Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Visit Korea Year FB updated

Traveling to Korea... alone?
Here's the #KoreanFood Guide for Solo Travelers!

Don't worry about eating alone and be sure to try this!

If you were to have a meal with #2016_2018VisitKoreaYear Honorary Ambassador Hallyu Star #LeeMinHo, what would you order?

#VisitKoreaYear

18033211_1314949795241151_72309614798851

18033868_1314949798574484_80186232625257

17951985_1314949851907812_30426007974052

Spoiler

17952620_1314949855241145_23978481281059

18011181_1314949791907818_36355660879877

Source https://www.facebook.com/visitkoreayear/

• Like 13

Lee Min Ho Talks About Enlisting Later In Life And Challenges He Foresees

lee-min-ho1.jpg

Lee Min Ho talked about his thoughts and feelings as he approaches his military enlistment.

Through the May issue of @star1 magazine, he participated in a pictorial along with an interview. During the interview portion, he was asked, “How do you feel about your impending enlistment?”

He answered, “I thought I would be totally cool with it and I thought it would be nothing. But I do feel a bit sad, too.” He clarified, “It’s not about the fact that I have to enlist that makes me sad, but the fact that I’m at the end of my 20s.”

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho-1.jpg

The interviewer commented, “It seems like enlisting late built up the Lee Min Ho that you are today.” Lee Min Ho agreed, saying, “If I’d gone early, I wouldn’t have been cast in ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ and my 20s probably wouldn’t have been as happy. I personally think that going later was a good choice for me.” He remained humble and added, “I’m lucky to have acted during a great era and I was able to get a lot of love overseas, and I’m happy that I was able to contribute to hallyu in my own way.”

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho-2.jpg

Lastly, he was asked if there was anything he wanted to challenge himself with as a soldier. He replied with a bright smile, “Having a routine is going to be a great challenge for me in itself.” He didn’t forget about his supporters, saying, “I feel all the fans’ sadness and their support. I’d like to come back healthy and heal them again with a great project.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will be enlisting to the military on May 12. You can find the rest of the honest interview and pictorial in the May issue of @star1 magazine.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/20/lee-min-ho-talks-enlisting-later-life-challenges-foresees/

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, Myhun said:

I’d like to come back healthy and heal them again with a great project.”

My favorite part of the interview:D:D Yesss please come back healthy with a great project! :D Thank youuu Oppaaa! I am gonna pin my hope to this sentence and get through these 2 years.

17 minutes ago, Myhun said:

But I do feel a bit sad, too.

:(( Oppa!! He is so honest!! :))

We love you! We will wait for you 2 come back! :blush:

Why are you so handsome?? :blush:

Credit: as tagged

• Like 10

Lee Min-ho, "I thought the military will be nothing"

photo841072.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho talked about going to the military. He recently had his pictures taken by @Star1 which was followed by an interview. 

He said, "I didn't think National Service would affect me. But I am quite nervous. I think I'm just upset that my 20s is gone".

"Now that I'm near my 30s, I have a lot of thoughts about getting older and the work I've done until now".

"If I'd gone to the military earlier though, I wouldn't have done "Boys over Flowers" and I wouldn't have had the happy 20s I had. I personally think not going too early was a good choice. This generation also allowed me to gain popularity abroad and I feel like I've played a part in spreading Hallyu contents".

He was asked if there was something else he'd like to challenge himself in and he said, "Living a strict life is a challenge enough for me".

Lee Min-ho's pictorial called 'Lee Min-ho's Day' can be seen in the May issue of @Star1.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-i-thought-the-military-will-be-nothing-105240.html

• Like 8

Another version from ALLKPOP.

Lee Min Ho has an honest talk about entering the military with '@star1'

lee-min-ho.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho recently shared his honest thoughts about entering the military.

Lee Min Ho sat down for an interview with '@star1.' When asked, "How do you feel about entering the military?", the actor replied, "Honestly, I thought I was going to be cool about it. But there are many things I regret."  

He went on to explain, "It's not that I regret going to the army, but the fact that my 20s is passing away right before my eyes. Now that I am approaching my 30s, I find a lot of things I could've done better in terms of projects. I am also sad because I am getting older."

