Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

[CHINA NEWS]from SOHU.COM:  LEE MIN HO IN BEIJING, ALL WORK NO LOVE? BujiaLJIMAAfk7H.jpg:large

Chingus, maybe you can help translate THIS ARTICLE? My rough translator says that the security to the event was very tight and multi-layered, with security personnel at every entrance/ exit.Media asked him if he was in a bad mood, and he replied that he plays a melancholy character in the film he's currently filming, and sometimes he tends to carry it with him even after filming.  He confirmed that GB is in its final stages of filming.He was asked if he has time for love.  (Here, I will leave it to our C-literate chingus to elaborate)  @Mosquito @pinkmonster87 --- Palli, please? ;))

[KOREAN NEWS]LG전자 'G3', #이민호 등 한류와 첨단기능 업고 중국대장정 돌입
(Rough Trans: LG Electronics 'G3', Lee Min Ho Korean and Chinese Long March piggyback advanced features inrush) BujtNzJIIAA1k1y.jpg:large
LMH with LG President at LG G3 Launch in Beijing China
Article says that over 300 media reporters were present making the product launch a very successful event.  
Source: http://www.choicenews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=11109

He was asked if he has time for love.  (Here, I will leave it to our C-literate chingus to elaborate)

Can i help...He says that he is too busy to think about relationships now. Even if he has a gf now, he would be afraid that his gf will runaway due to his busy schedule.

Awww...

I read another interesting news...

Apparently Minho wanted to go via normal route out of Beijing airport yesterday (he always wanted to try his luck I guess) but then he was told tat not many minoz at Beijing airport...

apparently his minoz were all waiting for him at vip exit instead... then he purposely detour via airport train to go to the vip exit... just so tat he can see his minoz!!!

I saw a pic of him waiting for train... using hp now dunno how to post pics. :)

Chingus!  VIDEO of his interview HERE!
李敏镐北京捞金不着急恋爱:有谈恋爱的时间还不如去补
(rough: Lee Min Ho Beijing fishing gold in no hurry love: There is love in the time might as well go up) :))
Q:  Minho, are you in love?
862930635.gif?1407553666
(after some minutes)862930716.gif?1407553725
(after more minutes)MH:  What's the next question?  =))862930570.gif?1407553612
cr TheB
NOTE:  These are all in my imagination. :-j