Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

'Chingus, did any of you do any moongazing yesterday (or last night my time)?  It was the day of the perogee full moon or "supermoon", when the moon is closest to the Earth on its elliptical path and appears about 14% wider and 30% brighter.  It was a lovely Sunday evening here and although I didn't take photos, I was sure that I would find spectacular photos on the web today.  Like these...BuxCV_EIMAIoIDu.jpg:large
It was really romantic!  Although I understand that North America (being many hours behind) got the waning moon, we still had a great time watching the very full and bright moon.  This, however, was taken in Madrid:ap_supermoon_02_jc_140811_4x3_992.jpg

Hope some of you saw it!And just so I don't get O/T, here's a lovely "Moon" FAN ART--Buw7bUZIYAEs5Zg.png:large
Note the skull on the iris---great touch isn't it?  :-bd
cr as tagged

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Not sure if this had been posted-- id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min-ho - uDiva Behind the Scene (with Eng subs!)

by OSIM Malaysia

[K-NEWS]
Via NAVER
Which ACTOR are the Chinese netizens most interested in?  It's Lee Min Ho!  (of course)
(rough trans)A report from China was released in August showing the rankings of people most searched/ interested in learning about over a period of one month.  Popular Chinese actress Liu Shi Shi topped the survey, followed by another Chinese actress, Masu--both are considered royalty in China.  Third was Taiwanese actress Joe Chen.  On #4 and the top actor in the survey is Lee Min Ho, beating other popular Chinese actor-singers.  
019280501821_99_20140812095504.jpg
SOURCE MBN News

EDIT:  In case our C-literate chingus wish to check if there's anything important that I missed, please see the report HERE from Ajunews.cn :-*

Guest nomarionette

guys i need a little help..i am making this list of Things I love about Lee Min Ho but my mind is just blanki love him but how to list those things? ahhhh halpppi just made the title gif so far tumblr_na6mcbPznY1tsvx77o2_500.gif
i'm probably gonna end up listing the stupidly cute things he does

Guest jellylovesfaith

nomarionette said: guys i need a little help..i am making this list of Things I love about Lee Min Ho but my mind is just blanki love him but how to list those things? ahhhh halpppi just made the title gif so far 
i'm probably gonna end up listing the stupidly cute things he does