Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho marks 10th year with 6,000 fans

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170220

Over 6,000 fans, including many from Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong came to celebrate Lee Min-ho’s 10-year career at two fan meetings held over the weekend in Seoul.

Tickets for the events sold out almost as soon as they were released.

Spoiler

Lee and the fans enjoyed the time together via special events to look back over his 10-year career. Lee spoke about his career and unveiled messages he received in the past years. The actor also revealed some of his personal life by showing the clothes he normally wears.

Spoiler

“I was able to successfully finish the first act of my life because of you.” He said, “You are no longer like others (to me), you are rather like parts of my family and life.”

Lee, 29, revealed his upcoming single “Always by Lee Min-ho” at the fan event. The actor will release the single in March, according to the actor’s agency MYM Entertainment.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702201758279012473_2

• Like 9

The Minoz who were supposed to attend the fan meeting prepared a special event for Minho. Fans who always used to listen to Minho's singing for us planned to sing for him during the fan meeting this time. Those were 'You & I' and 'My Everything' on Saturday and Sunday respectively.

But on Saturday the fans didn't predicted that 'You & I' was high pitched for female voice, so we had to sing 'You & I' in falsetto in almost every part. LOL  Therefore, our singing voice was not loud enough. Even Minho teased us saying "Why were you so insecure about singing?" ^^

So the fans in DC LMH gall made a resolution to sing 'My Everything' loudly to the point of breaking our vocal cords. ^^

However, on Sunday again our singing voice was not loud. So the fans who didn't go teased again "Why were you so shy this time again even after making a resolution?"

Later we found out that many of us at the venue were half crying and half singing 'My Everything' and therefore our singing voice was not loud enough as we planned.

I didn't cry singing 'My Everything', but tears welled up in my eyes at Minho's comment right before his last song 'Thank you' on Sunday.

After the fan meeting I felt so blue that I couldn't listen to his songs on my way home. I felt like crying in the train home so I had to listen to up-beat songs instead. So far I have been somewhat emotional and blue. But it was a beautiful and meaningful experience as a Minoz, who is loved fully and reciprocally by the actor we love.

• Like 19

5 hours ago, Myhun said:

“I was able to successfully finish the first act of my life because of you.” He said, “You are no longer like others (to me), you are rather like parts of my family and life.

2 hours ago, zinnia said:

The Minoz who were supposed to attend the fan meeting prepared a special event for Minho. Fans who always used to listen to Minho's singing for us planned to sing for him during the fan meeting this time. Those were 'You & I' and 'My Everything' on Saturday and Sunday respectively.

But on Saturday the fans didn't predicted that 'You & I' was high pitched for female voice, so we had to sing 'You & I' in falsetto in almost every part. LOL  Therefore, our singing voice was not loud enough. Even Minho teased us saying "Why were you so insecure about singing?" ^^

So the fans in DC LMH gall made a resolution to sing 'My Everything' loudly to the point of breaking our vocal cords. ^^

However, on Sunday again our singing voice was not loud. So the fans who didn't go teased again "Why were you so shy this time again even after making a resolution?"

Later we found out that many of us at the venue were half crying and half singing 'My Everything' and therefore our singing voice was not loud enough as we planned.

I didn't cry singing 'My Everything', but tears welled up in my eyes at Minho's comment right before his last song 'Thank you' on Sunday.

After the fan meeting I felt so blue that I couldn't listen to his songs on my way home. I felt like crying in the train home so I had to listen to up-beat songs instead. So far I have been somewhat emotional and blue. But it was a beautiful and meaningful experience as a Minoz, who is loved fully and reciprocally by the actor we love.

@zinnia  Thank you so much for sharing!  We Soompi Minoz always appreciate insights from our Korean-speaking sisters!  Loving Min-ho also makes it easy to love our fellow Minoz!

I am on the other side of the world, and I am crying too.  I have often tried to pinpoint what it is that makes me attached to him (and not to any other handsome actor).  I think it is this:  he treats us as family; he shares himself with us; we love him, and he loves us.  

With that mutual respect, I will never be disappointed.

tumblr_ologheGvM01w2zf0ho1_540.jpg

cr. logo

You're the best, Lee Min-ho!

tumblr_ol643nfx2K1w2zf0ho2_500.jpg

• Like 13

it's been a while since I last logged in and now that I did I saw Minho's teary eyes! *sobs*

I've attended the 2nd day of the fm and he was enjoying himself fully and feeling at ease like he was at home or talking with his friends rather than fans, the whole atmosphere was full of happiness that even now(after a day had passed) I still am happy.. so happy that I'm finding it hard to sleep I don't know how to contain my happiness ㅠ it didn't feel at all that Minho was holding back his tears. I guess it was only on the 1st day, and on the 2nd he was able control it that even he said it himself that he felt better at talking than the previous day. 

