Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Chukahe@msgemini  =D> Good job!  Now can you please edit your earlier post and add a picture or something, so our thread looks clean? Gomawo!  :)
==========================================
New LG MOBILE updates
He looks such a gentleman! 8->

Bt6z8YxIUAEbfnT.jpg:large
Bt6z2wCIgAAR50x.jpg:large

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho Transforms Into Dashing Biker in CF Filming Photos

Lee Min Ho Transforms Into Dashing Biker in CF Filming Photos

The 2014 Soompi Ideal Type World Cup winner and top Hallyu star Lee Min Ho is reportedly filming a new commercial and photos from the filming location has been revealed today.

On July 31, photos of the actor hard at work as he films the commercial for Yadea Electric Bike, a Chinese motorbike brand, were uploaded on the brand’s official Weibo account. In the photos, the actor looks handsome in a camel biker jacket and white shirt and gives off a cool bike rider feel. Lee Min Ho is very manly in all the photos even in another photo wherein he is shown checking on his face with a hand mirror.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently busy filming for the movie “Gangnam Blues” which is set to premier this coming winter. The actor will also be holding his global tour, “Re:minho” which is short for “Reboot Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho, Yadea BikeLee Min Ho, Yadea BikeLee Min Ho, Yadea BikeLee Min Ho, Yadea BikeLee Min Ho, Yadea Bike

Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike
Lee Min Ho, Yadea Bike

credit : soompi news

Is there any member here who is uneasy about the posts referencing the hoax article on Minho?  I am personally not sensitive about this because I find it ludicrous at best.  But if anyone is offended by these, please speak up so we can request the concerned posters to delete their posts.  Thanks

Guest Rachel Park

Soompi answer regarding SDA poll (the video when minoz cant vote for leeminho):

"The reason for this is because we have many different checks to stop vote spammers, including blocking multiple votes for the same nominee from the same IP in a short period of time. If someone is cheating and creating many different accounts to vote for LMH, their ability to vote for LMH will be blocked, but they can vote for another nominee. People who follow the rules and vote once a day without creating multiple accounts will never run into this issue. Only those who are trying to cheat the system will have this problem."

So basically soompi called us cheating??!!!!

Written on comment section in this article http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/31/lee-min-ho-transforms-into-dashing-biker-in-cf-filming-photos/#comments

Rachel Park said: Soompi answer regarding SDA poll (the video when minoz cant vote for leeminho):

"The reason for this is because we have many different checks to stop vote spammers, including blocking multiple votes for the same nominee from the same IP in a short period of time. If someone is cheating and creating many different accounts to vote for LMH, their ability to vote for LMH will be blocked, but they can vote for another nominee. People who follow the rules and vote once a day without creating multiple accounts will never run into this issue. Only those who are trying to cheat the system will have this problem."

So basically soompi called us cheating??!!!!

Written on comment section in this article http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/31/lee-min-ho-transforms-into-dashing-biker-in-cf-filming-photos/#comments

Guest bains

Hallyu star popularity ranking in China by Weibo

Source: MBN via Naver

1. Psy
2. Lee Min Ho
3. Jang Geun Suk
4. Lee Jun Ki
5. Victoria
6. Choi Siwon
7. Kim Soo Hyun
8. Park Shin Hye
9. Lee Da Hae
10. Han Chae Young

1. [+1,953, -633] As expected, Psy and Lee Min Ho take up #1 and #2.. ㅋ and I thought Kim Soo Hyun was doing well in China with his water CF and all but he's at a pathetic $7.. ㅋ I bet his fans are mad. Undeniable proof that Lee Min Ho > Kim Soo Hyun now.. ㅋ

2. [+1,318, -134] Do I like you

3. [+1,012, -37] I'm proud that Korean celebrities are popular in another country, fighting ㅎ

4. [+812, -34] Fighting !! Hallyu stars~~♡♡ 

5. [+776, -157] Surprised... that Kim Soo Hyun's #7!!!

6. [+147, -43] I heard that Victoria's really popular in China.. I hope SM supports her so that she can promote more in China while the group has halted promotions because of Sulli.. She has to promote while she's popular, it'd be a waste to tie down someone like Victoria and leave her to rot. 

7. [+151, -79] I thought Kim Soo Hyun would be #1 ㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't 'Stars' the craze there but he still isn't as popular as Lee Min Ho when 'The Heirs' ended so long ago?

8. [+92, -21] Park Shin Hye swept up the popularity awards, she's definitely the jjang out of the actresses!

9. [+137, -70] My oppa's studying abroad in China and he said Lee Min Ho's really popular ㅎㅎ EXO, not so much compared to him.. but Luhan's really popular?

credit: @netizenbuzz  39m
via @ravairie

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho for Semir Fall/Winter 2014 Commercial Film - 01.08.2014