Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest polaris

you wouldnt think because he's already ridiculously hot.. but it's crazy..with each episde of BOF...this guy gets hotter and hotter. :blush:

Minho/Junpyo is so easy to love...

Guest run_lola_run

I'm sooooo glad BOF is 24 episodes and that we'll barely be on episode 6 tomorrow. :w00t:

I know that when BOF ends, I will have a serious LMH/Joon Pyo withdrawl. :blush:

I'm sooooo glad BOF is 24 episodes and that we'll barely be on episode 6 tomorrow. :w00t:

I know that when BOF ends, I will have a serious LMH/Joon Pyo withdrawl. :blush:

i totally agree and the fact that he can actually pull off that flowery shirt. most guys can't.

aahh i want her to fall for hiim already, just like everyone that is watching this is falling for him. hahaha

Does anyone knows where to download arirang's interview with lee minho?

I loved the interview. He seems down to earth and nice. I thought it was cute how he talked about marriage. eheheh

i was thinking...perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to guess who will sweep the newcomer awards this year

I know only a few episodes has aired, but Lee Minho's performance has been great, besides that, 'Boys Over Flowers' has been a sucess (ratings of today's episode were around 23-24%) which increases the chances of someone from the cast be nominated to some award. I hope it's Lee Minho. :D

HAHAH! I changed my mind too once the show started.

Yeah it's funny because before BOF aired, right after he was announced as the role of Tsukasa/Jun Pyo, I searched for his pics and even went to his cyworld, and I thought he looked amazing with straight hair so I wonder if the curls would look good in him. But after I saw him with curls, I got used to it. I think he looks beautiful with curly hair too.

----------

I found this article that has a pic of Lee Minho...

could anyone say what's it about?

`22살 배우 4인방` 거침없이 하이킥

imagereadtop20093874912tw9.jpg

이민호ㆍ정일우ㆍ문근영ㆍ장근석

`꽃보다 남자`의 이민호는 막 터졌다. `돌아온 일지매`의 정일우도 방송 전부터 바람몰이가 심상치 않다.

여기에 `2008 SBS 연기대상`에서 영예의 대상을 거머쥔 문근영과 `2008 MBC 연기대상`에서 신인상을 받은 장근석은 지난해 하반기 각각 `바람의 화원`과 `베토벤 바이러스`로 사랑받았다.

이들 네 명은 모두 1987년생. `무서운 22살` 4인방이 2009년 연예계를 접수하러 나섰다.

◇장신에 꽃미남..타고난 스타

일단 네 명은 모두 길고 가느다란 다리, 꽃미남ㆍ미녀 얼굴을 자랑한다. 이민호는 186㎝, 정일우는 184㎝, 장근석은 182㎝로 모두 180㎝ 가 넘고, 문근영도 아담해 보이지만 165㎝의 키를 자랑한다.

조각 같은 얼굴은 없다. 그러나 네 명 모두 아름다운 얼굴이다.

이민호는 전체적으로 큼직한 골격을 자랑해 남성다움을 뽐낸다. `꽃보다 남자`에서의 퍼머 헤어스타일 때문에 화면에서는 얼굴이 다소 크게 잡히는 게 흠이긴 하지만 굵직굵직한 이목구비는 큰 키와 어우러져 듬직하다.

그에 비해 정일우와 장근석은 다소 여성적인 마스크. 조막만한 얼굴 안에서 퍼지는 매끄러운 선들이 예쁘다. 여자인 문근영은 말할 것도 없다. 여전히 앳된 얼굴이지만 영롱함이 뿜어져나오는 마스크는 동화 속 주인공과 같다.

◇`내 인생의 한방` 터졌다

2000년 드라마 `가을동화`에서 송혜교 아역을 맡으며 주목받은 문근영은 2004년 영화 `어린신부`를 통해 신드롬을 일으켰다. 그러나 이후 아역의 이미지를 계속 떨쳐내지 못했던 그는 지난해 `바람의 화원`을 만나면서 비로소 성인 연기자로 발돋움했다.

