea actually came from our member here @CarolynH , so you can also join us re-watching his dramas here. What is your most favorite LMH drama?

• Like 4

On 4/22/2017 at 6:31 PM, pixie0622 said:

@Larifah_ chingu, thanks for the trans. LMH will truly be missed and never forgotten because there is absolutely no one like him. 

@CarolynH I agree, let's just roll out the event and it will evolve on its own. 

Finally, we get this in one shot. Don't you just want to lie there too on/ with him? :wub:

cr tina_minoz

hmm , I just wanted to softly kiss everywhere on his face, his forehead, his eyes, his nose, and....and... you name it :blush:  . My mind is not dirty, OK? it's him who provokes it .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, adamfever said:

Mr. Google really confused me. So does it mean that Georgia Gotica extends his contract for another year (which means until next year) despite the fact that he will enlist very soon? Or does that mean until May???? 'Cause the translation of this one says "until May"

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headline/2017/275886

if it is until next year, perhaps we can expect more CFs from him to be released while he is in the army, or more bts photos before he enlists??

Yes, Georgia Gotica extend his contract for another year. Not sure which month new contract began but definitely he will still be the model of Georgia Gotica in 2017.

He is Honorary Ambassador for the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics' and PR Ambassador for Visit Korea Year 2016–2018. So in his case, I think he will not be totally invisible during these 2 years.

• Like 10

Innisfree got 30% growth and ranking No. 1 in 2016 :

006w8z4wgy1fetj3hr6wmj30aj0cgjse.jpg

006w8z4wgy1fetj3hsks4j30f00ik75o.jpg

Remark : purple : innisfree         Green : The Face Shop
The growth of innisfree was about 30% for every year.   gza_thumb.gifgza_thumb.gifgza_thumb.gif

006w8z4wgy1fetj3icow9j30i50d2dha.jpg

Remark : Blue : innisfree             Green : The Face Shop

cr as tagged

• Like 11

@gtLmh0622 Chingu, you sure innisfree is not the purple/ blue one? The first character is same as LMH's :D Thanks for the info.

It's amazing how C-Minoz are able to keep him on top of the weibo ranking despite the limited materials. I wonder if they will still keep at it after he enlists. 

Hope you guys get to view this. It's an amusing rendering of his upcoming job :lol:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:3c72742daff61c7a808d5ac70a8491ff

cr MinoJennyLin83

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

@gtLmh0622 Chingu, you sure innisfree is not the purple/ blue one? The first character is same as LMH's :D Thanks for the info.

It's amazing how C-Minoz are able to keep him on top of the weibo ranking despite the limited materials. I wonder if they will still keep at it after he enlists. 

Hope you guys get to view this. It's an amusing rendering of his upcoming job :lol:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:3c72742daff61c7a808d5ac70a8491ff

cr MinoJennyLin83

OMG !!! I made the mistake. :mellow:
Yes, innisfree is the purple/blue one.  I revised it.
Thank you for advising me. :tongue:

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

I think that Innisfree IS the puprle/blue one, because:

"Innisfree (Hangul: 이니스프리) is a South Korean cosmetics brand owned by Amore Pacific.[1]

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innisfree_(cosmetics_brand)

The way it surpassed The Face Shop looks quite amazing. I wonder what the light-purple-with-dotted-border column is

• Like 6

6 hours ago, adamfever said:

The way it surpassed The Face Shop looks quite amazing. I wonder what the light-purple-with-dotted-border column is

I agree, Innisfree's sustained and dramatic growth through the years is indeed amazing considering the many competitors in the K-beauty industry. I think the pink highlight could be their growth from new stores since Innisfree opened a number of new stores in Asia last year. 

This shot looks familiar so the latest images from Innisfree do not seem to come from his last trip in Jeju (meaning, there could be newer images forthcoming  :)

bbde2766gy1fey8797mh5j20zi0qodjn.jpg

he is so adorbs :wub:

bbde2766gy1fey878svw6g20ci0bc7wm.gif

cr HK_Cecilia

• Like 10

19 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, Georgia Gotica extend his contract for another year. Not sure which month new contract began but definitely he will still be the model of Georgia Gotica in 2017.

He is Honorary Ambassador for the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics' and PR Ambassador for Visit Korea Year 2016–2018. So in his case, I think he will not be totally invisible during these 2 years.

Hi gtLmh, oh, this is good news - I'm sure Georgia Gotica is in good hands having LMH as their spokesperson hence, his contract extension. This is good since the period of his contract & other endorsements cover the term of his two-year military service. :lol:

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The old pictures for Eider.   :lol::lol::lol:

cr. minominomi

*** Thanks for sharing the old photos. LMH still looked a bit thin here. :lol:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho - TOP 1 of Weibo Chart for 2017/04/17~2017/04/23 :

cr as tagged

@gtLmh0622  always love your posts as most of the time you bring good news :thumbsup:

===

It seems MBC broadcasts the same news here :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=214&aid=0000761192

Does anyone know what is said about at about 0:39 ? this part:

Monk_zps366wf6dr.jpg

• Like 5

On 4/21/2017 at 1:51 AM, Myhun said:

Visit Korea Year FB updated

Traveling to Korea... alone?
Here's the #KoreanFood Guide for Solo Travelers!

Don't worry about eating alone and be sure to try this!

If you were to have a meal with #2016_2018VisitKoreaYear Honorary Ambassador Hallyu Star #LeeMinHo, what would you order?

#VisitKoreaYear

Reveal hidden contents

17952620_1314949855241145_23978481281059

18011181_1314949791907818_36355660879877

Source https://www.facebook.com/visitkoreayear/

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing this. These are NICE stuff you're sharing. I visit Seoul every year & part of my Christmas holidays are always spend there. Every time I visit Korea every year, I fly with Korean Air, and it’s very comfortable plane ride if you are travelling without much luggage. Any excess weight and extra luggage will be charged (and very expensive too!). I most of the time stay in Koreana Hotel, a 4-star hotel located in a prime location in the centre of Seoul. I want it there since I have easy access to Lotte Department Store & Namdaemun Market is also not far away.:tongue:

Food in Korea can seem really expensive. There are many free samples at the Korean grocery stores! There are a forkful of spaghetti or ramen, a dumpling, some kimchi and even a bite of galbi (grilled beef!!!). End the mini meal with some tea, yogurt, or chocolate—or all three. You’re full. I survived my stay always in Korea without using the data roaming services of my post-paid line. The areas near subway stations (aboveground), government buildings, malls, cafes, and hotels were the best Wi-Fi hotspots. Needless to say, Koreans are pretty generous when it comes to sharing their internet connection, and it’s just one of the many, many things that I definitely love Korea for. :lol:

• Like 8