Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Danie_A 

Yes, please give CH a try and let me know what you think. I was quite surprised to read in some blogs that some people didn't like PMY in CH. I thought, of all Minho's leading ladies, that PMY was his best partner so far and that they had amazing chemistry. But that's fine... different people have different tastes. I also watched and enjoyed Healer -- loved the story and  JCW and PMY had great chemistry -- very sweet and romantic. But I loved CH more as I thought she and Minho had more fire and passion in their interaction. 

And really, you're not a fan of Daejang's mane of  glory? You must be in the minority. Haha. But I agree with some of your comments. I was bored and even hated some of the Faith villains. And yes, those rubber costumes... smh.   I actually loved Faith's latter episodes.  I thought the amount of fight scenes were just right, but were not well executed, like the slomo was just -- too slow.   
:))

Warning...  lots of spoilers !! The 1st video felt like I watched the whole movie. 
And there was a kiss? 

:-O

GB in the news. 

@Danie_A I'm with @Kris Silva, definitely watch CH.  The only thing I did not like about CH was the number of times LMH's character says "Kim Nana"  It drove me crazy, the same way Jandi kept called Jihoo "sunbae" in BOF.  I also agree that parts of Faith were boring.  I would have enjoyed more interaction between CY and the King.  I like historical dramas (I was a history major in  college), but didn't care for the time travel or that "energy" some of the characters possessed.  Oh, but I liked his hair in Faith, not the beginning of the drama so much, but after the first 6 episodes or so.

@monika_leem...(sorry didn't catch the end of your name).  Please post as much as you want!  I love reading all posts about LMH!  I haven't read your blog, but I'm planning on it!

Hi @monika_leeminho  welcome to LMH thread... Count me in as another one who got to know more about LMH through your blog. I cam across him about a year and a half ago, and when searching for more information about him, I found your blog and really liked it, especially the the fun facts section. I hope you keep updating it because I think it's a very useful and informative place for any newbie who wants to learn more about him.

=; >:D<

Dropping by for a little update..hope you guys doesn't mind~^^

our Lee Min Ho spotted at Paris, France - 14.03.015 (And, yes..the first 2 photos looks pretty much the same for me)

credits to the respectful owners

I think he was autographing for these 2 fans:

CAEXZckUIAAI14O.jpg

CAEXZwYUQAAk3tG.jpg

CAEXQr9UIAI3w_W.jpg

CAEXRD2VEAAvWOQ.jpg

CAEXRatVIAEq0MM.jpg

cr to the rightful owners , via 3veKmy

===

"he was almost taking care of us" -> what can that be, what did you think he did to them ?? :-)

>:) :-?? :x

[Poll] Fans Want White Day Candy from Lee Min Ho

2015.03.14 10:00

CJ E&M enewsWorld

Grace Danbi Hong

Happy White Day everyone!

March 14 is White Day, where the boys confess their love with candy. We

asked which flower boy actor you want to receive candy from, and here is

your answer!

Out of a very handsome group of actors, fans said that they wanted to receive sweet candy from Lee Min Ho on White Day!

Lee Min Ho received 61.1 percent of the votes, coming in at first.

At second was Ji Chang Wook with 24.5 percent. Lee Joon placed third

with 5.5 percent, followed by JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun with 4.5 percent and

Kim Soo Hyun with 4.4 percent.

source:http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89168/poll-fans-want-white-day-candy-from-lee-min-ho

@adamfever OMG I just laughed hard at how fans are asking about his smell ! X'D that's crazy ..

