Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I'll leave you guys with this new gif before I go off to bed.

ibm1C7oROz48k3.gif

Thank you @Maja for the video link.
Min Ho was just clueless and funny. I have to capture the moment in gif. =)) =))
The lady was giving him all these hints. ;))  How could he not tell that she wanted a kiss from him? :))
Min Ho-shi, are you really Daejang's reincarnation? =))

Good night guys!
To those who are going to the Bench event tomorrow, have fun!!!

Article about LMH... ;))

Lee Min Ho finds Filipino fans warm, friendly

By Shiela Reyes, ABS-CBNnews.comPosted at 11/15/2012 11:34 PM | Updated as of 11/16/2012 1:26 PM
leeminho.jpg
"Boys Over Flowers" star Lee Min Ho during his press conference at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel on Thursday.

MANILA, Philippines – Being in touch with his fans worldwide is something Korean superstar Lee Min Ho truly treasures.

Lee, who was tapped by local clothing line Bench to be one of its international endorsers, said his supporters keep him grounded and at the same time make him want to become better at what he does.

“The fact that I have fans around the world gives me confidence because my job as an actor can be a very unstable one. It can have a very short life span. But the fact that I have support from my fans helps me concentrate on my job and I feel very good about it,” he said.

Lee, who became an actor at the age of 19, said he is grateful that he could use various social networking sites to be in touch with his fans across the world.

Because of Twitter, Lee said that he felt close to his Filipino fans even before coming to the country for the first time.

“Filipinos are so warm and friendly and they are known worldwide with that. I feel like if I have to come [to the Philippines] and visit, it will always be like vacation, a relaxing experience,” he said.

Lee, meanwhile, shared what he thinks about the worldwide popularity of the phenomenal dance hit "Gangnam Style" and Korean culture in general.

“It makes me very proud as a Korean because this is the first time that something so big has been a hit worldwide. It feels like this is something that helps out all the other Korean celebrities and Psy is doing that right now," he said.

Personally, Lee said he was into the the song "Gangnam Style" early on and it’s something that he listened to quite a bit when it first came out.

Part of Bench family

Meanwhile, Lee said he feels elated to finally be part of the Bench family. He said he is honored to endorse a brand which plays a role on the international stage.

“It sounds like Bench is playing a huge role in bridging Korea and the Philippines. As an endorser of the brand, I feel like I have to do my best in whatever I have to do because as an endorser, I am also representing Korea,” he said.

Asked what he thinks is the best thing about endorsing Bench, the “Boys Over Flowers” star said: “The best thing about being a Bench endorser is I have so many huge billboards with my face on it.”

The actor-model also shared that he accepted Bench’s offer because he has personal confidence in the brand.

He said Bench’s style and image actually fits who he really is as a celebrity and as an actor.

“I think the connection that I have with Bench is our broad appeal and it’s global brand. I feel like I also have that kind of appeal, a broad one, a global one,” he said.

Fashion sense

As for his fashion style, Lee said he is the kind of guy who loves wearing dark-colored clothes. He said the fitting of the clothes is also equally important.

While he does not look up to anyone in particular when it comes to fashion, Lee said he takes interest in looking at what other people are wearing.

Apart from wearing nice clothes, another thing which Lee is very particular with is his hair.

“Normally if I’m not working, I like to look like I never really try – styling it to look like it wasn’t styled. But when I’m attending a function, if I’m going to be part of an event, then I’m going put an effort into it. But basically, I think the most important thing is to be appropriate whatever the occasion is,” he said.

Lee arrived in Manila on Thursday afternoon for a four-day visit in the country.

Dubbed a “GlobalBenchSetter,” Lee is set to meet his Filipino fans on November 16 in a "Fun Meet" organized by Bench at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Aside from Lee, two other Korean stars Si Won and Dong Hae of the group Super Junior also visited the country. The two are also among the roster of Bench's international endorsers.

Other foreign endorsers of the local clothing line are Filipino-Mexican-American singer Jessica Sanchez, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, Hollywood actor Liam Hemsworth, Disney-grown singer Joe Jonas, and American TV stars Lucy Hale and Michael Trevino.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/11/15/12/lee-min-ho-finds-filipino-fans-warm-friendly

can't stop laughing when i read this on the article

Asked what he thinks is the best thing about endorsing Bench, the “Boys Over Flowers” star said: “The best thing about being a Bench endorser is I have so many huge billboards with my face on it.”

