Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

lol!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gif for u all...

Lee Min Ho

AM i the only person who wants to SMOOCH them....Everyone u shall get a chance ..get in line..=)) =))

@hayuinblue..Hey blue me too love ur idea of nose bleed button ..it sure helps loadz .. :D ..Sorry i too dont have gud collection but maja n sia have Excellent n greatest Collection ..of Minho  (Wud love to get my HANDS on their DRIVES ) that wud be the greatest gift for me *tears*..LOVE the whole Collection.. :D:D:D

@Ducky i see that you and i have the same taste should be little bummy everywhere (cheeks , hips, ..n u know where)   ;))

@Maja...Love u  :x   :x   :x   :x ..dat adam's apple makes me go ga-ga..i wonder whoz gonna *ahem*

lick it...dat side view.. *choke*.. im drooling....who doesnt want to nibble dat ears.     ..chacha.gif

@Luvminho..get well soon ..it happens now n den we all go in gutter heaven .. here eat the bowl of

Rice soup...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAJBzngSTv7Fpe8S8G6SW

@Sia ..YEAH Teacher !!! I SHALL behave from now on be ur best student...Just gimme minho for 1 night and the results wud be Excellent i assure you..:P:P:P