여세를 몰아 `SBS 연기대상`까지 거머쥔 그는 `바람의 화원`을 통해 19세 연상 박신양과의 호흡에서 밀리지 않는 배짱을 보였고 남장 여자 연기도 무난히 소화해내며 거듭났다.

2005년 `프라하의 연인`에서 전도연의 반항기 짙은 동생을 연기하며 주목받은 장근석은 2006년 `황진이`로 성인 신고식을 치르더니 영화 `즐거운 인생`을 거쳐 `아기와 나`에서는 주연으로 발돋움했다.

그러더니 지난해 `쾌도 홍길동`에 이어 출연한 `베토벤 바이러스`에서는 천재 음악가 역을 매력적으로 소화하며 기대주로 떠올랐다. `강마에` 신드롬을 일으킨 김명민에 가려진 감이 없진 않지만 `베토벤 바이러스`는 장근석에게도 분명 `한방`이 됐다.

정일우는 2007년 막을 내린 `거침없이 하이킥`을 통해 일약 스타덤에 올랐다. 영화 `조용한 세상`의 아역을 거쳐 `내 사랑`에도 출연했지만 그는 `거침없이 하이킥`이 배출한 최고의 스타다.

덕분에 `돌아온 일지매`의 타이틀 롤을 차지한 그는 지난해 선보인 `일지매`의 이준기를 넘어서는 새로운 일지매의 탄생을 예고하며 기대감을 높이고 있다.

이민호는 `꽃보다 남자` 덕분에 자고 나니 스타가 됐다. 2006년 EBS 드라마 `비밀의 교정`으로 데뷔한 후 영화 `강철중:공공의 적 1-1`과 `울학교 이티` 등에 출연했지만 별로 주목을 받지 못했던 그는 `꽃보다 남자`의 구준표를 맡으면서 현재 폭발적인 인기를 누리고 있다.

◇이제 스물둘..신나게 달린다

문근영은 SBS연기대상 수상소감에서 "감사보다 죄송한 마음이 든다"면서 "앞으로 연기를 계속 하고 싶은데 이 상이 큰 짐이 되는 것 같아서 두렵다"는 말로 어린 나이에 대상을 받은 버거움을 표현했다.

방송사 연기대상이 대개 30대 이상의 연기자들에게 돌아가는 것과 비교해 문근영의 수상은 그만큼 이례적이었다.

이민호의 경우는 "남모르는 무명의 고통이 있었다"고 고백할 만큼 지난 3~4년 욕심대로 되지 않는 현실에 답답함을 느끼기도 했지만, 그 역시 어린 나이에 스포트라이트를 받게 된 경우다.

김영섭 SBS 드라마기획팀장은 "기존 한류 스타들이 40대로 접어드는 상황에서 차세대 한류 스타의 발굴이 절실한 시점"이라며 "그런 면에서 떠오르는 이들 네 명이 이제 스물 둘이라는 사실은 큰 기대감을 준다"고 밝혔다.

Source: star.mk.co.kr

hahah i remember at the very beggining of the drama, seeing pictures of him, i was like wtf O.o why did they pick such an ugly guy

but danggggg did my mind change fast.

after the first er second episode i was like man he is TOO gorgeous x.x

Guest baqinardo

I know only a few episodes has aired, but Lee Minho's performance has been great, besides that, 'Boys Over Flowers' has been a sucess (ratings of today's episode were around 23-24%) which increases the chances of someone from the cast be nominated to some award. I hope it's Lee Minho. :D

Yeah, i agree.

i think he will be nominated for best newcomer or popularity awards.

cant wait till that day come.. hehe...

it's too young for him to get the best actor.. :)

Guest kinkie_lass

the actors in the article are all 22 years old, perhaps? i don't really know :unsure:

but OMG how hot could he be in episode 5 at the time he beat those students? now that's more like domyoji as depicted in the manga.

i find it cute how JD's mom dropped the laddle at the sight of jun pyo-nim :lol:

Guest rachelicious

Lee Min Ho is so HOT! but i think he looks better with straight hair.

