Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi @sia3, I have been busy backtracking Faith.Well forgive me but Faith really is my true love. =)) I wanted to thank you, @awesomeduck, @myphim , @wuthmone, @luvminho,@maja @everyone since I cannot remember their names with numbers like mattie, vangsweetie. I also like CH because of our Daejang.

To everyone, have a very merry Christmas. I was busy preparing and wrapping gifts for loved ones,but then again, my addiction to lurk stop me from continuing that endeavor. Saving all the gifs etc, and reading all your posts are things that I am looking forward to everytime I wake up in the morning.

OMG, the FANMEET of Bench brings so much good memories. Wish there is a portal available so i can go back to November 15,2012. I will be his constant stalker. I know all the details of his sched with gratitude to @maja .And the best part is, I can hold his hands again.:)

Guest WutHmone

Happy Holidays to you too!!! @minholady :x
We will have episode 10 recap on Saturday morning(Asia-pacific time).You're more than welcome to join us. >:D<

Guest wisteria7

Ah well, I guess not yet.:)
Have to do Christmas Shopping Monday I will be in Haiti volunteering for a week.
Everyone have a safe time and enjoy your LMH photos! :-

@minholady - Happy happy xmas :) Like what @WutHmone said - join us on Saturday if you can :) when will our addiction end? I have no idea hahaha :) when we finish reading the Faith novel I guess LOL :)) then it will be LMH's next drama. It's a vicious cycle - MinHot addiction is no good [-X =)) 

minholady said: Hi @sia3, I have been busy backtracking Faith.Well forgive me but Faith really is my true love. =)) I wanted to thank you, @awesomeduck, @myphim , @wuthmone, @luvminho,@maja @everyone since I cannot remember their names with numbers like mattie, vangsweetie. I also like CH because of our Daejang.

To everyone, have a very merry Christmas. I was busy preparing and wrapping gifts for loved ones,but then again, my addiction to lurk stop me from continuing that endeavor. Saving all the gifs etc, and reading all your posts are things that I am looking forward to everytime I wake up in the morning.

awesomeduck said: @minholady - Happy happy xmas :) Like what @WutHmone said - join us on Saturday if you can :) when will our addiction end? I have no idea hahaha :) when we finish reading the Faith novel I guess LOL :)) then it will be LMH's next drama. It's a vicious cycle - MinHot addiction is no good [-X =)) 

Guest akri0816

Merry Christmas to all here! Me gonna use this holiday seasons to catchup on all the post here from page 300+ onward! Everyday feels like opening Christmas presents.... :P so many goodies posted by your gals! A big :x to all! Love u gals!!

Glad to know that there are too many goodies 

@Ducky @Luvminho @Maja @Sia @HyuinBlue @Rinoclara

@minholady have a safe trip come back sooon...

Minho was asked to draw his IDEAL WOMAN...datz ME!! in the pic. :D:D

Look what he came up to..BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho

=)) =)) =))

Guest akri0816

Babes....does anyone know where to get that berry drinks he is the spokesman for? Asked afew friends who visit Japan n all came back empty handed! :(:(|)