In fact I would say it was us who were moved to tears by his words. his last words made me tear up.. he kept on mentioning how much he loves to read the stories of his minoz and(by listening to the live translation device given to us overseas fans) the last thing he wanted to say was:

"I could become a person who could talk to more people, I can open my mind deep inside, listen to your stories, I could become your comfort"

"I like being with you. I thank everyone who came for me here. Thank you" 

his last message: "the gift that I can give you is the series and drama that I appear on, and to give you as much as what I get through screen is the best way to show myself to you but the next 2 years I will not be with you. I wish you could enjoy the next 2 years. I wish you happiness and good health always"

• Like 18

@gtLmh0622 @zinnia @Latifah_

Kamsahamnida :bawling: :heart: for sharing his words.

I'm overwhelmed by his love for his Minoz and his Minoz' love for him. There is absolutely no one like him and it's just perfect that his FM is called "originality of LMH".  To me, no one comes close and can ever replace this beautiful, wonderful, loving, humble and talented human being. 

@CarolynH Your idea of how we can keep this thread alive perfectly syncs with what LMH said: He's left us with a good body of work that he hopes will console us while he's away from the limelight. So let's do it and may God help us stay sane and comforted in the next 2 years. 

I absolutely love this shot :wub:

73de01dbgy1fcx1pswepxj21e00xcgu0.jpg

Cr Kimsocool

• Like 16

Guest Moonrain

Kyeopta :blush::heart:

C5HkHC8UoAAh9WW?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: Totomino

I will miss this mischievous namja :dissapointed_relieved:

So envious of our fellow soompzies who were able to go to his fanmeet. You guys got to see him off :bawling:

woah chingu @pixie0622 you are back :grin:

9 hours ago, zinnia said:

Zinnia, thanks for sharing. So you did go to his fan meet. 

Awesome. He has really loyal fans that stay with him all through the years. I wonder if you were there both days.? It seems that half the audience booked to see him both days. It is so sweet and from other Asian countries too. Fans will have to keep watching his old videos, concerts , etc to keep them occupied for 2 years. I wonder since he is in public service whether there will be sightings of him shoveling snow or something like that?

5 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

it's been a while since I last logged in and now that I did I saw Minho's teary eyes! *sobs*

I've attended the 2nd day of the fm and he was enjoying himself fully and feeling at ease like he was at home or talking with his friends rather than fans, the whole atmosphere was full of happiness that even now(after a day had passed) I still am happy.. so happy that I'm finding it hard to sleep I don't know how to contain my happiness ㅠ it didn't feel at all that Minho was holding back his tears. I guess it was only on the 1st day, and on the 2nd he was able control it that even he said it himself that he felt better at talking than the previous day. 

In fact I would say it was us who were moved to tears by his words. his last words made me tear up.. he kept on mentioning how much he loves to read the stories of his minoz and(by listening to the live translation device given to us overseas fans) the last thing he wanted to say was:

"I could become a person who could talk to more people, I can open my mind deep inside, listen to your stories, I could become your comfort"

his last message: "the gift that I can give you is the series and drama that I appear on, and to give you as much as what I get through screen is the best way to show myself to you but the next 2 years I will not be with you. I wish you could enjoy the next 2 years. I wish you happiness and good health always"

Latifah, so you managed to get tickets and traveled to SK to see his fan meet? How wonderful that you are able to do it. I am glad you made the effort and had fun. Now you have that as remembrance for the next two years.

2 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@gtLmh0622 @zinnia @Latifah_

Kamsahamnida :bawling: :heart: for sharing his words.

I'm overwhelmed by his love for his Minoz and his Minoz' love for him. There is absolutely no one like him and it's just perfect that his FM is called "originality of LMH".  To me, no one comes close and can ever replace this beautiful, wonderful, loving, humble and talented human being. 

@CarolynH Your idea of how we can keep this thread alive perfectly syncs with what LMH said: He's left us with a good body of work that he hopes will console us while he's away from the limelight. So let's do it and may God help us stay sane and comforted in the next 2 years. 

I absolutely love this shot :wub:

Cr Kimsocool

Pixie, Hope you will join us in the viewing and discussion of all his previous dramas. One a week. Good idea Carolyn and Kris

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

13 hours ago, zinnia said:

Thank you both for sharing your experiences with us Soompi Minoz who aren't lucky enough to attend the FM. Just by reading your posts make me emotional and teary-eyed. It felt like we were there with you and the rest of the Minoz. 

I saw this couple of videos of what Zinnia just wrote about, the Minoz singing to our bb... so sweet.