He's going to be the next Hallyu star!

His acting skills were so much better than what i'd expected.

Btw, i think he looks like Jerry Yan from a certain angle.

Guest gracefulmoonie

I just had a weird thought...okay maybe not so weird.

LMH's pink outfit kinda looks like Jo In Sung's character outfit in Memories of Bali (okay minus- Jo In Sung's skirt).I guess the island scene really had me reminiscing about MIB all over again.

But both character had the attitude like "I am so handsome in this outfit, no one's gonna mess with me." And plus they are both playing rich,playboy characters- maybe that's where i got the connection. If I had to choose btw the outfits- LMH looks more fashionable- but hey I gotta give props to JIS- memories in bali was filmed in 2004 (i guess that was fashionable back then).

Jo In Sung

jo_in_sung.jpg

credit hanfever

Lee Min Ho

20090107153814263h0_170022_0.jpg

credit Huangsy in BoF forum

i just rewatched the episode on veoh again (i love ohmiyask's/arashi's videos for being super clear)

while waiting for the new episode. aahh lee min ho. when he was cleaning her up and kissing her, she probably knew it. and i'm sure she enjoyed it too hahaha

that drawing up there looks like him

i always imagined the leader to be tall, i mean i love jun in hana yori dango and all but he was a bit frail and short.

it makes it a bit hard for the love triangle if you can clearly see why she should love pyo right? because i loved rui in hyd too but i'm drawn alot more towards lee min ho here.

^ haha yeah, that outfit would be ugly on like, anyone else

but he so pulls it off o.o

he actually pulls of pretty much every outfit. a lot of the ones he wears would look horrible on someone else though

he's so lucky he's gorgeous x3

Totally agree. Haha. I also cannot imagine the hideous fur coat (in the first epi) on anybody else. :unsure:

i totally agree and the fact that he can actually pull off that flowery shirt. most guys can't.

aahh i want her to fall for hiim already, just like everyone that is watching this is falling for him. hahaha

Thinking about it, GHS is actually really good. I mean, if i was her, i don't think i can ever find myself rejecting him. LOL. :lol:

`22살 배우 4인방` 거침없이 하이킥

Source: star.mk.co.kr

Basically the article are just talking about the 4 actors who are 22 years old (about their acting, potential and blah) :)

Yeah, i agree.

i think he will be nominated for best newcomer or popularity awards.

cant wait till that day come.. hehe...

it's too young for him to get the best actor.. :)

Hehe, i don't even think they should have other nominations for best newcomer. The results are obvious! Haha :lol:

----------------

http://blog.naver.com/mother1757

This person's blog has a few screencaps of Minho-ssi from Mackerel Run.........he is so darn cute!!! :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest just jess

lee min ho is soooooo cute! at first, in boys over flowers, i hated his ridiculous curly hair... but it totally grew on me and i love it! i really watch the series just for him~

I like the article... basically coz my most fave K-actor is there (JGS) and also my recent added to the list fave K-actor (LMH). XD Thanks for posting.

Aside from the great acting skills of Minho, I also find his fashion cute and handsome. Well, among all the versions of the drama, I love his the most.

so GAHH!

I mean he def. looks older but by that I mean mature!

so very good looking!

nice nice photoshoot pic spam!

jina

He looks older than 21, and of course more manly than many other K actors. This fur coat could only looks good on tall men like he is.

Guest polaris

this is random but....

I wish I could see a pairing of Yoon Eun hae and LMH.... I think they would make a really good drama together...

huangsy , thanks so much for those pictures you have shared! : D ~ xD Waaa xD I am watching episode 5 right now *____*!! WAAA xD I can't help but to be sooo touch with the first scenesss xD <3!

this is random but....

I wish I could see a pairing of Yoon Eun hae and LMH.... I think they would make a really good drama together...

yeah thts what i was thinking too...they would definitely make a good drama..