Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho in Paris

OH my poor Bee Bee he must be so exhausted I had no idea it takes that long to fly from SK to Europe!! :(( I  hope he gets a good rest, eats a couple of burgers and sleeps for a good 18 hours ...Hibernate and reenergize you beautiful Bee :x :x 

He took off the Bee costume?!! :o
6e47bd3fjw1eq17qtbzbfj20g00sgjtj.jpg

Hi @NooenaA & @YunitaH.  Welcome    :-h

YunitaH and for other new people who may not be aware - we don't post photos of his family in this thread, even if they are at his events. There is an unwritten policy here of respecting Lee Minho's private life and that includes his family. Thank you for understanding. :)

Thank you posters for all of the new pics of our "busy bee"  :x

Guest kyung-jin

Lee Min Ho is busy as a bee and dressed like one

by Nancy Z on Tue, Mar 10, 2015

via dramafever

6e47bd3fgw1eq0jbc32gnj20go0pk40m_2.jpg

There is a huge buzz going on among Lee Min Ho's fans because he just showed up at the Incheon International Airport in Korea on March 10, dressed in an outfit that's never been seen on him before. So where is he going and why? Fans are also having fun creating fun images using his new getup. Check them out!

From the moment Lee Min Ho stepped out of the car at the Incheon airport, cameras went clicking and fans went abuzz, because he was wearing a never-before-seen outfit that is particularly eye-catching. 

988948_677526389024107_20807503641697806

Apparently Lee Min Ho is flying out to Paris, fashion capital of Europe, and shooting a pictorial for a couture brand. Intrepid fans checked out his fashionable outfit and decided he is clothed in Dior's new 2015 fashion.

LMH_Dior.jpg

His adoring fans couldn't help but immediately relate his yellow-and-deep-blue stripes to those of the cute bumble bee, and almost immediately came out with some hilarious fan-made images based on his airport photos.

11014813_891067590916591_850714915709052

B_v-ZHyUgAA1V_I.jpg

10929063_932129320145243_595996547620604

e3970d78jw1eq0l885vpkj20f00nyta3.jpg

Lee Min Ho looks good in any surroundings. (Check out his recent fun photos clothed in Eider sportswear.) I'm sure the new pictorial will be awesome, but I also hope he'll get to spend some time enjoying the sights at the City of the Lights.

~ NancyZdramaland

OH my poor Bee Bee he must be so exhausted I had no idea it takes that long to fly from SK to Europe!! :(( I  hope he gets a good rest, eats a couple of burgers and sleeps for a good 18 hours ...Hibernate and reenergize you beautiful Bee :x :x 

He took off the Bee costume?!! :o

i think it took around 11 hours plus from korea to paris.. by the time he touched down already 6 or 7 pm in Paris.. i think its quite relaxing journey bcoz he just need to sleep..wake up n sleep back...hahaha.. i hope so..  ;)

Minho's arrival in Paris :)
Bienvenu à Paris LMH

@ Narjess

Chingu,

a belated welcome in Minho's home.I saw you the other day but my busy schedule kept me away .

Thank you for the video.

@NooenaA, @YunitaH and @kyung-jin

Nice meeting you chingus.

Can't believe that I come here and see a giant busy bee =)) It's beyond expectation.... But I like his outfit today, there are many details, but not too many to be complicated, just enough to make the whole look interesting. I also find the color combination good, too, even though it reminds us of the bees. I can't think of any other color combo that can make the whole look as fresh as this. The coat is spot on. Not to forget the the loose and rolled-up jeans, and the bag. (there might be nothing in it :-))

So there is no ninja who could find what exactly he will be doing in France?

I am surprised that he was recognized by quite a few people at the airport in France even when his trip was unknown K-Minoz.

Mr. No(s) didn't accompany him to France, but he has a lady with him. Is she his stylist? This lady:

10437622_10152889646793089_8967478786304

11054296_10152889647038089_1219920288273

It looks like she was trying to stop the fans from following him further when they reached some special section at the parking lot. You see the barrier?

11016823_10152889647388089_8767580027172

cr: as tagged

@adamfever That is his stylist from way-back-when known to Minoz as "Big Nana".  I really think he's in Paris for a gig with DIOR because it's not like him to wear one brand from top to toe unless he has to.  And I doubt if it's for Paris Fashion Week since that's winding down already and DIOR's segment was done last March 6th (attended by Song Hye Kyo, too).  

Fans also noted that he wore DIOR Homme F/W 2015-16 in his latest Samsonite RED ad:
B_uXrbOVEAAPpwg.jpg

B_uXsArUIAAn_dB.jpg

Here's a fan account from a Thai Minoz in Paris (cr NoonMeridian TW):
B_x07vlUwAAJZmT.jpg

B_x07wCU0AAqKK2.jpg

The original posts in Thai:

B_x07v3U0AABuoT.jpg

EDIT:  removed double post