Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@ Narjess

Chingu,

a belated welcome in Minho's home.I saw you the other day but my busy schedule kept me away .

Thank you for the video.

@NooenaA, @YunitaH and @kyung-jin

Nice meeting you chingus.

@kiklaminho you are welcooome chingu ;) thanks for the warm welcome it's never late :)

there is amazing picts of oppa gumawyo all for the updates :*

@Danie_A  

Maybe @adamfever and @CarolynH prefer this type of hairstyle :D

Haha GRUNGE MinHo!! I am not sure I'd be able to go past the "feel" rather than the look ...I hope he didn't fry his hair when he wore it like that :o

I love it now, but not the middle part so @Adamfever no I don't even agree with the press I'm more like a "side part" type of person lol 
What I do love is how soft and silky it looks. I hate super gelled or "styled" hair I want to be able to run my fingers freely in his gorgeous luscious locks :P So yeah this is more my style I think.

B_0CJBeVAAIbuXa.jpg

And I adore this too 

B_4v22tU0AA9Qj5.jpg

Cr: Owners 

@Danie_A,

You will be happy to know that in DramaFever, Heirs has got the highest number of fans I believe, 107,778, BOF which is an Iconic drama only got around 45,728. My love from the stars, as popular as Heirs has 38,318. My bias CH, was only 17,373. My second bias Faith, only 12,679. Faith had the lowest fan numbers of all of LMH dramas in DramaFever. PT had around 16,660. Pinocchio 30,940, I hear your voice 16,685. Secret Garden 15,668. Those are the popular ones that I can think about that are not LMH's. So be happy that in DramaFever, Heirs has the highest number of fans. Way above any other drama. Actually, I am surprised CH numbers were so low because it is really a great drama, well made, well acted, well directed, great story and liked by many.

I have another general comment. Several reviewers have commented that LMH is too handsome to be a credible gangster. LOL! That is stereotyping, are all gangsters supposed to be ugly and mean?  I am sure in real life, there must be some gorgeously handsome gangsters that may not come off as mean. Just saying!

@CallieP you and @Adamfever are the thread's resident statisticians lol I could never keep numbers or record of anything regardless how passionate I am about it. All I care about is that it was a meaningful drama that didn't just address high school issues but relationship, familial, societal, and coming of age issues. I find it strange that certain dramas (with empty messages other than bickering teens and bullying) like "school 2013" get the A certificate from many when something so mature as Heirs gets a C-!! 

But I guess it's not for everyone, and not everyone saw it in the same eyes as its fans...I still am very interested to discuss it as it's still so fresh in my mind but I am IN NO WAY interested in "arguing" with anyone about it.  I simply feel it was so misunderstood and much of its genius was so overshadowed by the shallowness of the judgments passed. Nonetheless I'll find outlets to "happily and joyfully" discuss this drama without having to run into major road blocks or cause bitter feelings for anyone who's not a fan and has to read my posts! 

Guest lotus0622

hi everyone !! i've been a lurker of this forum since last year, every time i want to check on LMH's whereabouts, i don't have the courage to comment / post here because i think , im too lazy.

like others, i was beguiled by Minho's acting,, i've watched BOF way way back then but Gu Jun Pyo didn't bought me, but damn! he looks statuesque thats why BOF turns out to be inconceivable to me, and still i'm into METEOR GARDEN that time,, came 2012, i was charmed by his performance in CH and i end up searching him on youtube and thats it! this boy is going to be my secret lover LOL!!

i'm glad that you guys respect Minho's personal life,, i really hate it when people would took pictures of his receipts, passport etc. etc. it's really below the belt and if it happens that Minho and me are at the same place in his "not working mode" i'll just say hi to him and stare at him, maybe a couple of minutes of adulation and no i will not take photos of him or post it on twitter or FB that his sitting right next to me, is the least I could do to him as a fan.

@akoito where did you get that info?? coz i'm searching it right now and no to avail

I already watched GB, I watched the movie alone and i've never done that before, I'm going to watch it again but this time with a friend who also inlove with Minho.

prior to GB, i already watched Dirty Carnival ( i have a copy ), they both have tragic ending, YooHa is really good at bringing out the badass in both actors ( Minho and Jo Insung ) I'm not gonna spill the beans, some here have not yet watch the movie.

