Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest cutecutegirl

Hi everybody! ^ ^  Thanks a ZILLION for the awesome updates!   *blowing kisses*  ;)I have some questions! 1-what does "Bump" mean?! What do you mean by "Bumps claimed"?!  I looked up the word bump in dic. But I still don't know what you mean by that! I know about the "claimed" part! PLEASE answer me soon! I REALLY wanna know!!
2-Do you know if oppa's chair is for business class or first class?!

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  :-*
Thank you all for the latest updates =D>  BuhENlnIAAAoanZ.jpg:large
Here's one news item from China's enet.com:今天下午,LG在北京举办新品发布会,正式在国内推出其年度旗舰手机LG G3,而李敏镐作为LG电子品牌代言人也出席了本次活动为G3助威。李敏镐作为目前人气最旺的一位韩国明星让众多女粉丝疯狂,现场李敏镐一亮相就成为了众多粉丝与媒体的焦点,长枪大炮镁光灯一阵乱闪。废话不多说了,直接上图吧!
(rough trans)This afternoon, LG officially launched in China its annual flagship phone LG G3 at a news conference held in Beijing,  that was attended by  LG Electronics brand ambassador Lee Min Ho who came to cheer for the G3.  Lee Min Ho is currently the most popular Korean star who make so many female fans crazy.  When Lee Min Ho appeared on the scene, he became the focus of many fans and the media and chaos ensued with cameras flashing like artillery guns. A surefire way of getting attention!(source)
So it was basically a Media Launch (not FM as I originally thought) although there were lucky fans present, too (part of an earlier LG Mobile promotions). Bug-V5CIMAAi_mH.jpg:largeLucky fans won LMH T-shirts----i want one! BugufNsIgAE6rz6.jpg:large

RS and exposed chest skin claimed! :)BugyyibIEAE_Kw6.jpg:large
ctto

@cutecutegirl You wanna know what "bump" means?  Hmmm....how do I explain in a non-Richard Simmons way?  ;)) Here goes:  BUMP refers to any protuberance on uri bb's body, most specifically on areas below the midsection :\">But sometimes, @Maja can sow confusion because she claims on "bumps" that are visible only to her  :)) But we give them to her since she's Immortal sunbae  ^:)^
To illustrate, do you see the raised area here? ;))<bump claimed!>Buh8WyhCMAAVLgP.jpg:large

He's happy to be home :xAhjussi!  Stop those claws!  :-tBuh8Us_CYAAQAym.jpg:large

They don't blur Ahjussi1's face anymore which means he's now considered a celebrity, too!BuhnCtyCAAAkYO1.jpg
cr as tagged

@kiklamino   Are @Maja @HannaP already asleep?  Then let's survey the situation and see what we can salvage for us  :))
Here are more cutie stuff from the Press Con with uri Minho showing all his aegyo face :xRS claimed!BuhZvitCcAAld5M.jpg:large
mwah-rah-goo? BuhZc9ECcAIczpK.jpg:large
And par for the course, The Perfect Smile :xBuhZc4PCQAE-ypN.jpg:large
cr as tagged

His Royal Hotness  :x
Oh my shining, shining boy vil-lovee.gifBuiM7z5CAAAOPkX.jpg:large

RS, Bump and LongLegs Claimed! :DBuh1ul_IYAAm6Vz.jpg:large

Dimple and Apple claimed! ;))It's so clear that his Minoz give him much-needed energy :xBuiL2TXCcAEONvI.jpg

Buh91RgCQAEgZqe.jpg:large

cr as tagged
EDIT:  P.S> Read some of the fan accounts that say that not all fans would stay up this late for their idol (since most of them were up very early to send him off on same day).  But Minoz knew that they needed to be there to welcome him back since he too would be very tired like them.  Such is the love of Minoz....forever present to love and support Minho all the way!  :x

pixie0622 said: @kiklamino   Are @Maja @HannaP already asleep?  Then let's survey the situation and see what we can salvage for us  :))
Here are more cutie stuff from the Press Con with uri Minho showing all his aegyo face :xRS claimed!
mwah-rah-goo? 
And par for the course, The Perfect Smile :x
cr as tagged

@kiklamino They say the kiddo's a boy  ;))  Indeed, Minho sure shows his tender side whenever he sees a kid. However, he should stop patting their heads as if they were Choco  :))
Our dorky boy :xBuhepcOCEAI0pSR.jpg:large

Aww, the smile that can launch a billion cellphones!BuhMXeDCYAA2r1j.jpg:large

RS claimed! :)>-BuhyRGmCMAAg-It.jpg:large
cr as tagged/ tto