Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

49 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

We have a plan to help the 2 years pass quickly; I hope you stick around for it. 

@CarolynH @nika94 @mythicalove @Kris Silva @Myhun @gtLmh0622 @CallieP @1ouise @Moonrain and everyone here, I'll definitely join you in the 2 years plan to a lifetime with LMH.

Let's all do it together...

C5SMoqhVUAEeG_8.jpg

• Like 15

Lee Min Ho's good hands

Because of Lee Min Ho’s fame and popularity, he decided to share his blessings to others by giving out donation to charity through social media which was organized by himself and the fans. It is a campaign to raised funds. To do that Good Neighbors, collaborate with PROMIZ and with the help of social media, the Facebook page of PROMIZ should receive 1,000 likes to be able to help the needy of Good Neighbors. This campaign started way back January 16 until January 26 and because many loved and support Lee Min Ho oppa they were able to donate the funds they have earned. 

How caring and thoughtful LMH is. Dont you think? 

Love You oppa! <3

written by Korea.com's: Des

source : korea.com

• Like 11

@Chellsee "Let's all do it together." I love how you said it LMH style, with all the photos of him holding the sign in different languages. I say, definitely yes to a lifetime with LMH! We're in this together. 

Wow, he has a heart of gold. He made yet another donation of 500 million won. Now, I don't know how credible those claims of him making roughly $50,000 per episode of a drama is, but if it is true, that means he just donated all the money he earned from LOTBS. The conversion of 500 million won is roughly $500,000, which is approximately the amount he would have earned from a 20 episode drama. How much he makes has never been confirmed but nonetheless, that's a lot of money he kindly donated. I am so proud to be his fan. 

@1ouise I'm right beside you, I'm enjoying it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of his acting career. He gets better and better as you said. How amazing is it that we get to witness his development and growth right before our eyes? He continues to amaze me in every way with his humble personality, kind heart, and great acting. :wub:

• Like 8

LeeMinHo Wallace Chung and Tiffany Tang's Bounty Hunters will be on ATV screens on the evening of February 26th. ATV is written at 21:50 according to the flow of the broadcast, but we should not miss it at 20:00 just in case I pass :) Please help to keep more people informed everywhere!    (Google translation)

b01256c8gy1fd0eux3fg6j20u01trkjl.jpg

cr Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

• Like 8

Some lucky fans came up to the stage for receiving presents on the first day of fanmeeting, and the MC asked those fans which project of Minho's made them his fan. Surprisingly, all of them answered coincidentally 'Faith'. At that Minho said he wondered why many fans picked Faith as their favorite despite its low rating.

On the second day, Minho originally planned to make a little change in the first section, but the wrong script was handed to him. It was the same one with on the first day. So Minho was a little troubled but he decided to give an impromptu talk without script. He talked about Faith and gave his thoughts about why many fans liked especially Faith among his works.

Cr: goodboySR

MH: Ah, then I'll talk about Faith, which I wanted to talk about only to drift away yesterday. [Fans cheered] On a whim. Actually, I was curious. Though I don't mean to say that Faith was turned away by the TV viewers, it was not loved very much. [Fans protested] Nevertheless, why on earth do my fans keep saying that they got a lot of consolation and healing from it despite that? I don't know what you're thinking, but I guess that the character of Choi Young has the substance we seek for a person while we're living in this world and age. Therefore, regardless of gender, Choi Young is the kind of person I can believe in. I can have the faith that he will understand me, accept me, and stand by me silently. So I think many fans might have their wounds healed by this character of mine. I also realized many things through shooting this drama. Did I guess right?

[Fans clapped]

MH: (1:40) Frankly speaking, I don't think I can live like Choi Young. I still have many days to come to live for in the future. Though I have doubts whether I can live consistently like him, I will keep that intention deep in my heart. I will try to live well and become a person like him who can give somebody consolation and quiet comfort merely by being looked at. [Fans clapped]

MH: (2:18) Let's skip to the next topic.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, mythicalove said:

@Chellsee "Let's all do it together." I love how you said it LMH style, with all the photos of him holding the sign in different languages. I say, definitely yes to a lifetime with LMH! We're in this together. 

Wow, he has a heart of gold. He made yet another donation of 500 million won. Now, I don't know how credible those claims of him making roughly $50,000 per episode of a drama is, but if it is true, that means he just donated all the money he earned from LOTBS. The conversion of 500 million won is roughly $500,000, which is approximately the amount he would have earned from a 20 episode. How much he makes has never been confirmed but nonetheless, that's a lot of money he kindly donated. I am so proud to be his fan. 

