Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest SusoR

I'd like to believe the results i am seeing in Both nate and soompi .. but i just can't !! .. come on no one is popular than lee min ho in korea and world wide with 15 million like on Facebook .. his page rate increase with 5000 fan/day !! .. and has huge number of facebook pages who publish the award voting daily .. !!
 the other day i entered the award official website on facebook an i saw the comments on the post of the award of SIDA !! .. they are accusing the Minoz of cheating !! .. and manipulating the results ! .. how could anyone know the voting rate of their actor is higher than LMH's one .. if the number of votes are not shown .. how do they know about manipulation unless they do it themselves !!  .. i mean this is what logic says ! .. right !! ..  but what i love about minoz is that they always support him not caring about what others say :) .. they didn't reply any of these comments ! .. we will keep voting for him no matter what .. even if he didn't win in our heart he is always the winner .. :) proud Minoz :)

Guest Rachel Park

Dont give up and keep voting :)
If mino lose, at least we gave him our best for him :)

http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/
http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama?vote=Y

Guest Moonrain

Its ok guys we can do it. Vacation starts today so wont be able to visit the thread frequently. Please don't give up and vote as much as you can. Lets do this minoz! Oh and I just saw an osim ad of Minho at changi airport. Was so excited I squealed and the hubby got mad and left me. I stopped to take a pic but Dunno how to post via mobile. Gotta go. Bye chingus :-h

Guest JhosepW

I couldn't agree more with you @BellaL‌ !!! If Minoz + SA + MinShinners don't unite, uri Minho & Shinhye will lose for sure. But if we unite, we'll definitely win for sure. **sigh** MinShinners always vote for both, but it seems some minoz don't think like that. And this will definitely hurt our beloved Minho you know? Because some neutral SA that see Minoz don't vote SH, although in the first they've been voting for Minho, they'll change their mind and vote for KSH or other opponents instead... And vice versa ...if some Minoz who have been voting SH and see SA don't vote for Minho, they'll change their mind to vote SH's opponents instead!!! you know this will hurt uri MinShin in some way. And this will make both of them lose although we might win for OST but what's that for? Please please please Minoz & SA please reconsider and unite with us MinShinners!!! I need to write straightforwardly this time before it's too late to tell this. If any minoz and SA could spread this concern to respective fandoms in all countries, it'll be nice. by meridian
minshin02

MOD NOTE: PLEASE LEAVE OUT SHIPPING DISCUSSIONS HERE. FOCUS ON LEE MIN HO ONLY!

Hi. Long time no see.

How have you been? I'm sure you all have been busy and tired voting for our Minho continuously over the last two weeks.

Therefore, I'm deeply sorry to say this below.

As of yesterday (29th July), DC Lee Min Ho gallery fans decided to boycott Nate vote of SIDA.

I don't mean that all Minoz Korea boycotted it. DC Lee Min Ho gallery doesn't represent all Minoz Korea. As far as I know, DAVE or some other fan clubs in Korea are still voting for him even now.

But fans in DC LMH gall voted whether to continue this voting or not yesterday, and many fans wanted to quit it and then we determined to quit.

So far there happened so many incidents during this voting period, and it is so hard for me to explain all of them now.

There will come more detailed explanation of our stance in DC LMH gall soon.

But I have to tell you this one thing now because some fans seem to have doubts of Korean Minoz's voting, especially our votes on actresses.

There seems to be invisible hands(autobots, voting machines or whatever you may call) manipulating our votes and Minho's voting rates. They seem to manipulate not only Minho's votes but also Shinhye's and other actresses' in order to drive a wedge between Minoz and SA. And we can't defend our votes against those manipulating hands. It is way beyond our control.

We got some evidences that they are using votes for our Minho as a wedge driven between two fandoms. Therefore, we decided not to proceed.

DC LMH gallers couldn't take those invisible hands manipulating our votes and handling for estrangement between two fandoms, and falsely incriminating Minoz as cheaters any more, so we decided to quit yesterday regardless our hard work until now.

I know there are Minoz still voting hard even now. But the number of fans in DC LMH gallery is huge, so I'm afraid it will affect Minho's voting rates eventually.

Sorry for our boycotting.

@zinnia

No need to apologize, I can see you have a valid reason for the boycott. I hope who ever are those doing the manipulation stop what they are doing because it's doing Uri LMH no good and putting Minoz in bad light!!!

Maja said: @zinnia

No need to apologize, I can see you have a valid reason for the boycott. I hope who ever are those doing the manipulation stop what they are doing because it's doing Uri LMH no good and putting Minoz in bad light!!!

zinnia said: Maja said: @zinnia

Guest twinky1

we should not allow cheaters to win.so pls continue voting for shin hye and lee min ho.till de end still we have a little hope..