Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest vthinkg

I've fallen head of heels in love with this boy, gooooo Lee Min Ho!!! :blush: I'm sure glad they casted him for the role of JunPyo in BOF. He definitely bring freshness to the character even though the manga has been used in the Taiwanese & Japanese drama previously.

CANNOT WAIT to watch ep 5 & 6 next week...oh how I wish the days will come sooner... <_<

Guest baqinardo

baqinardo: Oh, it's that true? Back to curly hair in ep.5? I haven't read or seen the preview for ep.5..

I wish he kept his hair like in episode 4-no curly hair, because it fits him *sighs*

You asked who's the girl with Min Ho in the pictures you posted..It's Davici's member; Kang Min Kyung.. :)

Yep, that's from the preview when he hold Jan Di :)

Oic.. Min Kyung is so cute...

They'll make a cute couple.. :rolleyes:

found this at daum

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/c...ie/214f83df.gif

LOL. i just love this guy

Thanks for sharing, it's so cute..

haha...

i think Jandi show him an animal?

Jun Pyo so afraid of small animal.. haha...

like how i pointed it out.. he does know how to work with camera..

haha..

u r right.

i like his "Dont touch my girl, she's mine" expression..

haha..

There's a guy in youtube that used to sub every single episode of golden bell so I went to check if he had subbed episode 200, but he only subbed til episode 190, from then on he stopped subbing because of a new job he found. :(

KBS World did subbed all of the SGB episode.

u guys can visit ahboo.wordpress.com

she/he always up to date.

Guest symphonee.

he's so lucky he landed the main role in BOF <3 I'm glad he got his opportunity to shine.

he's such a cutie and surprisingly, the curly hair he sports in BOF is starting to grow on me.

Love him in BOF...he fit his character so perfectly...and he reminds me so much of Kim Myung Min, a younger version of Kim Myung Min...I am sure he will become great... :w00t: since he is superb in BOF...

Am I the only one here who think that Min Ho looks cuter with curly hair?

Seriously I do :P. Or maybe I'm just so impressed with his character.

Either way, I prefer his curly hair.

Guest buddhjie14

found this at daum

214f83df.gif

LOL. i just love this guy

hahaha!

he's so funny while running and jumping on the beach!

girls really are scarier than guys! hahaha!

i wonder what jan di said..... :rolleyes:

Not only you, me too.. :lol: The first time I saw his pic with curly hair, I thought he looked really handsome, and more handsome than the straight hair. But, some people like him with straight hair. It's a matter of personal preference, I think. Btw, I haven't watched BOF yet, so, my judgement is not based on his character.

Guest buddhjie14

ADORKABLE! :lol::lol:, are there usually bugs on the beach? Or perhaps he's scared of sea creatures? Agh, I can't wait for next week.

Is there a full video on the GIF? It looks like it comes from some sort of morning show or the special they usually do?

is he really scared of bugs? hahaha! i think its somekind of small crabs... or something!

haha..

he's so funny!

Guest polka_dotts

i'm new to min ho, but man! he makes curly hair look GOOD. his acting is amazing as well. he takes dao ming xu's part to a whole new level. when watching episode 1, i was really shocked upon first seeing him bc he looked SO much like jerry yan from the side. it was love at first sight, rofl. i love the part where goo hyesun doesn't let him take care of her bloody nose and he goes take a shower afterwards. damn, them muscular arms was flexin' :D

Did anyone else die inside when he crouched down over JanDi, and whispered in her ear after having spent the night together trapped outside a locked building: "Neh gah cheh. geem. jil. ggae." (Translation: I'll take the responsibility for you.) It was so ridiculously hot, I seriously replayed that part half a dozen times. His boyish smile coupled with his manly attitude, ahhh!

No, you are NOT the only one! hehee.. i certainly adore Lee Min Ho with curly hair.. But i mean, not any less than w/ straight hair either. :rolleyes:

Everytime i see his perfectly curled hair, it makes me want to curl my hair as well. :P

Anyhow, thank you for this awesome thread!

I'm not amazed at LMH's success. He's been doing such a great job portraying Jun Pyo in BFF. I'm very proud of him.^^

I didn't know much about him until 'I Am Sam'~~ adorable.

