Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];

How sweet of Minho in remembering  a  very loyal fan who passed away  more than two years ago. True to his facebook status at that time "I will keep on remembering you". I think most of his loyal fans love him because he really loves us back in return. I remembered the last time I saw him , we waited for 10hrs just to see him and when he was finally in front of us 5 meters away,  me and my friend were so starstruck  while everyone was waiving , jumping and screaming aloud. He carefully scanned the venue from left to right , up and down, and when he saw us not waiving but all smiles at him , he waived at our direction and smiled . My friend and I both look at each other and said : Was he really waiving at us?  We're pretty sure we were the one he smiled and waived at .. I will never forget it .I am going to miss hin big time. Thank you for all your wonderful posts and updates. Truly appreciated . 

• Like 12
  • Replies 82.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

LMH reacting to the tragic ending of KDR and SH. 

Cr. Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE 

Hahaha, I cannot with this namja. Seriously? How can a grown man be so adorable? My heart... Be still...

@Myhun those photos taken by Minoz-Moonshine are beautiful! His smile... His dimples... His pouty lips... They're everything! 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

@Myhun those photos taken by Minoz-Moonshine are beautiful! His smile... His dimples... His pouty lips... They're everything! 

yes, very beautiful and there are so many beautiful pictures...

C5HDvQvUoAI8iQq.jpg

C5G-SI8UkAEvJDZ.jpg

C5HcmdpUMAUpnWn.jpg

Spoiler

lucky water bottle...so jealous:tongue:

C5HStdBVUAEGeb2.jpg

C5HXpWjUkAAODRj.jpg

C5HR7ZUUYAIVcVU.jpg

C5HR7ZUUYAIVcVU.jpg

C5HR7Y8VYAEmrRK.jpg

C5HcmdsVUAIgCQo.jpg

C5HdCf2UoAAbET2.jpg

cr treasure

• Like 7

@Myhun Hahahaha, I'm laughing so hard at your comment about the lucky water bottle. Lol. The fan who was wearing a green sweater very similar to drunk HJJ actually asked for and received the water bottle LMH was drinking out of. Hahaha. 

Cr. goodboysr

I am dying to know what they are saying here about kissing. All I can hear is, "kiss..kiss...kiss.." Lol. 

• Like 12

Minho arrived the beauty saloon :    cr owner

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EwFBnnHJs?fid=1034:59696dc5a951ba9e7347166b4b3e768b

Minho left the beauty saloon :

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EwFDjB0x1?fid=1034:2df74b3f0c293e9998ba018b0b1668b9

cr owner

2017.02.22 News :

Good Neighbors said that LMH donated KRW 50 million to his PMZ. That's for the project cooperated by Good Neighbors and PMZ on Facebook in Jan. 2017 that they will make donation if the numbers of "like" are over 1000.

http://china.ajunews.com/view/20170222091346353

• Like 9
40 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Thanks for the live broadcast link @leeminhosny :)

Do you happen to know when the event will begin?

I'm playing it right now but I realize it's still very early in Seoul. I see people speaking on stage though, and the press is present as well. Has it already begun? 

it has begun 

• Like 2
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];