Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest roshinip

Hello lovely ladies  :-h

This is a humble request to all chingus who left this LMH

thread due to various reasons.

Please come back,  as:

LMH AND MY FELLOW MINOZ NEED TO SEE YOUR POSTS

11010557_794851223941376_484054814383860

Thank you

Cr: logo

@Danie_A,

You will be happy to know that in DramaFever, Heirs has got the highest number of fans I believe, 107,778, BOF which is an Iconic drama only got around 45,728. My love from the stars, as popular as Heirs has 38,318. My bias CH, was only 17,373. My second bias Faith, only 12,679. Faith had the lowest fan numbers of all of LMH dramas in DramaFever. PT had around 16,660. Pinocchio 30,940, I hear your voice 16,685. Secret Garden 15,668. Those are the popular ones that I can think about that are not LMH's. So be happy that in DramaFever, Heirs has the highest number of fans. Way above any other drama. Actually, I am surprised CH numbers were so low because it is really a great drama, well made, well acted, well directed, great story and liked by many.

I have another general comment. Several reviewers have commented that LMH is too handsome to be a credible gangster. LOL! That is stereotyping, are all gangsters supposed to be ugly and mean?  I am sure in real life, there must be some gorgeously handsome gangsters that may not come off as mean. Just saying!

Awww hugss unni :(( I'm kinda sorta feeling a teensy weensy bit guilty for being in heaven regarding his floppy locks right now lol I love his hair but feel bad cuz you don't  :(   >:D<

@Danie_A  

Maybe @adamfever and @CarolynH prefer this type of hairstyle :D

e3970d78jw1eq285sz5gug20g60a5npd.gif

I can live with it.  I think it's hawt! 8-}

e3970d78jw1eq286dtgbwg20g60a5u0z.gif

cr Merry via jennylin83_MZ

@CallieP I think the numbers may not always reflect the reality correctly. Heirs had a huge buzz and Dramafever claimed that it had the exclusive right to stream it, if we wanted to watch and keep update, we needed to be a fan. So we all signed up for it. I am not sure if DF used the same method to get fans before, but I know for my case, I signed up as a fan of Heirs, but I didn't do that  for BOF or my bias (too) CH, or any other Minho's dramas...And I ended up watching these dramas elsewhere, including Heirs, not on DF at all :-) There you go, these numbers may miss a lot of CH, Faith, PT.. fans like me. In general, I guess BOF  has the most number of views on DF among these movies because when and after Heirs was on air, while Heirs kept holding the top spot on DF's weekly chart based on number of views, BOF was closely behind, always in the top 10, that is 4 or 5 years after it was first shown, a lot of people still watched it, incredible.

I can't agree with you more on this part :-)

down%20and%20thumbs%20d8gdvj6.gif

I have another general comment. Several reviewers have commented that

LMH is too handsome to be a credible gangster. LOL! That is

stereotyping, are all gangsters supposed to be ugly and mean?  I am sure

in real life, there must be some gorgeously handsome gangsters that may

not come off as mean. Just saying!

@roshinip Chingu, although we want to see much of Minho as possible, we do not want to post photos of him obviously taken during his private time (like shopping, inside the plane, etc.) and to discourage other fans from taking them.   Gomawo!

LMH sends out his greeting to atStar1 for its 3rd Anniversary!
005yRaKrjw1eq2pylg4xbj30eg0egq3k.jpg

SAMSONITE RED FB Update
a85aad37gw1eq2oj0vup4j20pu0zu0yv.jpg

Lee Min-ho shares his life from Paris, "Just walking for the first time in ages"

An article of Han Cinema posted as follows

The uploaded photo shows Lee Min-ho dressed in black top and gazing into the camera straight ahead. Lee Min-ho's prominent features of his face catch your eyes. The middle part of hair looks great on him; otherwise it could have looked awkward. You can take a peek at the dusky street behind him.