@1ouise I'm right beside you, I'm enjoying it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of his acting career. He gets better and better as you said. How amazing is it that we get to witness his development and growth right before our eyes? He continues to amaze me in every way with his humble personality, kind heart, and great acting. :wub:

i think he makes more that $50,000 a episode. In heirs he charged i think more than 80,000. and some claims that he has been charging 100,000 per episode since  city hunter days

• Like 6

@zinnia LMH speaking of Faith and Choi Young hits a soft spot in my heart. If it were me, my answer would not have been different. Faith is definitely one of his projects that is most dear to my heart. I love Choi Young because he is deep and complex, he has scars and wounds that make him compelling, and his character growth and change is healing to watch. LMH described Choi Young beautifully. I especially love how he recognizes that Choi Young stands by silently and quietly. To me, Choi Young creates a deep and lasting impression without words because his silence is deadly and impactful. His silence has the power to render me powerless, drawing me in, making me see, understand, and feel his story. It is a feeling that cannot be achieved just by mere words. Thanks to LMH, who expressed his character flawlessly, I appreciate and love Choi Young. He asked his fans why Faith and Choi Young? I believe he knows the answer more than us because he lived as Choi Young for a brief moment of his life. The answer he offered to his own question displays, very well, that he is an actor who takes time to study his characters in detail. I believe he grasped a deep understanding of Choi Young. He seems to have fully understand him and as a result, gave life to him. His protrayal touched many hearts. In the end, it isn't just Faith or Choi Young that fans love, it is LMH's Faith and Choi Young. Without him, it would not have been the same. 

• Like 13

Lee Min-ho donates $44,000 to victims of child abuse

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170223

Lee Min-ho donated about $44,000 to children who have been abused, according to the nongovernmental organization Good Neighbors on Wednesday.

“The money will be used for children who have gone through domestic violence,” a representative from the organization said. “It will help them receive psychological therapy and help them with their heating bills at home.”

The actor’s donation platform Promiz, which was organized by Lee and his fans, raised the amount from Jan. 16 to 26.

Good Neighbors and Promiz collaborated on a campaign called, “Making Warm Winter for Both Bodies and Hearts” via social media. The Facebook pages of the NGO and donation platform needed to reach over 1,000 likes in order to make the donation to the needy.

Spoiler

Since 2014, Promiz has participated in projects to help raise funds for animals and children.

Lee attended the 2017 National Brand Awards on Wednesday to receive the grand prize for boosting Korea and Hallyu worldwide through his career.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@hearldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702231717187959471_2

• Like 12

5 hours ago, zinnia said:

MH: Ah, then I'll talk about Faith, which I wanted to talk about only to drift away yesterday. [Fans cheered] On a whim. Actually, I was curious. Though I don't mean to say that Faith was turned away by the TV viewers, it was not loved very much. [Fans protested] Nevertheless, why on earth do my fans keep saying that they got a lot of consolation and healing from it despite that? I don't know what you're thinking, but I guess that the character of Choi Young has the substance we seek for a person while we're living in this world and age. Therefore, regardless of gender, Choi Young is the kind of person I can believe in. I can have the faith that he will understand me, accept me, and stand by me silently. So I think many fans might have their wounds healed by this character of mine. I also realized many things through shooting this drama. Did I guess right?

:)  Thank you again for your translation!  Sorry to cut your post ... I wanted to comment on this part because it reminds me of my favorite line from Heo Joon-jae.

When SC learned that HJJ had been hearing her thoughts and realized he knew she was a mermaid, she asked what he thought.  The words themselves are pretty ordinary, but I LOVE what he is saying here.

HJJ: All right. I didn’t hate you nor was I afraid of you. I just knew that you are someone who is a little bit special / different / strange from our first meeting, so I just think like that

tumblr_oki1kdAIs51w2zf0ho1_540.png

LMH is correct when he says that Heo Joon-jae has parts of all his past characters.  Here we see some Choi Young--quiet and understanding.  LOVE IT!

2 hours ago, mythicalove said:

In the end, it isn't just Faith or Choi Young that fans love, it is LMH's Faith and Choi Young. Without him, it would not have been the same. 

Yes!  You are sooo right.  I love your whole response.  I look forward to re-watching Faith, and this time I won't be watching alone.

(By the way ... Minho made his generous donation even though the project didn't quite get 1000 likes.  He asks for our support, but doesn't let that stop him.)  :heart:

"If 1,000 people support the project for each categories 500 people of ‘Like’ and 500 People of ‘Heart’, PROMIZ will gift ‘warm body and heart’ to the children through ‘GOOD NEIGHBORS’."  (from Promiz Facebook)

• Like 9

5 hours ago, zinnia said:

Some lucky fans came up to the stage for receiving presents on the first day of fanmeeting, and the MC asked those fans which project of Minho's made them his fan. Surprisingly, all of them answered coincidentally 'Faith'. At that Minho said he wondered why many fans picked Faith as their favorite despite its low rating.

On the second day, Minho originally planned to make a little change in the first section, but the wrong script was handed to him. It was the same one with on the first day. So Minho was a little troubled but he decided to give an impromptu talk without script. He talked about Faith and gave his thoughts about why many fans liked especially Faith among his works

[Fans clapped]

MH: (1:40) Frankly speaking, I don't think I can live like Choi Young. I still have many days to come to live for in the future. Though I have doubts whether I can live consistently like him, I will keep that intention deep in my heart. I will try to live well and become a person like him who can give somebody consolation and quiet comfort merely by being looked at. [Fans clapped]

MH: (2:18) Let's skip to the next topic.

thank you so much your translation 

• Like 7