I'm very happy and glad that he's casted in BFF. I certainly think he's the show.

He shines in it, tremendously!

*LMH fighting!!*

P.S.

manderley_angel, i love love love your signature image. That line is my favorite line so far in the drama!!~ and i've also added it to my favorite quotes. hehehhh. It just shows so much of Jun Pyo's innocense..*charming* xD

Guest siticantik3011

Speaking of car-crash, i remember Il Woo and Min Ho was in car accident while they were traveling together in August 2007..

Il Woo fractured his left arm, dislocated his shoulder and cracked his left thigh bone..However, instead of undergoing all the necessary treatment, he opted to start filming the hit sit-com series High Kick..

If Il Woo broke his shoulder, i guess Min Ho was in the same situation with Il Woo..

Luckily, both of them are okay now and become korean popular rising stars recently..

Pray the best for both of them...

Probably Lee Minho had even worst injuries because he was supposed to act in the same drama that Il Woo was but he had to cancel because of the car accident.

I think his friendship with Il Woo is cute! :D

ok additional ditto, i got this from il woo's thread, dont know whether someone already posted this, if yes, sorry for re-posting... i think the accident happened in Aug 2006 since Unstoppable High Kick started on late 2006

Jung Il-woo Car Accident

On the 9th as rain was pouring while the last preparations for High Kick he and talent friend LEE MIN HO (Mackeral Run/Model) were going to leave for vacation LEE MIN HO has been severly injured while Jung Il Woo is not as bad

LEE MIN HO has broken his right thigh bone and his ankle and knee area's are severe. This will take about 6 months for recovery.

JUNG IL WOO has a fracture on his left shoulder and also his left thigh bone is hurt.

In the past month, Star K officials say that Jung Il Woo has gone to the hospital for some problems with his neck and revealed that sugery was needed and which he receieved.

Also, they Star K officials are saying, "Luckily not more severe damage occured to him and as High Kick ends on the 13th and movie preparation for 'Ghost Hunters' is on it's way, surgery will be done sometime next year."

Credit to jina_bing_bang@Soompi and Empas.com

Guest she-smiles

baginardo,

i didn't want to quote your pictures (for my own safety on soompi)

but the girl in those photos is

kang min kyung (from davichi).

has anyone seen i am sam?

lol, i'm watching it right now,

for the sake of my min ho.

& his character is sooooo different

from joon pyo of HYD. :sweatingbullets:

he's still so freakishly adorable though <3

Yay this thread is growing!!! :D

Are you serious???

ehehehehe

I see that 2009 is the year Jun Pyo will take over the world! eheheheh

Lee Minho's popularity is insane (in a good way of course) at the moment.

Junpyo-mania!

i was thinking...perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to guess who will sweep the newcomer awards this year :phew:

I visited Minho's baidu bar and i thought it was cute that they named themselves (Minho fans) HOUSE. As in 浩丝. Haha!

here's Lee Minho when he guested in Star Golden Bell:

Its Episode 200 (aired August 2008)... when he was doing a promotional for 울학교 이티 Our School ET...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQi7qtKaOU4&fmt=18

The hosts interview him for a bit around 4:40...

He looks so cute when he's laughing at jokes ^^

I ought to shoot myself in the head or something.

I cannot believe i missed him again!!! Omg, i totally watched that episode (i know i did because i remembered the snsd girls part) BUT I ACTUALLY DIDN'T REMEMBER SEEING HIM INSIDE! :(<_<:crazy:

Gahhh. *stabs self* >.<

Thanks loads for the screencaps though, he looks cute (duh!)

Did anyone else die inside when he crouched down over JanDi, and whispered in her ear after having spent the night together trapped outside a locked building: "Neh gah cheh. geem. jil. ggae." (Translation: I'll take the responsibility for you.) It was so ridiculously hot, I seriously replayed that part half a dozen times. His boyish smile coupled with his manly attitude, ahhh!

Well, i cannot remember how many times i died so far, but yeah, i think i died that time too. :blush:

I don't think it's wise to replay though, you wouldn't want to die too many times. :lol: