Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622:  Thank you so much for always keeping us up-to-date with LMH's CF pictures >:D<
It is always amazing to see how he has different styles for different CFs: Prince Charming, a warm big brother, wild & sexy, stylish & elegant, casual & fashionable, cute & sweet, athletic, bright sunshine boy,...  Just by looking at him, I can already tell what type of products he is endorsing. I am also relieved that none of the brands used his Kim Tan image in any of the CFs that means they picked him because of his own charm, not just because of his fame or any of his popular roles in a drama.

pinkmonster87 said: @pixie0622:  Thank you so much for always keeping us up-to-date with LMH's CF pictures >:D<
It is always amazing to see how he has different styles for different CFs: Prince Charming, a warm big brother, wild & sexy, stylish & elegant, casual & fashionable, athletic, bright sunshine boy,...  Just by looking at him, I can already tell what type of products he is endorsing. I am also relieved that none of the brands used his Kim Tan image in any of the CFs that means they picked him because of his own charm, not just because of his fame or any of his popular roles in a drama.

Guest gomnanam

Currently rewatch SBS drama awards. Im curious about Choi Jinhyuk speech. He said thanks to mino. Anyone know the full trans of choijinhyuk speech when he mention uri mino??

ATP's expansion in CHINA continues with a new branch in Shanghai soon.
I really like their ads.Bt1e_hFCMAEaRQa.jpg:large
BtxUuKKCIAAFibb.jpg:large

I like their merchandise too.  I wish I have a Korean friend who can send me these goodies.Bt1XntwCcAAxP07.jpg:large

I specially like this set

Bt1YL1jCcAIAIK_.jpg:large

cr as tagged/ tto

Guest Rachel Park

Hello again.. Whats going on in DC?? They boycott SDA. Here's the reason gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=567453&page=1
Anyone willing to give any tidbits??? :*

Hope I got the translation right, because I find this so funny!  :))
Mino:  Want to go for a drive with me?
Ahjussi1:  NO, not until you change your jeans!
Mino:  Why can't I drive with these jeans?
Ahjussi2:  Me, I want to ride with you!
Mino:  I suddenly remembered!  I have to change my jeans!  :-j
Bt0sXyiIUAA5cFF.jpg:large
cr 背背得正

Guest Moonrain

Ya! What is happening with the votes??? Tried voting but why Minho's votes went back down! Cant believe this! X(

Guest gomnanam

Hello @pinkmonster87 .. Yes, i feel like mino leave deep impression to CJH. He always praises mino and how he happy and proud can meet uri mino. I love these two. I ship them on Heirs. The most hot sexy handsome in kdramaland evaaa hahaha

Ummm im still curious about what CJH says about mino on SBSDA :)))