Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@nomarieonette    =))
 in that case you should add the pout, sticking out his tongue, the leopard prints, the jail/white pants...
edit:a wonderful shy little bird asked that you add this to your list ( ;)
adorkable, directionally challenged

863251436.gif?1407816666
cto

Guest MáriaP

I think it's really stupid that people can't just let him have a normal life !!! They chase him everywhere for no reason ... You want a photo will go to google and get one.. Seriously they weren't chasing him when he wasn't famous !!  

Guest MáriaP

"Just wait. I will let you pass any door you like in this world. 
I’m thinking of how I will do that."  Kim Tan  These phrases : Nice! :x

Guest nomarionette

guys guys guys @teddydoobie @jellylovesfaith i finished to gif 2 things (laugh and eyes) hehehetumblr_na6mcbPznY1tsvx77o1_r2_500.gif
tumblr_na6mcbPznY1tsvx77o3_r1_500.gif
i'll do more tomorrow

Guest jellylovesfaith

some close ups :D
10393802_1519265911638894_73516236054632
10551101_1519265924972226_72729697128893

10610483_1519265941638891_15967931717026

Hehe this set is priceless
10418992_1519265514972267_75808729879908
10402016_1519265491638936_37295411940781

aww look at his smile here..almost as if he was forced into smiling like that :P 10364017_1519265481638937_26658184394733

cr: LG

This may be OT therefore I shall put in spoiler and apologise in advance if this makes anyone uncomfortable. I know you guys are having fun here but I am a little sad tonight.

I saw the news about Robin William tonight about his death and very sad and he probably was suffering from depression.  This brought me to think about Leslie Cheung and then to our LMH (touch wood!!) with the picture of his departure to Beijing last week. Our BG ajussi was putting his hand over his shoulder, this didn't give me the thought of they missing each other instead its like a comforting hug from BG ajussi, telling him everything will be ok.  I am concern because especially with actors they are so immersed in the role they are playing that they cannot pull themselves out of it and could this be for LMH since GB has a tragic end to his character.  I read in the past that another fav actor of mine Tony Leung, he is one who is so into his character that sometimes he forgot exactly who he is and took him a long time to return to himself.  Therefore I question myself, will this happen to LMH.  We are all here enjoying his nice airport fashion and loving him for being a great guy, a great actor and a great person, not to mention drooling and missing him if he is not in the news.  I too enjoy all this but tonight I suddenly feel sad, if he ever feel depressed or sad with all this popularity putting a strain on him.  I love him very much and I am very concern and I am probably a worrier.  We as a normal person feels irritated sometimes with big crowds and noise but he is constantly in this scenario. He loves his fans and appreciate them very much that we know, and wonder if he sometimes wants to get away and have some peace without anyone crowding over him wherever he goes  No doubt with his profession, he has to give up on his freedom and even what he said recently, his love life but will he be able to balance his life.  I want him to be well, happy and enjoy his career and hopefully able to share with someone about his doubts and fear etc. I do not want anything bad to happen to him but what happen to Robin Williams really hit me hard tonight and I remember the photo at the airport with BG ajussi.  Is he alright, is there something bothering him, was that a comforting gesture that BG ajussi is giving him, all these thoughts suddenly flooded into my mind after learning about Robin Williams.  I do not know why, like i said I am probably a worrier and  I even find it weird myself that my worries are on LMH (did not even feel so depressed with so many disaster going on in the world), who has no relation to me ... sorry if I am depressing everyone here ... ignore me for being a weirdo tonight.  I just need to put my thoughts down otherwise I am really going into depression... so bear with me or OT me if you like. I will not get mad! Thanks for "listening".

Guest MáriaP

These feelings:are in my heart

there are, unto me too!

gaeingoh

said: This may be OT therefore I shall put in spoiler and apologise in advance if this makes anyone uncomfortable. I know you guys are having fun here but I am a little sad tonight.

