Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@maja
That place is so hugh and the stage is big, are they going to have dance as well or is LMHgoing to sing together with back-up dancer.<:-PHow I wish he sing "MY EVERYTHING" and also dance "GANGNAM STYLE"
@sia3That pic of LMH standing with the lady MC, the pants is sooooooooooo tight :-OI like it very much. Nose bleed 
@awesomeduckMaja is wearing orange bikini, and I'll wear red, good contrast, how abt out :)):-B
@mappyminho
I want to attend LMH korean class, let me know which day is the class & time.I will be a very good student.:D

@LuvMinHo - We can all be his back-up dancer - reminder the one that got smacked in the butt twice by LMH? I shot gun that position bwahahahaha :) I'll wear bright yellow bikini then :)) hahaha =)) We can all wear bikinis to his class as well and our teacher MinHo can wear board shorts (no top) or budgie smugglers LOL :)@sia3 and @mappyminho - what colours are you guys wearing to class at the beach?  

Source: TV Report
Interview extract...

Lee Min Ho is called “God of Chemistry”: “I try to get friendly with my partner actress”
Actor Lee Min Ho candidly talked about his feelings when acting with an older actress.

In a recent interview with the celebrity magazine @Star1, Leesaid, “I try not to let age difference cause awkward feelings when I’m around older actresses.”

For his appearance in Faith (2012), Personal Taste (2010), and Boys Over Flowers (2009) with Kim Hee Sun, Son Ye Jin, and Ku Hye Sun, Lee has attracted much attention because he was always younger than the lead actress. But at the same time, his ability to engage in a good bonding relationship with older actress gave him a nickname Chemi-Shin. The term is to describe someone who is good at bonding with others and it is a compound for chemistry and shin which means “God” in Korean.

Lee said, “I didn’t know what Chemi-Shin meant in the first place. Well, I try to work in a friendly manner with my partner actress. Though she may be older than I am, I call her by her character name in the series and play around her. Before we begin working together, I try to have a serious conversation about acting.”

Credit: korea.com

Ahahahahaha, @LuvMinHo @Maja @awesomeduck
Looks like that bodyguard is not his uncle after all. Stupid me...
Baidu sometimes give out false information, they called him MinHo's uncle because he's always around MH, and I think the bodyguard's gf also like MH so they called him "uncle" (chinese is auntie's hubby). Geeshhhh ~ misled me! Sorry guys....!!! :(

sia3 said: Ahahahahaha, @LuvMinHo @Maja @awesomeduck
Looks like that bodyguard is not his uncle after all. Stupid me...
Baidu sometimes give out false information, they called him MinHo's uncle because he's always around MH, and I think the bodyguard's gf also like MH so they called him "uncle" (chinese is auntie's hubby). Geeshhhh ~ misled me! Sorry guys....!!! :(