@Danie_A the press is on your side :-S I need to have my eyes checked ~X(

they change their girl model from last year ..waaaaeee :-??

I think Stepanie Lee is better match for our Minho, she is more appealing hehe ;)

Oh, I was wondering if she was the same girl. I am so bad at recognizing names and faces, especially Korean girls. Most of them look the same to me. Thanks.

@margiesteve  thanks for reminding me the date of the HK concert. So the 2 events will be about 2-3 weeks apart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM JONG-DAE! fiesta.gif

e3970d78jw1eq233bliq4j20sg0g0tat.jpg

@zinnia Thanks for sharing this tidbit with us.  So how was your (last?) date with Jong-Dae?  I bet you cried again smiley-sad021.gif

Here's the "family register" that zinnia was telling us about that contained KJD's "birthdate" (screencap):

e3970d78jw1eq2337f5i0j20sg0lcacf.jpg

cr as tagged

they change their girl model from last year ..waaaaeee :-??

I think Stepanie Lee is better match for our Minho, she is more appealing hehe ;)

The new girl is very pretty but I agree with you on this.  The last model had great chemistry with Minho.  They were hot together.  8->

@Pixie0622, aw that family register with Jong Dae's tear drop brings back all the sad memories of that scene. I keep playing the haunting OST that was played in that scene. I think it was flute music? I'm not good at discerning musical instruments so correct me if I'm wrong.

I was kinda sad to see his FB post, walking on the streets of Paris and shopping on Champs Elysee. To think he cannot do such normal things that we take for granted on a daily basis. Suddenly I just felt so sad for him. I'm glad though that he does take his car out for a spin (hope he's still able to do that) and can have some down time without fans ogling or with a whole entourage of bodyguards.

Guest akoito

I heard that Gangnam Blues did not do well(FLOP) in terms of Box Office in the Philippines... sorry for are not so aggressive in viewing film unless it's an american movies or filipino movies with their local idols.

MOD EDIT: CONTENT EDITED TO PREVENT FANWAR.

hello.. i am back after one day break from this forum...hahaha..

i really like min ho recent selfie picture.. he look like an ordinary man in that pic... hahahaha..
but i think he ages a lot this few month...but it look cools.. man look better when they getting older... ahahah.. or it just me feel like that??? 
:\"> :x

March 12, 2015

Factors that determine Lee Min-ho's acting choices

Korean actor Lee Min-ho said he bases his decisions over acting roles on two main things.

"I base my choice solely on whether it suits my age and if I can do it

well," he said in an interview with The Fact. "I don't think about

anything else."

(OSEN)
The

Hallyu star, who in February drew some 10,000 fans in the Philippines

at an event for a Korean fried chicken company, said he doesn't really

pay attention to his typecast image.

"I know people label me as a 'flower boy,'" said Lee, who achieved

breakthrough success in the 2009 romantic drama series "Boys Over

Flowers."

"I don't pay attention to limited labels," he said.

Lee, who took part in the interview shortly before the release of noir

crime film "Gangnam 1970" on Jan. 21, said that more than anything, he

is curious about its reception.

"I want to be evaluated (for the film role), whether it's positive or negative," said the 27-year-old in the same interview.

"Gangnam 1970," which premiered across Asia, in North America and

Australia, was the fourth highest-grossing Korean movie in February,

according to the Korean Film Council.

(OSEN)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

I saw your post at GB thread @adlyn13 . So where's @pixie0622 ? I thought you two will be sharing more insights on the film. At this point, I have given up on seeing this on the big screen, so I won't mind reading more of your views.

Warning!! Spolier alert !!

Fan made video containing GB BTS and Minho's interview after GB shoot.

@adamfever , talking about hair styles, I love Minho's hairstyle in this video. I think this was taken during the Red carpet showcase. The fringe is down but you can still see some of his lovely forehead.

Edit: i was referring to this event: love Minho's hairstyle and outfit.