Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho talks about the perfect love

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170414

Lee Min-ho thinks the ideal relationship is one where both people can positively influence each other, he said in a recent interview with a local fashion magazine. 

“The kind of love that one can create positive energy toward each other’s work or every part of life through the stability that love gives,” Lee said. 

However, he does not think that people have to achieve or change something through love. 

“I think it is also important to keep oneself as they are. I try to see others as they are and also to show myself as I am,” he said. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170414

Lee recently starred on the SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” which is themed on the fairy tale “Little Mermaid.” 

In the interview, he was asked what he would do if he was in a similar situation with the character he played in the drama, who had to choose whether to sacrifice oneself for his lover. 

“It may be very difficult to keep the virtues of purity, passion and sacrifice of love in real life but if I were in the same situation with the drama, I would do my best to keep my love,” he said. 

Lee Min-ho recently wrapped up shooting the MBC nature documentary “DMZ, the Wild,” which is set for release in June.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704141752382209890_2

• Like 8

Chingus, Happy Easter (to those who celebrate)!

Now that Holy Week's over........

cza_org.gifcza_org.gif

e3970d78gy1fepk7xtbilg20ci09oqv5.gif

And my, those looooong feet (y'all know what they say) huanglianse_org.gif

e3970d78gy1fepk4ze34vg20ci08in9d.gif

cr Machi

Active in natural setting is how I want my LMH so I love the new EIDER CF :wub:

Excitedly waiting for the @STAR1 full spread and interview that's due to come out 4/21...hope he reveals more (in both pics and words) lxhlike_org.gif

===============================================

23 hours ago, tshering12 said:

why there is park bo gum pic in this form title? can anyone explain this to me?

Chingu, THAT was a whole lot of drama some time ago and trust me, you wouldn't want to go there.  To sum things up, the thread controller/initiator/etc. has the right to use any ava/dp she wants, end of discussion.  Thank you. 

• Like 10

22 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Lee Min-ho talks about the perfect love

Lee Min-ho thinks the ideal relationship is one where both people can positively influence each other, he said in a recent interview with a local fashion magazine. 

“The kind of love that one can create positive energy toward each other’s work or every part of life through the stability that love gives,” Lee said. 

However, he does not think that people have to achieve or change something through love. 

“I think it is also important to keep oneself as they are. I try to see others as they are and also to show myself as I am,” he said. 

Lee recently starred on the SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” which is themed on the fairy tale “Little Mermaid.” 

In the interview, he was asked what he would do if he was in a similar situation with the character he played in the drama, who had to choose whether to sacrifice oneself for his lover. 

“It may be very difficult to keep the virtues of purity, passion and sacrifice of love in real life but if I were in the same situation with the drama, I would do my best to keep my love,” he said. 

Lee Min-ho recently wrapped up shooting the MBC nature documentary “DMZ, the Wild,” which is set for release in June.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704141752382209890_2

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. I couldn't agree with him more - As they say - "allow your partner to influence you" - For me, this is good because it conveys to your partner the message that “they are important, their opinion, wishes and desires matter to you and that their contribution is valued”. It makes your partner feel that what they say counts for you. Long term studies of couples have found those men who allow their partners to influence them, have happier and more stable relationships. :lol:

13 minutes ago, tshering12 said:

Hi tshering, thanks for sharing the links.  OMG – May 12............. I’m feeling sad & bad now that I know the confirmed date. Sigh.............I’m going to miss him. It is the rule that the admission ceremony opens to the public unless you request & wish to enlist quietly. The same thing happen upon discharge, if you want your discharge to happen discreetly, there will be nothing special. We know that celebrities usually hold a brief photo session and press conference ahead of entering the gates of the training camp. :(

40 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003080518

Google translation :

Lee Min Ho, May 12 Begin service of social worker in Gangnam District Office

Hi gtLmh, so, he'll be a social worker in Gangnam District Office. Some are assigned at train stations and selling tickets or working in parking lots & cultural centers. It’s a fixed hourly job that doesn’t involve a lot of physical stress. Usually, those who are assigned here are those not strong enough condition to handle the physical stresses of active duty. People with medical issues are either exempt completely or they are instead ordered to serve their military terms as a public service worker (Civil service) So, the mandatory social service is given to men in Korea in place of military service for some reasons. Being a Public Service Personnel you could only work regular working hours and you’re allowed to spend your free time on your own. :):lol:

• Like 8

:bawling:

Lee Min Ho to enlist on May 12th

by Korean Netizens - April 18, 2017

mh.jpg

mh2.JPG

Naver- Sports Choson : Lee Min Ho to enlist on May 12th as public service worker in Gangnam district

