Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minnu

what do you think of at night......strange thoughts.....about your love?break ups?problems in everyday life?whatever our day might be like,but as soon as remember the little funny things of lee min ho......we forget all our troubles....and start smilingeven though it might be for a fraction of seconds....it is still a relief..thank you lee min ho shi.....for all the wonderfull dramas...i wish u win..fighting....from minoz :)>-

In my limited knowledge, there aren't many communities for international Minoz. I am not sure about you, but for me this is the only one. Can we make it a community full of humor, love, respect and support of each other, something that represent the traits of the man we love?

Some people may think that on-line community is rubbish, people come and go and you can't rely on it. If all the people in that community thinks so, it will be rubbish, but if everyone in the community thinks differently, they can turn it into a happy place, and it can become a force to be reckoned with. It all depends on what you, each member of the community, want it to be.

I stated what I want already. I don't mind some constructive criticism either, but wish it's made with humor and respect. What about you?

KNOCK!  KNOCK!Can I come out now?*crawling to see if bullets still flying*
Couldn't sleep well last night......too noisy here!9e225a56.gif

Are we ALL good now? t4624.gif

Let's put a POSITIVE spin to this cry, shall we? er612.gif

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!  LET'S FIGHT FOR MINHO!6 DAYS LEFT!!!  MINOZ, WE CAN DO IT!VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!
If anybody needs help, please holler!  Send me a message, OK?  tumblr_m6epwiyhxg1rsskhm.gif

Guest cutecutegirl

After reading about the latest news regarding filming for "Gangnam Blues",I got that "Gangnam Blues" is a really must-watch movie & the cast,specifically oppa,is going thorough a lot of hardship,sleepless nights & pressure to give a wonderful movie to the audience! Kudos to them!I am so SURPRISED by Minoz care for oppa! That is why oppa says "My fans are my everything".
U know,I am envisioning oppa in so many great ceremonies like "Blue Dragon Awards","Baeksang Awards" & "Grand Bell Awards"! \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/  I am wondering IF oppa will benominated for "New Actor Award"!BECAUSE,this is the first time for oppa debuting in a movie as the LEAD ACTOR.If anyone knows anything regard this,I would appreciate her answer.  ^ ^

cutecutegirl said: After reading about the latest news regarding filming for "Gangnam Blues",I got that "Gangnam Blues" is a really must-watch movie & the cast,specifically oppa,is going thorough a lot of hardship,sleepless nights & pressure to give a wonderful movie to the audience! Kudos to them!I am so SURPRISED by Minoz care for oppa! That is why oppa says "My fans are my everything".
U know,I am envisioning oppa in so many great ceremonies like "Blue Dragon Awards","Baeksang Awards" & "Grand Bell Awards"! \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/  I am wondering IF oppa will benominated for "New Actor Award"!BECAUSE,this is the first time for oppa debuting in a movie as the LEAD ACTOR.If anyone knows anything regard this,I would appreciate her answer.  ^ ^

Guest cutecutegirl

@pixie0622:  yes pixie0622 sonbae! :)  I have voted!I really wanna oppa to win in SIDA,it saddened me that he never once won this award.Despite his LARGE fan base! :(  :(
PS:thanks a lot for your answer :)   :-*

Guest minnu

lee min ho oppa will definetly win.....lets all stay positive...fingers crossed..........i was not tensed even wen my exam result was out.....but i am lot tensed now....hope uri oppa wins...MINOZ fighting!! :P:D

R E M I N D E R

Out of respect towards non-shippers, please refrain from posting off-topic | shipping discussions here. Focus on Lee Min Ho's updates only, although shippers are free to carry further conversations about couples relevant to Lee Min Ho at shippers' paradise, where it's more appropriate. Thank you!

Noted @ebullience with thanks  :)
Another FC, this time LMH INTERNATIONAL, supported GB cast and crew with a cafe van with the help of Korea-based Kiss The Minho FC.  Where there's a will, there's a way!  LMH International---daebak! =D>BtlsjYrCQAAaHrB.jpg:large

Perhaps, in the not so distant future, Soompi LMH will also get to host an event for Minho ;))  What say you, ladies?
This is one phone cover I would love to own!  Subtle but distinctly MH ;;)
BtirryoCQAEPb3q.jpg:large
cr as tagged

OMG!!! We did it on NATE!!! Daebak!! Let's continue to vote hard and make the variance a BIG ONE! For the OST - we also must thanks primadonnas! (Fan group of FTIsland! they are also vigourous supporting Lee Hong Ki)
Off-topic

I recently went to see Lee Hong Ki's FM... he is great. haha

:P

Now the battle on Soompi.... facebook is a "pain in the xxx" hahaha...but lets win this... 
In the end he might not win due to the panel of judges or his non appearance to the event but at least on the net he is the winner. 
MINOZ stay united and win this war! :)

Gangnam Blues - I think it's also because it's nearing the end of the shooting... so now all the groups are busy trying to show their support with events line up daily. (during the initial period, think his agency block all fan events...)
But nonetheless... it's great job for all Minozs! :)