Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Shower Power in Korean dramas

If you have watched at least three Korean dramas, you would have noticed the prevalence of shower scenes, regardless of their relevance to plot development.
K-drama heroes, for some reason, tend to brood over their troubles in the bathroom, with water trickling down their chocolate abs. Some pioneers of shower scenes, such as Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Heon, have recently returned to flaunt their well-maintained torsos in Temptation and Obsessed respectively. From Lee Min Ho (who bares his skin in every single show that he stars in) to everyone’s favourite alien Kim Soo Hyun and fast-rising actor Lee Jong Suk, click on to feast your eyes on the Kings of shower scenes.

(skipped unrelated.....)

C18EC686B1B1EAE29982B7F77B66_h498_w598_m

Some Random Stuff
A Minoz took a photo of a rare Double Rainbow yesterday and posted on Twitter.  Then she realized there was a plane that was in the pic, too.  Lo and behold, it was a Jeju Air!  Oh dear, the fate connection between Minoz and Minho is forever forged.BurVah6CcAE-18d.jpg:large 
First new ad of YADEA is out!  Uri Minho is becoming King of the Road with his face on many modes of transport all over Asia.Buu5bAFIgAAIoTy.jpg:large

This looks interesting.  Maybe we can join them for our next project :)BusKVqPCQAAgfwF.jpg:large
ctto

class="post-title"Lee Min Ho has no time for a girlfriend

lee min ho

Lee Min Ho, Korean leading actor, probably also the busiest actor in Korea, recently revealed his dating life.

On August 8, the 27-year-old actor was in Beijing , China to promote LG’s newest phone, as he’s the company’s ambassador.

During a talkshow there, Lee Min Ho was asked about his dating life and he revealed that he was so busy, he has no time for a date. Moreover, he felt like he has no thought of wanting a date too now. He said that probably he will want to date if he starts feeling lonely although he has a lot of people with him. And for now, he just want to have a good rest if he has down time.

Lee Min Ho also added that he has many work  , even if he has a girlfriend now, the girl will surely run away from him.

Oh, really.

Any girl wants to run away from Lee Min Ho ?

We certainly don’t think so !

Source : MBN / koreanvibe

Guest No RaL

@gabylee Thank you for sharing that ....and woodalichis thank you too for translating the episode....

he was a little sad in that episode at first but soon he returned to be funny and gorgeous as usual....

Guest nhatthuy2105

hi! Can I join with you guys?I have been a Minoz for 5 years. I love Lee Minho and all his dramaNow I'm looking forwards to watching Gangnam bluesBy the way, I have just registered at soompi, I don't know much here.In my country, Vietnam, I join kitesvn.com, the biggest forum about drama, movies, series, actors, actresses. So, hoping soompi is the same

Hi! Everyone just found this soompi because of the Heirs drama heirs made me an avid fan of lmh and till this time can't watch another kdrama and going back to Kim Tan and I know I will just wait for his next project thanks for all of you posting all about lmh a great actor a great person and deserve all our love.

I thought this is funny. Apparently, anyone can update WIKIPEDIA. I was browsing Lee Min Ho's wikipedia entry and saw this. Some Minoz is surely delusional...    :

Personal life[edit]

Lee has an older sister.[5] He is majoring in Film & Art at Konkuk University. He's been dating Kyu since December 2013, and is planning to settle down on 2015 at New Zealand. [2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Min-ho_(actor_born_1987)#Personal_life

:))     :))

Lee Min Ho's long lost twin brother comes out of hiding?

-Just kidding. Remember that one time we found a Lee Min Ho lookalike working as a high school math teacher? Well pictures of another freakishly similar lookalike from China surfaced online and people are doing a double take.

With 90,000 followers on his WeiboYe Xiao Kai has been rising on portal searches as the Chinese Lee Min Ho. He's caught the attention of both Korean and Chinese netizens for his 95% appearance similarity rate to the well-known actor.

But Ye Xiao Kai has proved to be more than just a pretty face, as it's been revealed that he works as a media reporter in Guiyang, China. Good for you, Ye Xiao Kai.

What do you guys think – is he as good as the original?  http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/08/lee-min-hos-long-lost-twin-brother-comes-out-of-hiding
buzz_1407784628_leeminhotwin1.jpg

ANNYEONG, MINOZ! c0127.gif  THANK YOU to those who sent me well wishes---my mawnin' turned out very well :-*
Seeing that we have new active members here, allow me to issue our usual reminders in order to keep this lovely and robust thread alive.Welcome to new posters! >:D<PLEASE READ Soompi's Forum Rules AND General House Rules that govern the running of this thread so our dear LMH Thread will not be suspended for violation of these rules.
If you wish to know how to post pictures, videos, etc. please go HERE and do your practice posts there, too.  The How-To thread was set up to specifically be used as a practice ground for new posters.  Although we love to play in this thread, we prefer it clean (even if our minds are not so, as you may know if you've been lurking) and running smoothly.  You are also encouraged to read the earlier pages so you do not run the risk of posting the same stuff that had just been posted by other members.  
These rules are intended to help everyone enjoy this forum, old and new members alike.  
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to PM any of the active posters here as we would be most happy to be of help.
Gamsahamnida!  Minoz Fighting!!!  Minho Fighting!!! 2b07b68164ce56fe9023d9fe.gif~c100

Thanks for the updates, chingus! @MyHun Love those new pics from minoz_peace.  Most especially this one--he looks so cheeky with that dimple+half-smile! :PBuxAm2zCUAAFsKO.jpg:large

And here's another cheeky one (of a diff kind) ;))Gaad, look at the line on his back, too =P~ =P~@kiklamino, I give you the back but the cheeks are all mine--mwahahahaha :DBuw4p7FCcAAiwEi.jpg:large
cr as tagged