One of the fans received yellow flowers from Minho .. Ugh and with the nice autographs why do I feel jealous? :|

Looks like our busy bee has successfully exported sweet honey to Paris ;p

Guest ClaudiaC7

girl with yellow flowers like Lee Min Ho in Paris by.owner
http://us.sinaimg.cn/003Obpa9jx06QFB0Z6Xe0104010090aa0k01.mp4?KID=unistore,video&Expires=1426263798&ssig=LQY%2BT8O3Sv

Guest Rachel Park

Omg that videoo.. So lucky! How oppa can have flowers like that? Where doest this flowers come from??? He acts coolly gave that flowers to her. Whats wrong with him? Hahahaha Anyway wonder if oppa live in a hotel or stay at kind of relatives house since the hotel has fence kekeke

Hey guys!

Long time without talking here, but I have been lurking. Dear @Monica it is great to have you here, as I mentioned to you few years ago, your blog was my first point of research for Minho... maybe you don't remember me, hahaha but I am always on twitter sharing Minho's pics.

Now, the reason I am writing it is because I am pretty upset. Yesterday, a copy of the movie Gangnam 1970 has been leaked in you tube. Now, almost all the FB Minoz groups has shared the link and the worst, THE WORST case is that they are taking screencaps of the ending. I was waiting for DF premiere on april, but now, all the joy and excitement has gone.. I am so mad, really. And sad. 

As many of you know, I am the administrator of Minoz Mexico Official. We will not share the link nor the screencaps. Woodalchis Minoz has also joined on this. We are so sorry for Minho's work to be shared like this. So sorry and can not do anything about the spreading.

Not so sure if it is correct to post my rambling here... just want it to share and let you aware on the situation. I know you guys would like to see the movie but as a Minoz, I think it should be done through the proper channel. Not like this...

Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Gabylee

X( X( X(

@gabylee

I feel you Gaby.

I felt frustrated and very upset when I first saw it.

I was thinking  how disrespectful towards LMH was for that person to leak the video and how will effect  ticket sales .

I don't know a lot about piracy and i am not sure if we can make anything to stop it.

What I know is that as an individual I refuse to watch it.

When the movie is out from the  theaters around the world then I will see it.

@Monica

welcome Monica.

Like others I learned a lot for Minho through you.

Guest irwanti

@gabylee and @kiklaminHo , I was also shocked this morning, to found out about that. Judging from the name of the uploader, it seems someone from my country.. Huhuhu... I feel so bad about this. I flagged the video several times, I dont know if it will help to stop spreading the video. How can we tell directornim or producernim about this, they can actually flag it for violating their copyrights.

Guest roshinip

Chingus, all Lee Min Ho lovers,

Gangnam 1970 full movie has now been deleted from youtube. To be frank I was going to contact youtube and report it, to see it's already been deleted.

:-h

@monika_leeminho 

Thank you dear for your sweet and kind words. But I am new, just ask anyone around :D I look forward to reading your amazing input, I am blessed to have joined LMH's forum with all these wonderful, dedicated and resourceful Minoz. 

Thanks for sharing your blog, it shall be booked, studied and cherished immensely! 

All the best and please enjoy your stay here 
>:D<

@Danie_A Thank You for your kind and sweet words also...i am also looking forward to have fun with everyone here and i do feel blessed also to have joined this thread~^^ You're welcome, and once again Thank You to you too~^^

Hi @monika_leeminho  welcome to LMH thread... Count me in as another one who got to know more about LMH through your blog. I cam across him about a year and a half ago, and when searching for more information about him, I found your blog and really liked it, especially the the fun facts section. I hope you keep updating it because I think it's a very useful and informative place for any newbie who wants to learn more about him.

=; >:D<

@adamfever Hello~^^ Thank You very much, i am really touched and glad everyone enjoy it...Thank You for the warm welcome to the thread also, i am looking forward to have fun together here. I will try to update it once i find many interesting things about him (based on facts of course, not rumors). Once again Thank You so much~^^

Hey guys!

Long time without talking here, but I have been lurking. Dear @Monica it is great to have you here, as I mentioned to you few years ago, your blog was my first point of research for Minho... maybe you don't remember me, hahaha but I am always on twitter sharing Minho's pics.

