Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Google Translation of the second link

"There is no tension" ... Lee Min-ho, the majesty of the Korean Wave star

Actor Lee Min Ho participated in the '2017 National Brand Conference' at the National Assembly Hall in Yeouido, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Lee Min-ho received the Grand Prize in the Culture Division on the same day and received an appreciation for the status of the Korean Wave.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000026079&lfrom=twitte

Some comments below this article. 

"Congratulations, my actor Lee Min-ho."

"Congratulations!."

"Congratulations!. Perfect be the best fit. awesome."

"Giving an acceptance speech also very nice and fully awesome I congratulate Prime Minister Lee and keep doing."

"The Prime Minister on. A national brand value is good global actor."

"Lee Minho has been steadily rising Korean Wave status for 8 years"

"Congratulations, Prime Minister under the brand."

"It's really an actor who lit up"

"Congratulations, Prime Minister Lee."

" Congratulations, Mr. Lee was really fantastic."

" An acceptance speech was wonderful, too. Congratulations."

"Cool Cool Cool So cool. Lee Min-ho"

• Like 12

9 hours ago, mythicalove said:

Cr. goodboysr

I am dying to know what they are saying here about kissing. All I can hear is, "kiss..kiss...kiss.." Lol. 

MC: What is the last episode? Show it. Wow, it's a kissing scene. Ah, kissing scene. Really great. I think that many fans will agree that Minho-ssi has improved in kissing scenes greatly.

MH: Ah? Kissing scene? I have always been good at kissing scenes ever since the first time.

[Fans cheered]

MC: If your fans compared your current kissing scenes and the ones when you were a rookie actor,....

MH: Oh, really?

MC: They would say that you improved a lot... Of course, you must have been good too then. You have been shooting those kinds of scenes a lot since then.

[Fans protested]

MC: [To the fans] He was originally good at it? [Fans shouted "Yes!"] Really? Are you about to riot? Kiss Master Lee Min Ho.

• Like 18

@zinnia I wanted to let you know that we always appreciate your translations on here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As always, LMH's speech is polite and humble. He is, forever, our well mannered and humble actor.

Hahaha, I cannot stop myself from laughing at the talk about his kissing. LMH is such a teaser. I am almost certain he knows how crazy fans went over the sight of his tongue during JunCheong's last kiss. Hahaha. I find it adorable how he jokes that he's always been good at it. I love his fans for agreeing with him. 

----------

@nika94 thanks for always bringing the comments and news. I'm enjoying reading them. 

I most certainly agree with the comment about his leg length and the crazy ratio between his height and the others. I was watching the show live awhile ago and I noticed that LMH directly went to stand a few steps behind everyone else. He always does this to show respect. However, it seems like the person speaking through the mic was directing them on where to stand and that's why he ended up towards the front in the end. Nevertheless, his manners never fail to amaze me. 

---------

@gtLmh0622 it's impressive LOTBS remains the number 1 foreign drama on Weibo. 

---------

@nika94 @Chellsee @Myhun Thanks for brining the photos from his long time photographers. They're all so beautiful! 

I sometimes forget that these photographers are fans as well. I clicked on kimsocool's instagram account and was pleasantly surprised when I read her captions and she openly fangirls like the rest of us Minoz lol. 

Oh, what I would give to be one of them, to see him all the time and take gorgeous photos of him. Lol.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, zinnia said:

MC: What is the last episode? Show it. Wow, it's a kissing scene. Ah, kissing scene. Really great. I think that many fans will agree that Minho-ssi has improved in kissing scenes greatly.

MH: Ah? Kissing scene? I have always been good at kissing scenes ever since the first time.

[Fans cheered]

MC: If your fans compared your current kissing scenes and the ones when you were a rookie actor,....

MH: Oh, really?

MC: They would say that you improved a lot... Of course, you must have been good too then. You have been shooting those kinds of scenes a lot since then.

[Fans protested]

MC: [To the fans] He was originally good at it? [Fans shouted "Yes!"] Really? Are you about to riot? Kiss Master Lee Min Ho.

Hi zinnia, I love LMH's sense of humor. The world is full of good actors. But actors and actresses who are good at screen kisses are something else. Although, I agree with him that "he has always been good at kissing scenes" - When he kisses on screen he doesn't show how it looks but he shows how it feels.  We’d like to see a kiss full of convincing emotion & LMH does it. We want a glimpse of that gorgeous and the moment of tenderness & we see that from him when he kisses. He let us feel an echo of his characters’ emotions. Among his dramas, I love his kissing scene in "Personal Taste".:lol:

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho donates 50 million KRW for victims of domestic abuse

lee-min-ho_1487731827_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho has donated 50 million KRW (approximately 44k USD) for children in need!

According to the NGO Good Neighbors, Lee Min Ho donated the money through his donation platform PROMIZ for families at risk due to poverty, as well as children who are victims of domestic abuse.