• Like 9

Coming soon: ABS-CBN set to air top Korean TV shows

The Kapamilya network will soon air some of South Korea's top dramas from 2016.

ABS-CBN announced its latest acquisition of Asia's biggest hit series, including "Love in the Moonlight," "Legend of the Blue Sea," "Hwarang," "Goblin," "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo," "W" and "Doctors."

Evelyn Raymundo, head of ABS-CBN Integrated Acquisitions and International Sales and Distributions, made the announcement before hundreds of communication students in the recently concluded 11th Pinoy Media Congress.

Lee Min-ho, meanwhile, will be back on Philippine television along with Jun Ji-hyun in "Legend of the Blue Sea," a love story between a man and a mermaid.

(skipped unrelated.....)

For more updates on upcoming Asianovelas on ABS-CBN, follow @Kapamilanovela on Twitter or like the official Kapamilyanovela Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ABSCBNKapamilyanovelas.

source : http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/02/20/17/coming-soon-abs-cbn-set-to-air-top-korean-tv-shows

• Like 4

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Oppa has made us proud again!! :bawling::heart: @mythicalove@gtLmh0622@Chellsee@Kris Silva@minekas@CallieP@CarolynH

Google Translate:

"Asian representative actor" Lee Minho selected as national brand target

Actor Lee Minho was selected as a national brand grand prize winner.

Lee Minho was selected as a recipient of the National Brand Promotion Agency's "2017 National Brand Award" in the Culture Division. Will participate in the awards ceremony held at the '2017 National Brand Conference' held at the National Assembly Hall in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on February 22.

The national brand target audience said, "Lee Minho has elevated the status of Korean dramas with the drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' recently, and won the Asian Film Vanguard Award at the 2016 Wei Bo movie night. I informed him that he grew up. He is also contributing to the promotion of Korea as a PR ambassador in the year 2016-18 Korea visit. "

Lee Min Ho reaffirmed the power of box office comeback "Blue Sea Legend" for the first time in three years, and is the top male actor in "HanCinema," a Korean movie and drama database construction site, and the Philippine video streaming platform " And the "Best Actor of 2016" vote, which was held in the first place.

In addition, the actor of the year, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' was selected as the drama of the year at the 12th sofia awards, which was conducted by the largest Korean wave portal site in the English language, 'Sompie dot com', followed by the best couple, I have won.

The overwhelming power that has been proven by various awards is still strong overseas. As the largest SNS service channel in China, the number of Weibo Folowers has increased steadily, exceeding 29.26 million as of February, exceeding 30 million, and it has been known as "Lee Min Ho jealousy" It has been ranked in the first and second hashtag popularity charts, respectively, to the smallest number of people.

In June last year, he won the "Wei Boo Asian Cinema Vanguard" at the Wei Bo movie night and became recognized as one of the leading actors in Asia beyond the Korean Wave stars. "Bounty Hunters" sold more than 200 million yuan . He also opened a new chapter in the Korea-China joint venture with the best record in the history of Korean-Chinese joint ventures starring Korean actors. The overwhelming power of Lee Min-ho, who pioneered and pioneered the Korean Wave, was recognized once again as the 'National Brand Grand Prize'.

In order to recognize the merit of individual and corporate brands on national image inventories and to encourage national brand activities, the national brand target to be held for the second time this year will be established in 2015 based on national brand value contribution, This year, with Lee Min Ho, pianist Baek Kwon Woo was awarded to the arts division and Park In-Bee, a pro golfer in the sports sector, was named to the winner list.

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho, who met with fans after opening a large-scale fan meeting "The originality of LEE MIN HO", which was attended by about 6,000 fans from around the world on both days 18 and 19, "Always" is released all over the world

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002895860&lfrom=twitter

• Like 12

1 hour ago, minekas said:

ICE Beyond MinoBoiz ICE

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing the clips. I heard that over 6,000 fans, including many from overseas like Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong came to celebrate Lee Min-ho’s 10-year career at two fan meetings held over the weekend in Seoul. I feel happy that tickets for the events sold out almost as soon as they were released. I'm sure he and the fans enjoyed the time together. I could see the love is mutual. I'm sure this will be his last FM before he goes into the military soon as well. This is the reason why we saw a lot of crying during this event when he announced his farewell. It made me sad, too. Pweh..... (2) years.Spending two years away from the limelight that you used to is taxing for anyone not looking to pursue a career in the military.

Well, I feel happier that he has a final musical farewell to give to his fans by releasing a mini-album. This is really a very NICE deed from him considering that he's not a singer after all - still he's there to give something like this to his fans. With this, I always do enjoy his songs & I don't really care if he's not a singer. His voice sounds COOL in my ears. I really adore LMH because I could see that he's a very good person. :lol:
  • Like 6