Jump to content

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pixie0622

    3817

  • willenette

    3658

  • gtLmh0622

    3492

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

@rinoaclara
:)) Yeah yeah, because of them - I started staring more at his behind too! :)) =))
I used to just look at waist and upwards; but now I look @ everything!!! =))

Bwahahaha, I think @Muho (myphim) holds that title now.
Today she has been torturing everyone with KC's avatar =.="

Link to post
Share on other sites

@rinoaclara @sia3 - it's okay to 'appreciate' beauty in front of your eyes LOL :)) and MinHot is beautiful from top to bottom, front and back bwahahaha =)) =)) =)) I just didn't want you guys to miss out. @Maja and @LuvMinHo already discovered these beauties way before I did :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest rinoaclara

@maja : Thank you so much for all of those pics and videos :x
You are the best ;))
Sometimes I wonder how many times do you need to googling all of those information before you sharing it here with me. Guess you really have lots of news source everywhere dont you? :))


Link to post
Share on other sites

rinoaclara said: @maja : Thank you so much for all of those pics and videos :x
You are the best ;))
Sometimes I wonder how many times do you need to googling all of those information before you sharing it here with me. Guess you really have lots of news source everywhere dont you? :))


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesomeduck said: @rinoaclara @sia3 - it's okay to 'appreciate' beauty in front of your eyes LOL :)) and MinHot is beautiful from top to bottom, front and back bwahahaha =)) =)) =)) I just didn't want you guys to miss out. @Maja and @LuvMinHo already discovered these beauties way before I did :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest rinoaclara

sia3 said: @rinoaclara
:)) Yeah yeah, because of them - I started staring more at his behind too! :)) =))
I used to just look at waist and upwards; but now I look @ everything!!! =))

Bwahahaha, I think @Muho (myphim) holds that title now.
Today she has been torturing everyone with KC's avatar =.="

Link to post
Share on other sites

@awesomeduck
You are our daejang pincher; so we elect you to befriend ahjussi ;)) ;)

@rinoaclara
Hahaha, you have to type @Muho now coz @myphim does not work anymore.
But we are so used to myphim though :))

Yeah I don't know what happened to her today; decided to be a fan of Ki Chul =))
Possibly preparing herlsef mentally when she recaps ep6 tomorrow - KC's bath scene is up! =))

Link to post
Share on other sites

awesomeduck said: @LuvMinHo - we should totally befriend ajusshi :)) then we can get all the gossip and juicy stuff from him :)) He is a good security guard to MinHot...They seem to get along pretty well and MinHot takes him everywhere LOL :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..