Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for the pics :) counting down the the hours till later. that rescue scene will be good.

but we will see the angry side of JP later or tom as well. (when he witness the kiss)

btw, does anyone know where u can watch mackarel run online?

what is min ho's cyworld? i wanna see his layout and stuff if anyone can share.

thanks so much in advance! :)

Guest pipitgongyoo

Hello hello!!! I'm newbie in here...

OMG! OMG! I'm in love with the guy named LEE MINHO!! :lol:

He's sooooo freakin CUTE!! :wub: I believe he will be one of the most popular actor this year!

I luv his acting on BOF!! His acting is sooo GOOD!!

I will visit this thread often.. for sure.. hehe.. :D

I found something interesting or maybe unimportant detail? For me is just funny^^

If you listen the song of Paran "Naman Naman" from 'I am Sam' OST , at the beggining you can hear voice of our adorable Min Ho. He says there something about being teacher, but i'm not sure. xP

I've been listetning that song for over the year now and i just realized that xP I guess it's because of his popularity now he seems to be everywhere.

Watched the first part of episode 5 raw, and must I say, Min Ho executed the rescue scene beautifully! I don't know if the director intended for viewers to tear up, but I certainly did. When he said "I'm Sorry," I was so touched!

Min Ho is doing such an amazing job...I still have a hard time acknowledging that he's barely the same age as my little brother. Lee Min Ho fighting!

Guest junefourteen

i feel i'm in high school having crush for the first time :) i am so loving lee min ho!!!! i watch the video of him and his friend singing in karaoke every night before i sleep! haha!

OT: sis anhthusday, can i borrow your signature and use it in the other forum i am in? :)

i feel i'm in high school having crush for the first time :) i am so loving lee min ho!!!! i watch the video of him and his friend singing in karaoke every night before i sleep! haha!

OT: sis anhthusday, can i borrow your signature and use it in the other forum i am in? :)

hahaha of course. spread the lee min ho love

i seriously squeal everytime i see him on screen. and when he saved her, did you guys notice the perfect cheekbones! hahaha ;D

^ omg yeah, for some reason his checkbones looked extra beautiful

i love when him and jandi are sitting at the table on the beach that he brought them to, and for once they had a civilized conversation.

but then he had to ruin it by taking his shirt off xD which is ok with me, though ;3 hahah

can't wait for episode 6 >;3

Guest ykidkwis

likewise!!!!!

omg the shirtless pic of him...*faints*

151003056_L.jpg

Lee Min Ho makes a flower shirt and pink pant's appear simply gorgeous. I'm soo in love ... he totally rules BOF. New Caledonia is soo beautiful ... a perfect place for lovers (Joon Pyo & Jandi). =)

I love Monday's and Tuesday's!

picture credit: kbs.co.kr

^ haha yeah, that outfit would be ugly on like, anyone else

but he so pulls it off o.o

he actually pulls of pretty much every outfit. a lot of the ones he wears would look horrible on someone else though

he's so lucky he's gorgeous x3

Guest ladeela123

HAHAHA I hope he takes off his shirt next episode! :D

AH, we're all going to die of happiness, then! ^_____________^

He. is. freakin. beautiful. <3

Lee Min Ho<33333