• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

Hi  guys,

@zinnia and @ Maja - Thanks for that information.  It somehow answers some of the questions in my mind.  Somehow it's puzzling that the gap in Soompi where I am diligently voting every 24 hours cannot even be bridged by Minoz.  It's really puzzling really since everyone is into this voting exercise as one. Statistically, LMH has the advantage but that voting result is so disheartening.  If in case we Minoz are truly losing, it's not supposed to be at that 9% gap now - I can't truly accept that in my mind.  If you guys are correct that some are "manipulating it", it's in their conscience but they don't have the right to accuse us MINOZ of cheating!!!  Perhaps, they really got scared at some point because we were so close yesterday with only 4% difference in Soompi and I read at one time, LMH led at NATE~

I understand the decision of DC LMH gall not to continue voting in view of their observations of such "abnormalities".  There's no need to apologize @zinnia.  There are only 4 days left now and although I have some doubts too, I will still continue voting as I've been doing in the past days just to convey to "those people" they shouldn't take Minoz for granted!!! 

@zinnia No need for apologize, I feel grateful for your insightful post. Lately because of this voting, there some 'misunderstanding' and little friction among fans and other fandoms. I hope this problem can be solve/end quickly and we can move on to other things.

Today a china news website [on.cc] reported there's a possibility Lee Minho will come to Hongkong on September for Tenwow Tea. Maybe our chinese translator can help us to explain this in more detail? Thanks in advance.

【on.cc東網專訊】韓國天王李敏鎬將於9月再度來港宣傳,為代言天喔茶庄的「果茶系列」造勢,屆時勢必再掀追星熱。李敏鎬日前已完成代言的廣告,由於 李敏鎬有太多粉絲,攝製組刻意選在韓國較偏遠的地區拍攝,但依然有不少粉絲到現場一睹偶像風采。該廣告稍後會在香港播映。

64441a2fgw1eiv04he26bj20gn0goabz.jpg

6694ee4cgw1eiuzkmsikij21ar1qetdt.jpg
6694ee4cgw1eiuzklvtuhj21ar1qen2d.jpg

Guest gomnanam

i feel "fishy" with this poll too. But whats the relationship between minoz and PSH fans? i dont get it. I mean they both played in the same drama but its depend on ur opinion. Minoz cant force SA to vote minho and SA cant force minoz to vote PSH. Although mostly this two fandoms support each other, but here we needs to focus more on Minho since we are minoz. Also SA focus more on PSH. Whats make me confuse here whats the relationship between minoz and SA? Its up to you to vote PSH but its all about our Minho here. Sorry no offense to SA

If the reason for boycotting SIDA makes sense, its okay. But im a bit upset bcos they stopped voting in the last minutes. We almost win this poll. Meanwhile i'll keep voting minho till the end. Minoz fighting!

Guest cutecutegirl

Sweet honey friends! :)I don't get it when Minoz boycott voting!I remember Minoz boycotted voting for "Baesang Awards" as well!(I think it wan C-Minoz)Is it something usual for anybody's fans?! Have you heard other actor's fans boycotting as well!?!
PS:I am sad about the % of oppa's voting! I just wanna these voting polls come to an end.Talking & discussing fan meetings,oppa's interviews :) MY FAVORITE part,events & claiming assets is so much fun & cool but voting is not so good,Specifically when we won't be able to make it DESPITE the largest international fans of oppa! 
PSS: The veryyy GOOD & comforting thing is that it's common knowledge oppa has the largest fan base!  :)  :)  U know,oppa himself gets so happy when he checks his Face Book account,twitter & weibo & sees the great increase of fans.THIS is important! ^ ^  Besides that,remember oppa becoming "Male God" in the big Chinese survey?! I think the sweetness of winning #1 place in that voting for both Minoz & oppa is much more than other voting polls! ^_^   \(^_^)/Actually this is just my opinion,yours may differ :)

Guest minnu

hii friends.....i am very happy to post on this page 1994....because i was born in 1994..i am bit busy..so i couldnt post much...oppa fighting!!minoz fighting!!