Guest ktiminie

Hello chingus,

It's my first post here gckg.gif As LMH is currently in my city (waouh breathing the same air as mine :x ) I feel like giving some news. He is probably staying in an hotel near the Champs Elysées (where he took his selfie) and went there for shopping yesterday. Here are some pictures credit as tagged.

Edit: photos deleted

He also had a photoshoot for the magazine L'OFFICIEL HOMME.

If I got more info I'll come back to you. Have a lovely day (or night depending in which part of the world you are ;) )

Almondcroissant said:

I was kinda sad to see his FB post, walking on the streets of Paris and shopping on Champs Elysee. To think he cannot do such normal things that we take for granted on a daily basis. Suddenly I just felt so sad for him. I'm glad though that he does take his car out for a spin (hope he's still able to do that) and can have some down time without fans ogling or with a whole entourage of bodyguards.

Recently watched an older interview with Min Ho yah where he answered for that question where he would like to go for vacation, and he said that the North Pole, he heard about there is an igloo hotel etc. Now how I see  these new pics around the net from his shopping in Paris, I'm not surprised, probably he hopes up there will not be anybody who want to take pictures from him while he can enjoy a little free (private) time.
I don't like paparazzis, but honestly saying some "overdrive" fans are not too far from them, even they have good and honest intentions, just a little bit selfish;-) 

@ktiminie WELCOME to our thread  :-h  We do not post photos of LMH that are obviously taken during his private time (shopping, eating, inside the plane, etc.) in order to discourage fellow fans from taking them.  The photos you posted have been previously posted here and promptly deleted for that reason.  Thank you!

@Danie_A @kitiminie Other quarters say that his photoshoot is for W Magazine and in collaboration with DIOR Homme.  confused0024.gif

==============

TNGT IG update

Looks like he needs a backhug, chingus ;))
B_44J_TVIAAY5sP.jpg

==============

@Kris Silva Thanks for the shout-out.  I missed that message from @adlyn13, sorry.  I'm going there now fly-in-smiley.gif

@CallieP I think the numbers may not always reflect the reality correctly. Heirs had a huge buzz and Dramafever claimed that it had the exclusive right to stream it, if we wanted to watch and keep update, we needed to be a fan. So we all signed up for it. I am not sure if DF used the same method to get fans before, but I know for my case, I signed up as a fan of Heirs, but I didn't do that  for BOF or my bias (too) CH, or any other Minho's dramas...And I ended up watching these dramas elsewhere, including Heirs, not on DF at all :-) There you go, these numbers may miss a lot of CH, Faith, PT.. fans like me. In general, I guess BOF  has the most number of views on DF among these movies because when and after Heirs was on air, while Heirs kept holding the top spot on DF's weekly chart based on number of views, BOF was closely behind, always in the top 10, that is 4 or 5 years after it was first shown, a lot of people still watched it, incredible.

I can't agree with you more on this part :-)

I have another general comment. Several reviewers have commented that

LMH is too handsome to be a credible gangster. LOL! That is

stereotyping, are all gangsters supposed to be ugly and mean?  I am sure

in real life, there must be some gorgeously handsome gangsters that may

not come off as mean. Just saying!

's

@adamfever, You may be correct on your assessment about  DramaFever's fan numbers. But I do know that I have watched many dramas on DF and several times for LMH's dramas but never had to sign up as fan on DF. In fact I never signed as a fan of any of LMH's dramas.

:-*

OMG, I need to scream... How would you re-act when you unexpectedly hear LMH's name ???

I was watching a new Vietnamese comedy show on youtube. The male comdedian told his lady partner about his friend, that his friend still hadn't found his other half until now when he already got old, though he was very, very handsome. The lady asked: handsome like who? The man didn't know how to describe it, and while he was still puzzling, the lady suggested a few Vietnamese names who were considered as handsome. The man sook his head, saying: <his firend is> more handsome than them. Then the lady asked: how about Korean actors... like Kim Tan, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum? I was like: what, did she really say that?

thumb.jpg

I had to re-play the part, and yes, I heard it right. Though I found it funny that Kim Tan was mentioned too, I was still grinning from ear to ear  =)) .

tumblr_me2w7yfg3R1qadyni.gif

Don't ask me what happened next, 'coz I didn't care any more. hehe

dqnpwszszkqfi3uzzswp.gif

Haha GRUNGE MinHo!! I am not sure I'd be able to go past the "feel" rather than the look ...I hope he didn't fry his hair when he wore it like that :o

I love it now, but not the middle part so @Adamfever no I don't even agree with the press I'm more like a "side part" type of person lol 
What I do love is how soft and silky it looks. I hate super gelled or "styled" hair I want to be able to run my fingers freely in his gorgeous luscious locks :P So yeah this is more my style I think.