Now, the reason I am writing it is because I am pretty upset. Yesterday, a copy of the movie Gangnam 1970 has been leaked in you tube. Now, almost all the FB Minoz groups has shared the link and the worst, THE WORST case is that they are taking screencaps of the ending. I was waiting for DF premiere on april, but now, all the joy and excitement has gone.. I am so mad, really. And sad. 

As many of you know, I am the administrator of Minoz Mexico Official. We will not share the link nor the screencaps. Woodalchis Minoz has also joined on this. We are so sorry for Minho's work to be shared like this. So sorry and can not do anything about the spreading.

Not so sure if it is correct to post my rambling here... just want it to share and let you aware on the situation. I know you guys would like to see the movie but as a Minoz, I think it should be done through the proper channel. Not like this...

Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Gabylee

X( X( X(

@gabylee Hi Gaby! Ow come on! there's no way that i will forget you! of course i remember~~^^  Thank You so much for the warm welcome~^^

@gabylee

I feel you Gaby.

I felt frustrated and very upset when I first saw it.

I was thinking  how disrespectful towards LMH was for that person to leak the video and how will effect  ticket sales .

I don't know a lot about piracy and i am not sure if we can make anything to stop it.

What I know is that as an individual I refuse to watch it.

When the movie is out from the  theaters around the world then I will see it.

@Monica

welcome Monica.

Like others I learned a lot for Minho through you.

@kiklaminho Thank You so much, i must say that i was quite surprised that some people here already know me. Thank You so much!

Regarding the Gangnam Blues leak..i think i also feel how do you guys feel. I was really surprised this morning to see that someone posted the full movie on YouTube. I report it right away, and i am happy to say that the response from YouTube was faster than i expected, the video was taken down less in than 12 hours. Well guys, you might say that i am a egoist but in my opinion, please try to calm down and do not make this problem bigger. Thankfully this problem has already been solved, but please let us not spread words on how angry we are, etc. I think this will be a lesson for anyone who upload it on YouTube that their action is against the law and hopefully, cases like this won't happen again.. 

On the other hand, if anyone find a link to download/watch Gangnam Blues illegally, i think it will be a wise decision to not share it to anyone if it''s not meant to be taken down/reported. Unless it's from a respectable source like DramaFever (which will be releasing it for their VIP member by April) and Viki. If you find it through YouTube, let's just report it and share to close friends to report it without any hateful comments and stuff .Trust me, YouTube will see the report. 

Once again i am sorry if my words seems to be non senses~>.<

@Danie_A I'm with @Kris Silva, definitely watch CH.  The only thing I did not like about CH was the number of times LMH's character says "Kim Nana"  It drove me crazy, the same way Jandi kept called Jihoo "sunbae" in BOF.  I also agree that parts of Faith were boring.  I would have enjoyed more interaction between CY and the King.  I like historical dramas (I was a history major in  college), but didn't care for the time travel or that "energy" some of the characters possessed.  Oh, but I liked his hair in Faith, not the beginning of the drama so much, but after the first 6 episodes or so.

@monika_leem...(sorry didn't catch the end of your name).  Please post as much as you want!  I love reading all posts about LMH!  I haven't read your blog, but I'm planning on it!

@CarolynH the end of my name should be monika_leeminho ~^^ Thank You so much for the warm welcome..

Hi

Gb link - I saw the link on weibo... alot of chinese minoz also complaining as GB has yet to premiere in China. Like all says.... I din spread it... not even mention it as will lead to ppl search for it. Hope it will all be deleted

Btw... the lucky minoz in France! Lots of videos...

You can view some video here, don't need to follow http://i.instagram.com/oliviapwoo/

Enjoy :)

Just saw the IG video of the pics you posted Monika, his mom is so beautiful and cheerful  :x

She was grinning ear to ear when she saw all the love her baby boy was getting from his fangirls ...So adorable! What a gorgeous family :x :-*