@maja
look like he knew that you're gonna try to steal his billboard
that's why he join Bench because they made a lot of billboard
they won't know if they losing 1
=))

myphim said: I'll leave you guys with this new gif before I go off to bed.

Thank you @Maja for the video link.
Min Ho was just clueless and funny. I have to capture the moment in gif. =)) =))
The lady was giving him all these hints. ;))  How could he not tell that she wanted a kiss from him? :))
Min Ho-shi, are you really Daejang's reincarnation? =))

Good night guys!
To those who are going to the Bench event tomorrow, have fun!!!

hayuinblue said: can't stop laughing when i read this on the article

@maja
=))

hayuinblue said: can't stop laughing when i read this on the article

@maja
=))

Another article while we wait... ;))

IN PHOTOS: Lee Min Ho's Manila arrival

BY RAPPLER.COM
POSTED ON 11/16/2012 2:33 PM  | UPDATED 11/16/2012 3:09 PM

CITY HUNTER IN THE FLESH. South Korean actor Lee Min Ho at the arrival area of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport on November 15. All photos by Jedwin LlobreraCITY HUNTER IN THE FLESH. South Korean actor Lee Min Ho at the arrival area of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport on November 15. All photos by Jedwin Llobrera

MANILA, Philippines - Korean star Lee Min Ho arrived in Manila on November 15 for a 3-day mall tour and a grand meet-and-greet with fans for Filipino clothing brand Bench.

The actor shot to stardom when he played the lead role in the South Korean drama Boys Over Flowersin 2009. He portrayed Gu Jun-Pyo, the leader of the group known as F4 (call him the South Korean equivalent of the Taiwanese Dao Ming-Su played by Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden in 2000).

In 2011, he also played lead in the television action-drama City Hunter.

Check out our photos:

LEE MIN HO FACT: He was born in South Korea on June 22, 1987LEE MIN HO FACT: He was born in South Korea on June 22, 1987

LEE MIN HO FACT: He has one older sisterLEE MIN HO FACT: He has one older sister

LEE MIN HO's FAVORITE SPORT: Football. His favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo.LEE MIN HO's FAVORITE SPORT: Football. His favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo.

BEFORE 'BOYS OVER FLOWERS': In 2006, his acting career was put on hold because of a car accidentBEFORE 'BOYS OVER FLOWERS': In 2006, his acting career was put on hold because of a car accident

HIS MOST RECENT ACTING PROJECT: A drama called 'Faith' that aired in South Korea in August to OctoberHIS MOST RECENT ACTING PROJECT: A drama called 'Faith' that aired in South Korea in August to October

According to Rappler contributing photographer Jedwin Llobrera, fans of the actor filled the arrival area of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

He said there were also fans who flew in from abroad just to see their idol in Manila. - Rappler.com

http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/16262-photos-lee-min-ho-s-manila-arrival

wheeeeeeeeeeeee.... that was a huge rollercoaster ride..omo tight pants..lol :-O  hez damn naughty tempting everyone out there.. awesome..for our pervy's..hez listening to us.. :D

ive got a pic of deajang...sexy legs toooo... plz do guide me ..hw do i post this..me weak @ posting..pics

:((

Whao it's MinHo madness today!!!! :)) Even all the ajumma and halmeoni are out in action!!!@dhyla - sooo jealous!!! have fun and rest up :)) take lots of pictures that cover top to bottom, front and behind :)) Try not to faint due to the tight clothing okay We are there with you in spirit :)I see all the choiminoz are camping in here :)) Hi @rinoaclara and @hayuinblue :-h (not sure if I have missed anyone else - sorry :))) @Maja and others - thank you for the updates and picturesGO Filipino minoz fans!!! you guys are sooo dedicated - I think MinHo feels very special :)) keep up the good work \m/Really hope the halmeoni gets a rocket launch from Chubby Choi...He really is very cute and young looking with the chubbier face, brighter tops and off course those TIGHT pants!!! This just shows the good quality of the clothes that he is endorsing hahahahaha =))@LuvMinHo - are you ok or still nose bleeding?Finally - Hello to everyone new to the thread - sorry I can't keep track of who's new and who's been around before >:D<