@Danie_A so actually we are on the same page hehe, just a little difference in the order. Me: Look, then Feel, Yes, I like the feel of his hair now, but can't get over the "middle part". The "side part" or none, or bang all up are better for me :-)

So Minho, listen to us, change your hair style please...

Welcome to everyone new!  

I can imagine that Minho would think that he has some crazy lady fans talking about his hair for pages!LOL.  When i thought about it again, Minho did have long-ish hair in Faith.  I rank his hair (now I'm sure Minho would really think we are nuts--ranking his hair?!) in Faith pretty high.  I'm with @Danie_A and @adamfever in not liking the center part. 

Hi Minoz.. ;)

it's been awhile have'nt visited LMH thread..the G'70 have shown in PH but i have'nt watched it coz in my area they did not shown it here.. :'(

we have 7,107 islands so they only select on w/c provinces they will shown it.. :-(

lucky to those who have seen it but it's okey i still have a chance to watch it wait for the DVD release soon.. :-)

thanks for the news,updates,info's,post's and sharings for the unlimited happenings and where abouts of LMH.. :-D :x

@sia3, to comment on your earlier posts.

I do remember in DB and maybe even at Joonni's, comments were made about LMH's  English in Heirs. I commented that I thought that his accent was cute. I pointed out that Kim Tan went to the US as a teenager. You don't easily lose your accent unless you arrive in the new country when you are a one or two year old child then you can speak like a native within a year or two. Native speakers sometimes forget that it is not easy to lose your accent when you move to a new country after you are already a teenager or older. A few linguists might but most don't. I think most of those who criticized his English are probably American-born Asians. (I am just guessing). There were comments about his sweaters too. Maybe those were "IN Fashion" in Korea at that time. I think pink for men is acceptable in Korea. In CH, one of the older characters were shopping for shirts and he picked some pink and colorful ones. Another thing is that they criticized KIm Tan for grabbing Eun Sang's hand and dragging her away. well, I was just watching two other new kdramas and there were hand grabbing in both of them. Hand grabbing is a common theme in Kdramas comparable to giving piggy back rides to the heroine.

I did not know Faithlings were Soompiers only from the Faith forum. I thought it meant fans who loved Faith but not necessarily LMH and who petitioned Song Ji Na to have her book translated into English and wrote Faith fan fics. I knew someone like that and I considered her a Faithling but I have no idea if she was ever in Faith Soompi.

I, too, was wishing that LMH's Toyota's commercial was actually a real kdrama. I really liked the storyline and the fact that LMH had a twin role, good and evil twin. It is of course not going to happen. What a shame! I think it would have been a great kdrama for LMH, a hit. Maybe, they should buy the script rights from Toyota and make a drama, not exactly the same but with some similarities e.g. good and bad twin starring LMH.

:)

I am curious, what was your wish about Healer?

@adamfever Be careful what you wish for (with regard to his haircut) :)) He might soon get tired of his current perfect cut, texture and color and go back to perming it smiley-scared001.gif

LOve these gifs from the EIDER 2015 S/S TVC!

Tho I can't quite decide whether they're showing off the shoes or uri Aegya's long legs ;):))
938184a2jw1eq3yclsklcg20bo06kx6p.gif

938184a2jw1eq3ye3q8f1g20bo06kx6p.gif

938184a2jw1eq3ycoiptpg20bo06kx6p.gif938184a2jw1eq3ydte5t3g20bo06kng9.gif

Wow, here's a great view and am not referring to the legs >:) =P~

938184a2jw1eq3xtp6tpmj20p011kgss.jpg

cr ohchloe