Btx_g2SIUAAxf6p.jpg:large

After all is said and doneMINOZ are here for MINHO and for our fellow MINOZ

But before we leave this SDA topic, I just want to state The Facts that I know:
FACT:  We, LMH Soompiers, decided to join the polls in support of K-Minoz who we TRUSTED to know which polls are legit and worth our time.  After all, this is a Seoul-based awards body.  Therefore, we will RESPECT their decision to boycott based on evidences that they possess.  OUR decision whether to continue to vote or not will remain to be an INDIVIDUAL decision.  However, based on absence of Calls to Vote on Twitter today, I am assuming that the boycott is in effect among many Minoz FCs worldwide. 

FACT:  The way the MAIN WEBSITE and the banners are laid out AND the commanding lead on Day One gave us all an uneasy feeling about these polls.  (Add to this the news that The Other already confirmed attendance to event so early in the game.)  Because of this seemingly unfair skew, MINOZ were all the more determined to win this for Minho.  Unfortunately, when you suspect that your efforts are being undermined, you start to question whether continuing to vote will be beneficial or harmful to your fandom.  
FACT:  Will this poll CHANGE anything for Minho?  NO.  He was not embroiled in ANY controversy before this poll started.  Before these polls started, our MInho was all over Asia promoting (not hiding), surrounded by thousands of fans, most of whom paid to see him.  Before these polls started, we Minoz were so ecstatic and blissful over his many milestones (15m FB fans making him 16th most-liked actor in the WORLD; 2m Twitter fans; new CFs/ expanded coverage of brand endorsements, etc.), and the smooth filming of GB where we continued to hear good feedback on his performance and happy disposition on the sets.  So what could the outcome of these polls change?
WE wanted to win this because he hasn't won it before.  WE CAME SO CLOSE despite the formidable lead and difficult climb.  IT WAS EXCITING.  IT WAS FUN LEARNING to vote with the help of chingus here and TEACHING others how to vote as well.  But alas, we cannot win without a united Minoz.  In the end, it is JUST A POLL like any other.  It does not make Minho any greater nor lesser than what he was before the poll started, and what he is now.  
So let's all move on....to bigger, better things.  
BtyWw2GCAAIChnj.png:large

cr as taggedFrom YADEA BTS

alesia44

said: @zinnia No need for apologize, I feel grateful for your insightful post. Lately because of this voting, there some 'misunderstanding' and little friction among fans and other fandoms. I hope this problem can be solve/end quickly and we can move on to other things.

Today a china news website [on.cc] reported there's a possibility Lee Minho will come to Hongkong on September for Tenwow Tea. Maybe our chinese translator can help us to explain this in more detail? Thanks in advance.

【on.cc東網專訊】韓國天王李敏鎬將於9月再度來港宣傳,為代言天喔茶庄的「果茶系列」造勢,屆時勢必再掀追星熱。李敏鎬日前已完成代言的廣告,由於 李敏鎬有太多粉絲,攝製組刻意選在韓國較偏遠的地區拍攝,但依然有不少粉絲到現場一睹偶像風采。該廣告稍後會在香港播映。

Sharing video proof of Seoul Drama Award -Soompi Voting!
Vote does not progress when clicking LMH, PSH or Heirs YET it continues when voting for OTHER set.Is this an EXCEPTION?  (Unfortunately, I cannot validate since I cannot vote yet at this time.)

http://youtu.be/cjVbJJ-exWs
cr goodboySR

Guest cutecutegirl

@pixie0622:  Sonbae! ^ ^  After reading your fantastically written post,I felt so great! :)The feelings of "Pride" & "Happiness"for being a Minoz were boiling up all inside me reading your post!   \(^_^)/ 
I REALLY see you as my dear sweet honey SONBAE! Ur words perked me up because I was sad about the voting issues! That's a relief that this thread is full of active,loyal & kind sonbaes who are full of wonderful thoughts & emotions! :)TNX AN OCEAN for your posts! ^ ^

Guest gomnanam

I just vote for today and it works. Maybe it'll stop progress for heirs sometime in a day. tsk tsk. Why minoz and leeminho should suffer in this kind of problem? ㅠㅠ

Guest gomnanam

Hello @pixie0622 .. im just upset about this. How can they do this to us and him? I hope it wont "affect" him. Btw one of the sponsor is samsung. Maybe thats the reason LOL I hope LG is the sponsor for next awards event puahaha

• Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];