1. [+3464, -371] His and Kyuhyun's car accident were so serious .. Guys like them are the one that should serve as public service worker not people who pretended to be sick to avoid the service.. It's sad that innocent guys like them receive hates because of irresponsible people

2. [+2631, -260] Before got popular with Boys Over Flowers, he had serious car accident with Jung Il Woo. It was so famous though~~

3. [+2093, -206] Lee Min Ho involved in car accident in 2006. His thigh and ankle bones suffered fractures and a metal implant was put in his thigh. He met with yet another car accident during the shooting of the drama ‘City Hunter’ // That's more than enough reason for public service

4. [+1792, -186] He hospitalized for about a year due to the car accident with Jung Il Woo. His legs condition is not good now so he can only use a leg in action scenes. Please don't curse at him

5. [+1403, -301] Among so many district offices, it is Gangnam district offices ㅎㄷㄷ

6. [+535, -65] The driver drunk while driving caused the passenger Lee Min Ho fell into coma for a month and hospitalized for about a year. It was a very serious car accident, he was in near-death condition and his ankle bones suffered fractures

7. [+450, -55] I heard that before Boys Over Flowers, he involved in near-death car accident.. Guy like this should serve as public service

8. [+380, -45] I heard his accident was fatal.. Comeback safely

9. [+321, -26] The driver drunk while driving caused the passenger Lee Min Ho fell into coma for a month and hospitalized for about a year. It was a very serious car accident, he was in near-death condition and his ankle bones suffered fractures. It's impossible for him to do active duty

10. [+374, -61] I have many healthy people around me serving as public service workers. He had car accident before so he must serve in public service

Source] http://koreannetizen.blogspot.co.id/2017/04/lee-min-ho-to-enlist-on-may-12th.html

• Like 11

Is this really hapenning?? Guys!! I just woke up!! This news has been a blow for me. :bawling:  It was so sudden when I saw the article!!! I got so badly shocked. I knew this day would come soon. But I feel bad!! :((  

• Like 7

Cr sad wind 

cr @Latifah_ (from his Feb19'17 FM):

"(Because of you/Minoz)...  I could become a person who could talk to more people, I can open my mind deep inside, listen to your stories, I could become your comfort"

I like being with you. I thank everyone who came for me here. Thank you" 

his last message: "the gift that I can give you is the series and drama that I appear on, and to give you as much as what I can convey through the screen is the best way to show myself to you.  But (for) the next 2 years I will not be with you. I wish you could enjoy the next 2 years. I wish you happiness and good health always."

• Like 13

20170418 Taiwan Liberty Times Net news  : http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2039295

Episode 7 of LOTBS on Taiwan Star Chinese Channel broke its own record of highest rating.
LOTBS has aired total 7 episodes in Taiwan. In episode 7, HJJ picked the name SC for the mermaid got the highest rating 2.33 and the average rating 1.88 (25-49 females). 3.3 million people watched LOTBS on SCC.

(Remark : After adding advertisements, 60 minutes can not air the whole episode of K-Drama, so usually 20 episodes of K-Drama will be 30 episodes in Taiwan. The 7th episode here is not equal to the original 7th ep.)

2039295_1.jpg

2039295_2.jpg

LOTBS and Legend of the blue sea trended on Philippines Twitter just moments after the full trailer was shown on Philippines tv

17966935_1670384472989053_88047392120308

cr LeeMinHoMinozWorld FB

• Like 12

5d6db77cgy1fer5sdrxg4j20yi1pcjxm.jpg

According to @帶上本命不方便, the news said that after 2006 and 2011 car accidents, LMH was determined to be in the six grade. But actually, the six grade is one of  several kinds for being excused from the enlistment.   :bawling:

• Like 11

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] Lee Min-ho will start army duty on May 12

photo840331.jpg

Lee Min-ho's agency has revealed that the actor will start serving as a public service officer at Gangnam District Office soon. Korean netizens are supportive of the move. 

Normally, Koreans have been critical of celebrities who have chosen to enlist as public service officers rather than as active duty soldiers. In the case of Lee Min-ho, his history of car accidents, one in 2006 and another in 2011, have made the decision understandable. Fellow actor, Jeong Il-woo was also injured in the 2006 car accident, and enlisted as a public service worker in December 2016. 

Thanks to a definite enlistment date, Lee Min-ho's fans can now look forward to the day he returns. 

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-lee-min-ho-will-start-army-duty-on-may-12-105167.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 8