SEE ALSO: Actor Lee Min Ho to release a single for the first time in 2 years

The money was collected through PROMIZ and Good Neighbors' collaboration campaign, 'Making a Warm Winter for Both Body and Heart'. PROMIZ had promised to donate money once the official Facebook post of the campaign reached more than 1,000 likes. 

What a generous donation!

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/lee-min-ho-donates-50-million-krw-for-victims-of-domestic-abuse

• Like 9

Lee Min-ho wins top award for boosting Korea’s brand

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170222

Actor Lee Min-ho was awarded the grand prize at the 2017 National Brand Awards held at the National Assembly Hall in Seoul on Wednesday.

“I traveled around the globe so many times over the past few years. I was so touched to see people (overseas) trying to write or speak Korean to me,” he said at the acceptance speech. “I will further try to contribute to Korea’s brand image.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170222

The National Brand Awards recognise individuals and corporations for their contributions to enhancing the country’s image. In 2015, actor Kim Soo-hyun and figure skating champion Kim Yuna won the grand prizes. 

Lee won the prize in the culture sector for boosting Korea and the Korean Wave to the world with his work. He recently starred in SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” and is a goodwill ambassador for the “2016-18 Visit Korea Year” promotion.

Golfer Park In-bee, the women’s golf gold medalist at last summer’s Rio Olympics, won the grand prize in the sports sector, with pianist Paik Kun-woo winning the grand prize in the arts sector. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702221505439792553_2

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Myhun said:

Lee Min Ho donates 50 million KRW for victims of domestic abuse

Lee Min Ho has donated 50 million KRW (approximately 44k USD) for children in need!

According to the NGO Good Neighbors, Lee Min Ho donated the money through his donation platform PROMIZ for families at risk due to poverty, as well as children who are victims of domestic abuse.

SEE ALSO: Actor Lee Min Ho to release a single for the first time in 2 years

The money was collected through PROMIZ and Good Neighbors' collaboration campaign, 'Making a Warm Winter for Both Body and Heart'. PROMIZ had promised to donate money once the official Facebook post of the campaign reached more than 1,000 likes. 

What a generous donation!

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/lee-min-ho-donates-50-million-krw-for-victims-of-domestic-abuse

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing this. LMH is such a generous person. :lol:

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho’s Fans Successfully Complete Campaign To Raise Funds For Underprivileged Children

Lee-Min-Ho.png

Lee Min Ho’s donation platform PROMIZ, organized by the actor and his fans, has raised 50 million won (approximately $44,000) for the charity organization Good Neighbors.

This donation fund was raised through Good Neighbors and PROMIZ’s collaborated social media campaign, which was held from January 16 to January 26. The Facebook pages of both organizations needed to receive more than 1,000 likes for PROMIZ to be able to donate the funds to help the needy children under Good Neighbors.

Good Neighbors stated, “Many people were able to participate in this campaign since it was through our social media. We will hold more donation campaigns with PROMIZ from now on.”

PROMIZ.jpg

PROMIZ is Lee Min Ho’s donation platform that participates in various projects to help raise funds for water, animals, and children. The brand has continued to be a business that donates all its profits to charities and is one of the leading companies for social contributions.

Prior to this, Lee Min Ho received the “2017 National Brand Grand Prize” and has been acknowledged for his global brand power representing Korea. Furthermore, the actor will participate in the 2017 National Brand Conference award show on February 22.

What a great contribution!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/22/lee-min-hos-fans-successfully-complete-campaign-raise-funds-underprivileged-children/

• Like 11

Guest Moonrain

C5QWlJ_XAAAIIWx?format=jpg&name=large

Cr as tagged

So proud of you babe  :wub: will miss you more and more -_-

thank you chingus for the updates. He's so handsome today! :) 

@mythicaloveI have this sinking feeling we've been way too blessed with many sightings lately :unsure: i hope we will see him again before he enlists.

cr: 1light

7 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

‪Lee Min Ho’s Fans Successfully Complete Campaign To Raise Funds For Underprivileged Children

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/22/lee-min-hos-fans-successfully-complete-campaign-raise-funds-underprivileged-children/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare via @soompi‬

So proud of you babe  :wub: will miss you more and more -_-

thank you chingus for the updates. He's so handsome today! :) 

@mythicaloveI have this sinking feeling we've been way too blessed with many sightings lately :unsure: i hope we will see him again before he enlists.

Hi Moonrain, so far, there's no definite date yet of his enlistment but I'm sure it will happen this year. Well, he's allowed to choose his own enlistment date, anyway.  It is the rule that the admission ceremony opens to the public unless he requests & wishes to enlist quietly. You see, celebrities usually hold a brief photo session and press conference ahead of entering the gates of the training camp. Wait & see.............. :(

• Like 6