I saw the news about Robin William tonight about his death and very sad and he probably was suffering from depression.  This brought me to think about Leslie Cheung and then to our LMH (touch wood!!) with the picture of his departure to Beijing last week. Our BG ajussi was putting his hand over his shoulder, this didn't give me the thought of they missing each other instead its like a comforting hug from BG ajussi, telling him everything will be ok.  I am concern because especially with actors they are so immersed in the role they are playing that they cannot pull themselves out of it and could this be for LMH since GB has a tragic end to his character.  I read in the past that another fav actor of mine Tony Leung, he is one who is so into his character that sometimes he forgot exactly who he is and took him a long time to return to himself.  Therefore I question myself, will this happen to LMH.  We are all here enjoying his nice airport fashion and loving him for being a great guy, a great actor and a great person, not to mention drooling and missing him if he is not in the news.  I too enjoy all this but tonight I suddenly feel sad, if he ever feel depressed or sad with all this popularity putting a strain on him.  I love him very much and I am very concern and I am probably a worrier.  We as a normal person feels irritated sometimes with big crowds and noise but he is constantly in this scenario. He loves his fans and appreciate them very much that we know, and wonder if he sometimes wants to get away and have some peace without anyone crowding over him wherever he goes  No doubt with his profession, he has to give up on his freedom and even what he said recently, his love life but will he be able to balance his life.  I want him to be well, happy and enjoy his career and hopefully able to share with someone about his doubts and fear etc. I do not want anything bad to happen to him but what happen to Robin Williams really hit me hard tonight and I remember the photo at the airport with BG ajussi.  Is he alright, is there something bothering him, was that a comforting gesture that BG ajussi is giving him, all these thoughts suddenly flooded into my mind after learning about Robin Williams.  I do not know why, like i said I am probably a worrier and  I even find it weird myself that my worries are on LMH (did not even feel so depressed with so many disaster going on in the world), who has no relation to me ... sorry if I am depressing everyone here ... ignore me for being a weirdo tonight.  I just need to put my thoughts down otherwise I am really going into depression... so bear with me or OT me if you like. I will not get mad! Thanks for "listening".

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  smiley_emoticons_kolobok-hallo-kappe.gif
@gaeingoh Oh chingu, don't be sad 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838. I understand how you feel because I too was devastated when I heard about Robin Williams' tragic death especially by his own hands.  I was shocked when I read that he battled for decades with his addictions (cocaine, alcohol, depression)---hard to imagine for someone who lived most of his life making people laugh and ease their pain.  But such is that monster called Depression.  It is a psychotic illness that steals away your reality and replaces it with something so evil and monstrous that some people afflicted by it opt to escape it by giving up on life itself.  At the risk of further going OT, I am watching this new K-drama (IOTL) and I do find it very enlightening in the way it tackles mental disorder:  Let me paraphrase one line from it:  "People who are afflicted with cancer or some other physical disability get a lot of sympathy.  But how come people who are afflicted with mental disorder are treated as outcasts?"  Food for thought.
It is OK to imagine whether our beloved Minho may be prone to something like that since he's been working too hard lately and not getting any decent break for over a year now.  However, I believe that uri Minho is NOWHERE near depression.  He is just "living the life of Jong Dae, day after day." was how the GB insider put it in her account.  As for feeling sad over "losing his freedom", I doubt that very much.  Based on what we've seen so far, our boy revels in the love and admiration of his  fans.  How did he put it?  He says his fans are his oxygen, his energy that drives him to push himself beyond his limits and achieve more than he can imagine.  And I really believe that.  In fact, contrast his pics from when he was leaving GMP on way to Beijing with his pics at INC upon arrival---he looked so much more invigorated and refreshed despite a strenuous day.  It's because he's met his fans who's traveled from all over just to see him.  Other than his fans, it's also very important that he is surrounded by the right people who can counsel and guide him with real love and concern for his well-being.  Judging from what we've seen (and heard) so far, that seems to be the case.  (I read a part of the interview of the Starhaus CEO who said that where there were only 2-3 people serving Minho in the early years, now he has a staff of 19 people, not counting the temps!) 
But yes, I am sure that, like most of us, our boy would want to have a life that is peaceful and calm, where he's free to love and be proud to show it.  That day will come, when more and more of his fans mature and ready to accept that reality.  
As fans, all we can do really is to cheer him up and support him all the way!Do you remember this tweet from him?Bu1G3cgCcAAW6PJ.jpg:large

His HK fans were so flattered that they decided to upload the video of the making of the card/poster to show Minho and the rest of the world how much they love him and are grateful for his acknowledgment!
CLICK VIDEO!

CHEERS, MINOZ!  :-*