Lee Min Ho mentioned the positive aspects of entering the military at a later age, "If I had gone to the military earlier, I would've missed out on starring in 'Boys Over Flowers' and often think whether or not I could've truly enjoyed my life in the 20s. I personally feel I made the right decision to not go to the army earlier. Because of that, I was able to meet with numerous loving and supportive fans overseas. I was happy to see the Korean Wave spread out to various parts of the world."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will be leaving for the army on May 12 and serving as a public service worker at Seoul's Gangnam District Office.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/lee-min-ho-has-an-honest-talk-about-entering-the-military-with-star1

• Like 7

On 4/20/2017 at 9:25 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

LOTBS Director's Cut Blue-ray/DVD Pre-Order Links :

http://m.cafe.daum.net/blueseadvd/fZKK/2

If pre-orders from overseas are over 300 ea, there will be English subtitles. 

@gtLmh0622    If there are less than 300 orders and no subtitles, can we cancel then? I wouldn't want it without the subtitles. Is the director's cut on all the 20 episodes or just the 1st two episodes. How can we find out?

• Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 7:26 AM, Kris Silva said:

These are the dramas and no. of episodes per drama, total of 125 episodes.  We have about 104 weeks till May 12, 2019 so we should have more than enough to recap. We can include Gangnam Blues and Bounty Hunters if you want.

Year     Drama                       # of Episodes         Role
2009    Boys Over Flowers             25        Goo Joon Pyo
2010    Personal Taste                    16        Jeon Jin Ho
2011    City Hunter                            20        "Poochai" Lee Yoon Sung
2012    Faith                                      24        General Choi Yeong
2013    The Heirs                              20        Kim Tan
2016    Legend of the Blue Sea    20         Heo Joon Jae / Kim Dam Ryung [Past]

total:           125

I want to help out but I am not much of a writer. So instead of writing our own recaps, can we share recaps of popular sites like Dramabeans ?  They write the best recaps.

yes, you can use the recap from dramabeans if you want although I enjoyed recapping a LBS episode as I watched it on TV.   the most difficult, IMO, is trying to type as fast as you can or else you have to rewatch certain scenes.  The recap is merely a way of telling everyone to watch the episode and comment/ analyze that's why there's no right or wrong.  So, I'll count you in as a host kris?:D.  Any more GJP lovers who want to become a host?:D  Who doesn't love that curly hair -lol

if anyone decides that they want to become a host during the rewatch, because it seems like so much fun, let me know and I'll fit you in as a host.

@Kris Silva @CarolynH Is there recapping involved, I was under the impression that we watch an episode a week and during the week we will talk about the episode, what we like or dislike about it, cute scenes and other comments. I don't think it is necessary to do a recap but could quote stuff from DB or other sites if we want to. As a host, I thought the two volunteers are the facilitators, not recappers like DB. Most of us have seen his dramas. It is a rewatch. The volunteers could talk about the scenes and invoke comments. I don't watch the dramas on a computer or use a lap top. I watch on my TV so to recap is really not possible for me. I can facilitate though for those that I volunteered for e.g CH and Faith. Maybe there should be a few rules, Carolyn e.g. no nasty comments about other actors, criticism yes, but not mean spirited comments.

@gtLmh0622 

Google translation (partial) :

In the personal chart of Gaon WeiBo, the Korean wave 's popularity scale, Lee Min Ho overtook Henry and grabbed the throne again.

Is Gaon WeiBo for kpop or kdrama? Who is Henry? Is LMH #1 for his song or his drama?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622    If there are less than 300 orders and no subtitles, can we cancel then? I wouldn't want it without the subtitles. Is the director's cut on all the 20 episodes or just the 1st two episodes. How can we find out?

The information about 300 orders was saw on Weibo.  Sorry I don't know the detail and further information either.

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 

Google translation (partial) :

In the personal chart of Gaon WeiBo, the Korean wave 's popularity scale, Lee Min Ho overtook Henry and grabbed the throne again.

Is Gaon WeiBo for kpop or kdrama? Who is Henry? Is LMH #1 for his song or his drama?

Gaon Chart is the official chart for K-Pop, and Gaon WeiBo Chart is Gaon Chart cooperated with Weibo.
Henry actually is an ABC, not from Korea, I think he is a member of Super Junior - M. 
C-Minoz are using the tag #Always LMH# to hit the Gaon Weibo Chart every week. The ranking of Gaon Weibo Chart calculates total posts, sharing, searching, etc on Weibo.

• Like 7